ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RIP Matt Mulcahy aka Riffhard64
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A day at the races Return to archive
03-21-04 10:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Here's a pal of Gyspy's boyfriend showing his Stones motorcycle at the Easyrider show in Dallas today

Photos by Mr. Gypsy

03-22-04 02:30 PM
gypsy Let me just clarify that the guy in the photo is not my boyfriend...it's a friend of his.
Thanks for posting those, Voodoo!
03-22-04 02:47 PM
Joey " Here's a pal of Gyspy's boyfriend showing his Stones motorcycle at the Easyrider show in Dallas today "

03-22-04 02:56 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Let me just clarify that the guy in the photo is not my boyfriend...it's a friend of his.

03-22-04 02:58 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Let me just clarify that the guy in the photo is not my boyfriend...it's a friend of his.

03-22-04 03:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Sweety... Don't read so quickly, I wrote "Here's a pal of Gyspy's boyfriend" So I meant a friend of your boyfriend he he well next time it will be Gypsy's boyfriend's friend
03-22-04 03:05 PM
jb Mexico City was a lovely place with vendors selling what appeared to me as "fruit on a stick".
03-22-04 03:14 PM
Cardinal Fang Gypsy !!!

That is one of THE COOLEST hogs I've ever seen in my life !!
The only thing I would change is the seat to one of those black leather "bitch seats".

Gerardo, did you notice that Gypsy's friend also paid tribute to ZAPPA ??? (It's on the gas tank next to the cap) Definitely has good taste. I DEFINITELY want to party with these people some day !!

Gypsy, you always have really cool photos !!

; - )

Later, Jimmy
03-22-04 03:19 PM
Joey
quote:
Cardinal Fang wrote:
Gypsy !!!

That is one of THE COOLEST hogs I've ever seen in my life !!
The only thing I would change is the seat to one of those black leather "bitch seats".

Gerardo, did you notice that Gypsy's friend also paid tribute to ZAPPA ??? (It's on the gas tank next to the cap) Definitely has good taste. I DEFINITELY want to party with these people some day !!

Gypsy, you always have really cool photos !!

; - )

Later, Jimmy

03-22-04 03:32 PM
jb Cardinal Fang is definitely serious, but has not lost his sense of humor ....
03-22-04 03:42 PM
Joey " Cardinal Fang is definitely serious, but has not lost his sense of humor .... "

Yes , he can INDEED be very serious but never loses his innate sense of humor .

..............must be all the sunshine out there in NorCal !

Jersey !

03-22-04 03:43 PM
jb Does Cardinal Fang play any type of instrument?
03-22-04 03:46 PM
Joey " Does Cardinal Fang play any type of instrument? "

Oboe

See Michael Kamen !

BEST VIEWED HIGH