ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" New York premiere.
Ziegfeld Theater - NYC March 30, 2008
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SAL for $95???? Return to archive
21st March 2008 05:41 PM
glencar Must be the one from Japan...

http://www.amazon.com/Shine-Light-Rolling-Stones/dp/B0013LUAQE/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1206135583&sr=1-7#moreAboutThisProduct
21st March 2008 05:47 PM
Gazza Looks like it. I think the Japanese version has "Undercover" as a bonus track.

It would need to be an incredible version which comes complete with a blow job to justify that price tag!
21st March 2008 05:51 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Gazza wrote:
It would need to be an incredible version which comes complete with a blow job to justify that price tag!

An Ashley Dupre blow job!
21st March 2008 08:49 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Gazza wrote:

For just a few Yen extra it cums w/ this...

The thruster attaches to a table or other solid surface and has a "Highspeed piston," "Powerful movement" and a "High quality stabilizer". It's essentially a masturbation machine you control with that hand lever, which varies speed and intensity depending on how you like it.

No word on whether it's dishwasher safe though.

21st March 2008 09:41 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Looks like it. I think the Japanese version has "Undercover" as a bonus track.

I pre-ordered a two disc version, figures there's a Japanese version with a bonus track.
22nd March 2008 12:12 AM
GotToRollMe $95 for just the audio? They must be high. I wouldn't pay that for a boxed CD/DVD set (blow job and all). Damn.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)