ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" New York premiere.
Ziegfeld Theater - NYC March 30, 2008
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŃOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Obama's Church Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
14th March 2008 01:42 PM
Fiji Joe A place of peace...unless you're white, a woman, or American...

Witness...the inspiration for "The Audacity of Hope"

14th March 2008 01:43 PM
Fiji Joe
14th March 2008 01:44 PM
Fiji Joe
14th March 2008 01:45 PM
Fiji Joe 9/11 SLUR BY OBAMA REV.
US-BASHING SERMON
By GEOFF EARLE Post Correspondent

March 14, 2008 -- WASHINGTON - Barack Obama's pastor has blamed the United States for bringing the 9/11 attacks upon itself and has said Hillary Rodham Clinton "ain't never been called a n-----," a review of his sermons reveals.

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who for decades ministered at Obama's Trinity United Church of Christ on the South Side of Chicago, has also preached about the vast influence of "rich white people" and slammed Clinton from the pulpit for never having experienced the suffering of African-Americans.

"Jesus was a poor black man who lived in a country and who lived in a culture that was controlled by rich white people," Wright preached in one Christmas sermon.

"The Romans were rich. The Romans were Italian, which means they were European, which means they were white. And the Romans ran everything in Jesus' country."

But Obama was different, Wright said.

"He ain't white, he ain't rich, and he ain't privileged. Hillary fits the mold," he said.

"Hillary never had a cab whiz past her and not pick her up because her skin was the wrong color. Hillary never had to worry about being pulled over in her car . . . Hillary ain't never been called a n-----."

Wright, 66, who stepped down from his post after 36 years, preaches a form of black liberation theology, stressing ties to Africa and ways to empower Chicago's struggling black community.

He built his church flock from a few dozen to more than 8,000. The motto displayed on the church Web site reads, "Unashamedly black. Unapologetically Christian."

Wright has also referred to the "US of KKK A" and, after 9/11, brought up the US nuclear bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, as well as US policy toward the Palestinians and South Africa, saying "America's chickens are coming home to roost."

"Obama has said repeatedly that personal attacks such as this have no place in this campaign or our politics, whether they're offered from a platform at a rally or the pulpit of a church," said Obama spokeswoman Jen Psaki.

Meanwhile, Obama and Clinton were seen chatting together on the Senate floor yesterday.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03142008/news/nationalnews/9_11_slur_by_obama_rev__101937.htm
14th March 2008 01:48 PM
Fiji Joe Obama’s Spiritual Adviser Questioned U.S. Role in Spread of HIV, Sept. 11 Attacks
by FOXNews.com
Friday, March 14, 2008

Barack Obama’s longtime pastor once questioned America’s role in the spread of the AIDS virus, suggested that the United States bore some responsibility for the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, and said “God damn America” for policies he said has discriminated against blacks.

Confronted with the content of some of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr.’s sermons, parts of which have been aired this week on FOX News, the Obama campaign continues to pull away from the pastor’s rhetoric, but is stopping short of a full repudiation.

Wright has retired as leader of Trinity United Church in Chicago; he delivered his last sermon there in February. Obama has attended the church for 20 years and calls Wright his spiritual adviser.

Wright’s supporters say his Afro-centric sermons accurately portray black America and contend his sermons are widely studied by theologians. But critics are now calling attention to some of his words from the pulpit.

In DVD copies of his sermons available for purchase, Wright can be seen questioning America’s role in the spreading of the HIV virus that leads to AIDS. In another speech, made in the days after 9/11, he suggested that American foreign policy invited the terror attacks.

“We bombed Hiroshima. We bombed Nagasaki. And we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon and we never batted an eye,” Wright said.

“We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because of stuff we have done overseas is now brought back into our own backyard. America is chickens coming home to roost.”

The pastor also said: “The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied.”

In another fiery sermon in April 2003, Wright said: “The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes three-strike laws and wants them to sing God Bless America. No! No No!

“God damn America … for killing innocent people. God damn America for threatening citizens as less than humans. God damn America as long as she tries to act like she is God and supreme.”

Late Thursday, the Obama campaign said it has distanced itself from certain comments made by the pastor. But it did not fully repudiate Wright himself — as some critics have called for.

“Senator Obama has said before that he profoundly disagrees with some of the statements and positions of Reverend Wright, who has preached his last sermon as pastor at the church,” Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton said. “Senator Obama deplores divisive statements whether they come from his supporters, the supporters of his opponent, talk radio, or anywhere else.”

