ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RIP Matt Mulcahy aka Riffhard64
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Well well, guys and gals..... Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-20-04 04:52 PM
LadyJane What a good memory, JJF!! I do work in a Hospital but I'm not a nurse. I take care of the Doctor's Money...!!! LOL.

You have a great weekend too!!

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
03-20-04 05:01 PM
J.J.Flash Now people, you are about to see, the most expected picture of the entire successful history of Rocks Off Message Board. LOL

[Edited by J.J.Flash]
03-20-04 05:08 PM
J.J.Flash This one was taken after some good beer.....

The naked pic is on the way...
03-20-04 09:05 PM
Scot Rocks Hi mate good to see ya back in these parts, also I just want to say that the Brazillian player Ronaldihno is something else, what a player!!! the best player I have ever seen in person, every time he got the ball he beat a man or did a trick, amazing to see but not so good for my team lol!

all the best

Mark
03-20-04 10:22 PM
glencar JJFlash, I just meant that I myself was away for a bit. Just a small joke.
03-21-04 12:49 AM
kahoosier Welcome back!!

Hey Lady J...I am an MD too ( I think you are saying that is what you do!)! Come out to the islands and practice with me in the Pacific. We could rule the health center here on this liitle piece of paradise and split coverage for the next tour hahahhahaha!We have an opening starting in August and pay for relocation!
03-21-04 06:46 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Scot Rocks wrote:
Hi mate good to see ya back in these parts, also I just want to say that the Brazillian player Ronaldihno is something else, what a player!!! the best player I have ever seen in person, every time he got the ball he beat a man or did a trick, amazing to see but not so good for my team lol!

all the best

Mark

Scot, how are you pal?
Hey, do you believe I can't stand that Ronaldo! Really! Unfortunately, we were just too young to see Zico, Junior, and so forth. The name of the team I love is S�o Paulo Futebol Clube, do you remember, that one which won two consecutive World Championship (Toyota), the first against Barcelona in 1992 and the other in 1993 against Milan.

Talking about S�o Paulo Futebol Clube, I don't know if you guys have heard something about him, anyway, I tell you the name of the MAN: LUIZ FABIANO from S�o Paulo Futebol Clube. What do you think about him?

Cheers!

Nice sunday everybody
03-21-04 09:28 AM
LadyJane
quote:
kahoosier wrote:

Hey Lady J...I am an MD too ( I think you are saying that is what you do!)! Come out to the islands and practice with me in the Pacific. We could rule the health center here on this liitle piece of paradise and split coverage for the next tour hahahhahaha!We have an opening starting in August and pay for relocation!

I'm not a Doctor...My degree is in Business. Now if you are looking for someone to manage the Financial/Business end of your Practice...we can talk.

LJ says to herself..."Hmm..the Pacific islands..vs. Buffalo. Hell girl you know enough to fake it."

Yeah..kahoosier..I'm an MD..make me an offer!!

LJ.
03-21-04 02:48 PM
Scot Rocks
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Scot, how are you pal?
Hey, do you believe I can't stand that Ronaldo! Really! Unfortunately, we were just too young to see Zico, Junior, and so forth. The name of the team I love is S�o Paulo Futebol Clube, do you remember, that one which won two consecutive World Championship (Toyota), the first against Barcelona in 1992 and the other in 1993 against Milan.

Talking about S�o Paulo Futebol Clube, I don't know if you guys have heard something about him, anyway, I tell you the name of the MAN: LUIZ FABIANO from S�o Paulo Futebol Clube. What do you think about him?

Cheers!

Nice sunday everybody

Cool mate, Luiz Fabiano is definately a good player, saw a bit of him in the copa lib. match, think Sao Paulo were playing a team from Paraguay or something and he scored, with a good finish. Has he made the Brazil squad yet? Unfortunately my team Celtic is losing our star player, Henrik Larsson after 7 years, he is a God here. He scored another 2 goals today thats him got around 240 goals since he has been here. He wants a new challenge before he retires and it looks like he is going to head to Spain, however at least we are going to win the league in his final season!

Mark
03-21-04 03:07 PM
Monkey Woman Looking good, JJ! Welcome back to the fun house!!!
03-21-04 05:10 PM
kahoosier Business???

Hahahahhahahah, lady Jane, u could do no worse in treatment than some of the locally trained "doctors", maybe better!
03-21-04 05:10 PM
kahoosier Business???

Hahahahhahahah, lady Jane, u could do no worse in treatment than some of the locally trained "doctors", maybe better!
03-21-04 05:36 PM
littleredrooster Great to have you back!
Summer's over in the Southern Hemisphere, no wonder you are back!
Hope it's not goin' to be a cold, cold winter.

Roostah
03-21-04 09:18 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Looking good, JJ! Welcome back to the fun house!!!

Thank you sweet woman....
BTW, I'd like to say I really enjoy reading your posts, really. I mean, you are always reasonable, I hardly see you offending or attacking someone else and most of the times you are looking for good articles to provides us good info about our beloved heroes. Thank you indeed!
03-21-04 09:40 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
Great to have you back!
Summer's over in the Southern Hemisphere, no wonder you are back!
Hope it's not goin' to be a cold, cold winter.

Roostah

Well well,

if you are about to melt
and burn in fever
drop your belt
and grab a beer

Monica Lewinsky,
if you are gettin' frozen
lit you oven,
suck a WHYSKY

Poetry....nipples...JACKO.... getting drunk...STONES......ROCKS OFF MESSAGE BOARD!

Jacko Jabber Flash

Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH