ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RIP Matt Mulcahy aka Riffhard64
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PASTA! Return to archive
03-21-04 03:14 AM
Happy Motherfucker!! While my 13 year old son was riding with me the other day, I had "Hot Stuff" from "Love You Live" cranked up and then he ask the question that will forever fuck with me everytime I hear that song. He's says, "Are they say PASTA! PASTA!, PASTA cant's get enough! I thought that was damn funny, but now everytime I listen to it, it sounds excatly like they're saying PASTA! I hope this doesn't ruin it for you guys! ha ha ha ha ha! Any other Stones song that you've thought they were saying one thing then find out that it was something completly different?
PASTA can't get enough!
That's fucking nuts!
03-21-04 06:18 AM
IanBillen
quote:
Happy Motherfucker!! wrote:
While my 13 year old son was riding with me the other day, I had "Hot Stuff" from "Love You Live" cranked up and then he ask the question that will forever fuck with me everytime I hear that song. He's says, "Are they say PASTA! PASTA!, PASTA cant's get enough! I thought that was damn funny, but now everytime I listen to it, it sounds excatly like they're saying PASTA! I hope this doesn't ruin it for you guys! ha ha ha ha ha! Any other Stones song that you've thought they were saying one thing then find out that it was something completly different?
PASTA can't get enough!
That's fucking nuts!

When I was a kid and used to hear Miss You on the radio when Mick says "Just Dyin to Meet You" I used to think he was saying "FLYYYYYYYY Torpedo"???
I know, I was a kid so forgive me.
My cousin used to think he was saying "R-E-0" instead of Start Me Up. Even I as a youngster had to say..... this isn't REO Speedwagon here sunnyboy. Thats the fuckin Stones!
Ian
03-21-04 10:15 AM
nankerphelge HappyMoFo -- my kid says the same thing!

PASTA!

BEST VIEWED HIGH