Last year, Obama rescinded an invitation to Wright to deliver the invocation at his presidential announcement. He also issued a statement saying personal attacks have no place in politics after Wright delivered an attack on Hillary Clinton and former President Bill Clinton.

But Obama’s longtime relationship with Wright is continuing to spark controversy.

“This is not just someone that Barack Obama has a casual relationship with,” said Tom Bevan, executive editor of RealClearPolitics.com. He noted that Wright married Barack and Michelle Obama, and Wright’s words were the inspiration for the title of Obama’s book, “The Audacity of Hope.”

“Barack Obama has not out and out distanced himself from all of these comments … ,” said Patricia Murphy, editor of CitizenJanePolitics.com. “It’s unclear if he rejects all of these statements. I would assume that he does, but I think he is going to be pushed where he needs to come out and fully explain his relationship with his pastor.”

Some of Wright’s statements have raised eyebrows at a time the Internal Revenue Service is scrutinizing tax-exempt religious organizations for alleged violations of rules barring them from participating in political campaigns.

Prior to his retirement last month, Wright delivered commentary from the pulpit in which he praised Obama, as well as remarks focusing on the racial divide between Obama and Clinton.

“There is a man here who can take this country in a new direction,” Wright said during his Jan. 13 sermon.

During a Christmas sermon, Wright tried to compare Obama’s upbringing to Jesus at the hands of the Romans.

“Barack knows what it means living in a country and a culture that is controlled by rich white people,” Wright said. “Hillary would never know that.

“Hillary ain’t never been called a nigger. Hillary has never had a people defined as a non-person.”

In a Jan. 13 sermon, Wright said:

“Hillary is married to Bill, and Bill has been good to us. No he ain’t! Bill did us, just like he did Monica Lewinsky. He was riding dirty.”

So far the Clinton campaign has been quiet over Wright’s comments.

Wright has declined interview requests from FOX News.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/03/14/obamas-spiritual-adviser-questioned-us-role-in-spread-of-hiv-sept-11-attacks/

14th March 2008 01:49 PM
Starbuck separated at birth?

14th March 2008 01:51 PM
Fiji Joe Why does Barack's church hate white women???...and dead people???

ELECTION 2008
Obama's pastor disses Natalee Holloway
'White girl goes off and gives it up' in Aruba, preacher pal says

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: January 27, 2008
6:49 pm Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily.com

Sen. Barack Obama's longtime friend and spiritual adviser trashed the memory of a missing and presumed dead American teenage girl, according to church publications reviewed by WND.

Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the controversial minister of Obama's church in Chicago, cited the case of Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba in complaining about what he sees as the media's bias in covering white victims of crime over black victims.

"Black women are being raped daily in Darfur, Sudan, in the Congo and in Sub-Saharan Africa. That doesn't make news," Wright said in the August 2005 edition of Trumpet Magazine, a publication of his Trinity United Church of Christ.

But, "One 18-year-old white girl from Alabama gets drunk on a graduation trip to Aruba, goes off and 'gives it up' while in a foreign country, and that stays in the news for months!" he added. "Maybe I am missing something!"

(Story continues below)

The circumstances involving the coed's disappearance remain unclear, and the case remains unsolved. Holloway left Mountain Brook, Ala., on a May 2005 senior class trip to Aruba.

Barack Obama

Attempts to reach her family for comment were unsuccessful. But her mother, Beth Holloway, has written a book, "Loving Natalee," in which she reveals her daughter named Jesus Christ as one of the most influential people in her life in a trove of writings she found in her bedroom.

In the same 2005 church publication, Wright suggested "white America" had the 9/11 attacks coming, while calling for business "divestment from Israel," which he refers to as a "racist" state along with America.

"In the 21st century, white America got a wake-up call after 9/11/01," he wrote on page 7. "White America and the Western world came to realize that people of color had not gone away, faded into the woodwork or just 'disappeared,' as the Great White West kept on its merry way of ignoring Black concerns."

Obama says he is "proud" of Wright and values their 20-year friendship.

Though Wright has nurtured Obama's political career as a close adviser and mentor, the Democrat presidential hopeful says they don't agree on everything. Wright married Obama and baptized his daughters.

Louis Farrakhan

In the November/December 2007 issue of Trumpet, Wright sang the praises of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who has described whites as "blue-eyed devils" and Jews as "bloodsuckers."

"He brings a perspective that is helpful and honest," Wright said. "Minister Farrakhan will be remembered as one of the 20th and 21st century giants of the African-American religious experience."

Wright then held Farrakhan up as a pillar of "integrity."

