ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RIP Matt Mulcahy aka Riffhard64
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger Single Again Return to archive
03-22-04 09:02 AM
Ten Thousand Motels JAGGER SINGLE AGAIN
Vogue
ELIZABETH JAGGER is single again. The 19-year-old model daughter of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall apparently brought her affair with Alex Dalal, the 20-year-old grandson of property and gambling tycoon 'Black Jack' to an end after six months. "It's true, Alex and Elizabeth have split up," his mother told The Sunday Telegraph. "It just fizzled out." Apparently Lizzie decided she wasn't keen to commit and elected to go solo, leaving Alex, a photography student at the London College of Printing, "disappointed but not devastated". And his mother is convinced that he's all over it now. "Alex is with someone else now, a lovely American girl," she said. "He is not stupid. He's like me: He goes for brains as well as looks. I get bored with any man who is lacking in intelligence." Jagger was reported to be dating Michael Wincott, an actor 26 years her senior last year. Her father was said to be furiously against the romance. He was more in favour of her relationship with Alex however, not least because his grandfather is worth an estimated �600 million. (March 22 2004, AM)
03-22-04 12:27 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
"Alex is with someone else now, a lovely American girl," she said. "He is not stupid. He's like me: He goes for brains as well as looks. I get bored with any man who is lacking in intelligence."

meow!

probably true...

03-22-04 03:25 PM
sandrew I was thinking from the subject line that Mick dumped that Amazon girlfriend of his...
03-22-04 04:20 PM
luxury1 Damn, sandrew, me too.
I was all excited.
03-22-04 07:54 PM
Riff-Hard-Fan Does Mick have a "woman" right now? If he does..who is it? Just wondering..

BEST VIEWED HIGH