ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RIP Matt Mulcahy aka Riffhard64
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tim Ries Return to archive
03-20-04 09:58 PM
lonecrapshooter new album coming soon...

www.timries.com

saw him at Jazz Standard in NYC last year...he was awesome!
03-20-04 10:30 PM
glencar Music Of The Rolling Stones
Spring 2004 release

Visit the MP3 page to hear a preview of this upcoming recording!

Contributing recording artists include leading jazz and rock celebrities: Charlie Watts, Keith Richards, Ron Wood, Sheryl Crow, Bill Frisell, Ben Monder, Darryl Jones, John Patitucci, Jeff Ballard, Brian Blade, Clarence Penn, Michael Davis, Lisa Fischer, Bernard Fowler, Luciana Souza, Bill Charlap, Larry Goldings, Edward Simon, Chuck Leavell, Roberto DiGioia, and Mauro Refusco. The touring ensemble will borrow from the above list of luminaries

Tim Ries arrangements of Jagger-Richards songs: Satisfaction, Slipping Away, Honky Tonk Women, As Tears Go By, Paint It Black, Gimme Shelter, Street Fighting Man, Wild Horses, Ruby Tuesday, Waiting On A Friend, Angie, You Can�t Always Get What You Want.
03-21-04 03:10 PM
ExileInLA This stuff is really bad...
03-21-04 05:42 PM
T&A Exile:

What makes you say that? I thought the samples were pretty cool (don't understand why the includion of HTW #1, frankly...too close to the original Stones version)...but others are very cool interpretations, it seems to me. Satisfaction arrangement reminds me alot of the Manfred Mann version, if anyone's ever heard that....
03-24-04 12:35 AM
lonecrapshooter Tim's stuff is very cool. Look for him to play live in New York again. I will soon have live show on cd if anyone wants post email.
03-24-04 03:20 PM
jb Thanks for the heads up!!!

BEST VIEWED HIGH