"His integrity and honesty have secured him a place in history as one of the nation's most powerful critics," he continued. "His love for Africa and African-American people has made him an unforgettable force, a catalyst for change and a religious leader who is sincere about his faith and his purpose."

Farrakhan's photo is splashed across the cover of the church magazine, which gushes "the Minister truly epitomized greatness."

On Nov. 2, 2007, Wright presented Farrakhan with a "lifetime achievement" award during a Trumpet gala held at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. The tribute included a three-and-a-half minute video lionizing "the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan."

"For his commitment to truth, education and leadership, we honor Minister Louis Farrakhan with the Rev. Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. Lifetime Achievement Award," the video announces.

Last week, Obama distanced himself from Farrakhan, but did not distance himself from Wright or disavow his praise for Farrakhan.
-----

God Bless you Natalie Holloway...you deserve better than to be trashed by the spiritual adviser of a presidential wannabe

14th March 2008 01:53 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
separated at birth?

Where's your God now???

14th March 2008 01:57 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
separated at birth?

My audacity of hope is that B.O patronizes that.
14th March 2008 02:00 PM
Fiji Joe "Obama says he is "proud" of Wright and values their 20-year friendship."

I hereby withdraw my previous public support for Obama...and hope that all of you can find it in your heart to forgive me for my mistakes...I was hopenotized

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
14th March 2008 02:02 PM
Starbuck glad to see you all keyed up about something.
14th March 2008 02:05 PM
Nellcote Hey Feej, your like for Obama is modest.
Could you locate a few more articles, WTF?
14th March 2008 02:06 PM
Riffhard In any real American's view he would be toast because of this, but go check out the idiots over at DU. They actually think that this minister is telling it like it is! LOL! The far left liberals will give this guy a complete pass. I mean it's not like he's a Mormon or an Evangelical after all! The rationalization of the liberal mindset is stunning in it's idiocy. Blame whitey. Blame Republicans. Blame America. Plus never, and I mean never ever, accept responsibility for one's own actions. Pretty much sums it up. I mean just take a look at this idiot minister, and the mayor of Detroit.

The Democrat Party is fucked! McRINO is a lock.

Riffy
14th March 2008 02:08 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
glad to see you all keyed up about something.

The "Fairness Doctrine" mandates that this thread occurr...tragic irony
14th March 2008 02:10 PM
LadyJane Well I am a Democrat and I find this deplorable.
I am an American first and foremost.

If Obama is the nominee I will campaign vigorously for John McCain.

Oops. I guess I'm a racist. Me bad.

LJ.

14th March 2008 02:10 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Hey Feej, your like for Obama is modest.
Could you locate a few more articles, WTF?

Just wait till his McDonald's application surfaces and it's revealed that he listed himself as "McCaucasian"

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
14th March 2008 02:16 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
The far left liberals will give this guy a complete pass.

Riffy

AP, Reuters Ignore Obama's Pastor
Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 9:24:18 am PST

So how are the major wire services covering the story of Barack Obama’s pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, and his insane, hateful statements blaming America for 9/11 and suggesting that the US created the AIDS virus to wipe out black people (among many other deranged comments)?

Answer: they aren’t. Neither the Associated Press nor Reuters has a single story on the wires about this. And that means the story is not being mentioned in most of the daily newspapers of the United States.

The Wall Street Journal does have a piece this morning: Obama and the Minister.

Bob Owens asks, “What kind of man would expose his children to this lunacy?” Wright and Obama: It Only Gets Worse.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=29275&only&rss
14th March 2008 02:23 PM
Starbuck i heard he had a nanny that once went to a movie with H Rap Brown. this makes him clearly unqualified to be president!
14th March 2008 02:30 PM
nankerphelge Go ahead - make light.
Act as if your candidate isn't cozyied up to such a hateful, America-hating racist.

Keep telling yourself that Obama does not subscribe to this.

We'll see in a year who was delusional...
14th March 2008 02:30 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
i heard he had a nanny that once went to a movie with H Rap Brown. this makes him clearly unqualified to be president!

This hurts doesn't it?...You have no one to blame but yourself...How much did you ever know about Obama?...And when's the last time you played a game of 21 with a black man?...They don't take the ball back!...They just go straight back up with it...and not just the bad ones...all of them

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
14th March 2008 02:42 PM
72Tele We're all fucked at this point. Well us Americans anyway.
14th March 2008 02:46 PM
Starbuck in all honesty, i actually do not yet know who i will vote for. i am not convinced barak is ready to be president...i was thinking 2012 at the earliest for him. certainly now is too early, so in some ways i am hoping he loses to clinton.

however, the views of a candidate's preacher, no matter how whacked they are, do not disqualify him or her from being president...if they do, perhaps we should start interrogating clinton's and mccain's clergy as well. why stop there? what are the political leanings of their mothers in law, prom dates and mailmen?

of course this guy is a fruitcake...nobody would deny that. but show me one instance where obama has subscribed to the same beliefs. 'sides, barack is as white as any of the rest of us. okay, maybe not as white as pug, but pretty much everyone else.
14th March 2008 02:48 PM
Fiji Joe 20 years he's been attending this Church?...Why does Obama hate America?...and this mullah baptized Obama's children?...They need to have their scalps checked for the mark of the beast

Obama pastor: Not God bless, but God d--- America!
Rev. Jeremiah Wright also blames U.S. for 9/11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: March 13, 2008
3:47 pm Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

First he praised Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, giving him a humanitarian award and traveling with him to Libya to meet Moammar Gadhafi.

Then he turned his Trinity United Church of Christ into an institution that had all the earmarkings of a black separatist congregation.

And now he, it turns out, he has damned America in God's name and blamed the U.S. for provoking the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks by dropping nuclear weapons on Japan in World War II and supporting Israel since 1947.

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Barack Obama's pastor for the last 20 years, the man who married he and his wife, Michelle, and baptized their two daughters and is credited with providing the title of Obama's book, "The Audacity of Hope," has a long history of "inflammatory rhetoric."

But those discovered by an ABC News investigation may be the toppers.

ABC News reviewed dozens of Wright's sermons, finding repeated denunciations of the U.S. based on what he described as his reading of the Gospels and the treatment of black Americans.

"The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing 'God Bless America.' No, no, no, God d--- America, that's in the Bible for killing innocent people," he said in a 2003 sermon. "God d--- America for treating our citizens as less than human. God d--- America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme."

In addition to damning America, he told his congregation on the Sunday after Sept. 11, 2001 that the U.S. had brought on al-Qaida's attacks because of its own terrorism, ABC News reports.

"We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye," Wright said in a sermon Sept. 16, 2001. "We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back to our own front yards. America's chickens are coming home to roost," he told his congregation.

Obama declined to comment on Wright's denunciations of the U.S., but a campaign religious adviser, Shaun Casey, appearing on "Good Morning America" today, said Obama "had repudiated" those comments.

In a statement to ABC News, Obama's press spokesman Bill Burton said, "Sen. Obama has said repeatedly that personal attacks such as this have no place in this campaign or our politics, whether they're offered from a platform at a rally or the pulpit of a church. Sen. Obama does not think of the pastor of his church in political terms. Like a member of his family, there are things he says with which Sen. Obama deeply disagrees. But now that he is retired, that doesn't detract from Sen. Obama's affection for Rev. Wright or his appreciation for the good works he has done."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=58858
14th March 2008 02:50 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

however, the views of a candidate's preacher, no matter how whacked they are, do not disqualify him or her from being president...if they do, perhaps we should start interrogating clinton's and mccain's clergy as well. why stop there? what are the political leanings of their mothers in law, prom dates and mailmen?

Stop man...maintain some sense of dignity...seriously...his "spiritual adviser"...Obama's words, not the "fruitcake"...the inspiration for "The Audacity of Hope"...and act like you haven't read it and act like you haven't pimped this guy for the last two years

Denounce him like you should...admit your mistakes...I did

14th March 2008 02:58 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
i heard he had a nanny that once went to a movie with H Rap Brown. this makes him clearly unqualified to be president!

So the guy attends a church where the minister is a blatant racist who expounds upon the virtues of Louis Farrakhan and blames the US government for inventing AIDS to wipe out the black race, and you think that Obama is just being tar and feathered by the guilt by association tactic?! Barrack attends, and takes his children to hear this man preach and it's wrong to question his qualifications?!?! Are you nuts?!

So is it cool that he is friends with Bill Ayers a domestic terrorist formerly of The Weather Underground who bombed the Pentagon? Is that fine by you? Or how about his association with Tony Rezko, who contributed mightily to the Obama campaign? He's currently under indictment by the way. Is it ok if we question his judgment at least?

Starbuck you have got to be kidding me!!! The media is going to do their best to ignore these very questionable associations, but us real Americans won't let them! I hope Rush, Levin, Ingraham, Hannity, and every other right wing talk show host slams him non stop. This guy is a phony.

No wonder his wife is so ashamed of America! Look at who has been preaching to her and her family for twenty years!

He's toast.

Riffy
14th March 2008 03:07 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

No wonder his wife is so ashamed of America! Look at who has been preaching to her and her family for twenty years!

“For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country,”

Bing-friggin-go!!!

The pieces of the puzzle come together no?...Maybe Barack was sleeping through the sermons...but his wife wasn't

----------

Saturday, March 01, 2008
Obama's Militant Muslim Brother Abongo Is Luo Activist

Saturday late night fear-mongering...

In this Obama Family photo are: (bottom row, from left) half-sister Auma, her mother Kezia Obama, Obama's step-grandmother Sarah Hussein Onyango Obama and unknown; (top row, from left) unknown, Barack Obama, half-brother Abongo (Roy) Obama, and three unknowns. (Sun Times)

Barack Obama stands behind Kezia (stepmother) in a Kenyan family shot. Included in the photo is brother Abongo "Roy" Obama who is a Luo activist and a militant Muslim who argues that the black man must "liberate himself from the poisoning influences of European culture."

"Abongo's new lifestyle has left him lean and clear-eyed, and at the wedding, he looked so dignified in his black African gown with white trim and matching cap that so me of our guests mistook him for my father," Obama wrote in Dreams From My Father.

Barack Obama's cousin Raila Odinga is accused of ethnic cleansing and is currently battling for power in Kenya.

Barack has stated his support for Luo Opposition Leader in Kenya RaRaila Odinga (who signed a Shariah pact with Muslims and claims to be Obama's cousin) and is married to Ida Odinga. They have four children - two sons and two daughters. His oldest son, Fidel, is named after Fidel Castro.

Malik Obama, older brother to Barack Obama, holds an undated picture of Barak, left, and himself, middle, and an unidentified friend in his shop in eastern Kenya. (Karel Prinsloo, AP)

Related... Dan Riehl has the strange new Obama ad about all of the "Muslims rounded up" without the benefit of an attorney.

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/03/obamas-militant-muslim-brother-abongo.html
14th March 2008 03:15 PM
pdog I get it... Guilt by association, yet you never once have shown me any disdain, second thoughts or repulsion about Haliburton making a gazzillion dollars in no bid contracts and the fact the veep used to work for them.
What I've heard is alays the regurgitation of the pundits, with claims of liberal media, lies about motives for war, changing reasoning, open ended outcomes, unclear victories. And now these same people are attacking Obama at every turn. Do you think I gibe a fuck? After 7 years of Bullshit, 6 years of war, more money spent to line the pockets of big companies, while making the masses live in fear and lose our freedom.
So, now we're going to be made afraid of Barry, Barrack O rhymes with Taco, might be a muslim, and hates America... hahahah. This is funny. The guy is a secret agent of A.Q., a American hating Muslim, a hoax and his goal, and his makers have fashioned him, to be planted at the head of our country. Oh but wait, the preacher is a christian. So we must attack christians too. And forbid being black, and pointing out angrily the oppresion of your people for hundreds of years. Get over it nigger! You don't hear us white folks bitching about anything like that! It's not like we don't care, we gave the indians casinos, and you get food stamps! (extreme sarcasm for my crackas!) Whatever... WTF? If you can beleive this shit, and support Bush all these years, ask yourself, how is my hatred making my country better?
No chance a rush to war wasn't profit motivated, hate charged, fear brokered. BUT!!! you really give a shit about these words, of some other guy... You're going to spend the next few months smearing and becoming hateful, and hate filled behind this propaganda.
14th March 2008 03:18 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

“For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country,”

Bing-friggin-go!!!

The pieces of the puzzle come together no?...Maybe Barack was sleeping through the sermons...but his wife wasn't

Remember that time at refugee camp when the prezees mommy told the niggers to be happy, because they were living better in school gyms and arenas than when they were in their homes...
That kinda talk doesn't count, does it? She couldn't have possibly influenced her own fucking child with that shit...

WHAT _ FUCKING - EVER!!!
14th March 2008 03:24 PM
Starbuck pdog...you are so wrong! haven't you heard? michelle obama's brother's next door neighbor once shared a doobie with stokley carmichael at a jackson 5 concert. this makes barack an islamic militant who will devour our children whole.

viva mccain and a hundred more years of war!
14th March 2008 03:32 PM
Dan
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Go ahead - make light.
Act as if your candidate isn't cozyied up to such a hateful, America-hating racist.

Not this year but I recall Bush sucking up to a similiar fellow to win South Carolina.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)