ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RIP Matt Mulcahy aka Riffhard64
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Well well, guys and gals..... Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-19-04 10:21 AM
J.J.Flash It has been a long time since my last post procedure here.... good to be back. I feel like nobody gave a fuck for my disappearance, though I really missed the talking to some guys and gals here (Lady Jane, Nanky, Egon, Sir Fito, Estella, Mr. Liedo/Galbraith/Sweet Jaxxie, Martha, Zeeta, stewed & keefed, Jumacfly, Monkey Woman, Gypsy, madafaka, Mac Daddy, Steel Driving Hammer, LittleRedRooster, SavageYoungXyzzy, many many others)

Anyway, it's good to be back. I am kind of "up-to-date" in some late threads, some really nasty as most of JB's thoughts, like that one about the possibility of a coming from the boys down here in South America, as he used to say/think, "one of those lawless" regions. Josh, believe me, no offense taken, because I know how you act, you and you fellow counselor, Joey. I know you both usually only want to sound funny and the major problem is that when you try to do that most people fall on your trap. On the other hand Josh, himself, sometimes has great moments of contribution for the board, due to his long "affair" with our beloved Rolling Fuckin' Stones. He shares his love for Mick Taylor era, Taylor's contribution for the consolidation of the title "Greatest Rock'n'Roll band in the World". What I mean is that, JB really has "balls" for claiming his R'n'R addiction, in fact, he has something to share with us, despite of his full of hatred, negativist comments. At least, I still "believe" he has something.

kahoosier, painfully, got offended with something kind of "I am the coolest, I am the funniest" comment made by Joey, like me, a year ago, about the silly quote "those lawless regions". I'm really compliant with you kahoosier. As you said, if you want to be treated well, people being respectful with you, you must give the same attitude. "An eye for an eye".

And explaining ARGENTINA's economic status, it's NOT the SAME as explaining the BRAZIL's economic satus. Don't put the things on the same box. If here in Brazil the things were so damn bad, why big budgeted artists/bands like Eric Clapton, Rush, DEEP PURPLE, Iron Maiden, Jethro Tull, came here, WHY? I forgot to mention american bluesmen like Buddy Guy, B.B.King and not exactly a bluesman, but the great John Kay and Steppenwolf. Well, even the situation isn't running well over there with our "hermanos", I'm sure they can make full three stadium shows in a row. Sure they can. What about we brasileiros? Sure we are, here in South America, beside our "hermanos", one of the wildest crowds in this goddamn world. And if you doubt me, take a look (listen) some bootleged Stones' shows from Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires. If you doubt, borrow the latest Rush double DVD, which was recorded in Rio de Janeiro, take a look at the crowd, jumping and singing almost non-stop; or borrow the Iron Maiden Rock in Rio DVD. Or even better, get the VHS from the two broadcast performances of the Stones in Rio, 1995 and 1998. You are going to see the most passionate fans you have ever seen. Just a point for clearing up things here, I'm not comparing Rush or Iron Maiden, whoever, with the Stones. I didn't say you must be a Rush or Iron Maiden fan, but I am talking about the crowd. Don't need to buy, don't need to be a fan, just borrow to check the performance of the crowd here.

Well, again, good to be back again. I wish this comunity/board never fall inside a "hiatus" nor become boring and "out of topic".

Nuff said.

Best regards!

P.S.: let's wait for the truth of a new album upcoming as well as the new tour, this one giving a shot for South American frenzy fanatics
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
03-19-04 10:25 AM
nankerphelge Dude!! I missed you bad!!

Glad you are back!
03-19-04 10:32 AM
glencar Speaking for myself, I said how Argy's economy was in the dumper. I knew Brazil's was meso meso. And while I didn't miss you, welcome back anyhow.
03-19-04 10:40 AM
jb Glad to see your posting again...
03-19-04 11:24 AM
Joey " Anyway, it's good to be back. I am kind of "up-to-date" in some late threads, some really nasty as most of JBs thoughts, like that one about the possibility of a coming from the boys down here in South America, as he used to say/think, "one of those lawless" regions. Josh, believe me, no offense taken, because I know how you act, you and you fellow counselor, Joey. I know you both usually only want to sound funny and the major problem is that when you try to do that most people fall on your trap. "

" kahoosier, painfully, got offended with something kind of "I am the coolest, I am the funniest" comment made by Joey, like me, a year ago, about the silly quote "those lawless regions". I'm really compliant with you kahoosier. As you said, if you want to be treated well, people being respectful with you, you must give the same attitude. "An eye of an eye". "

" And explaining ARGENTINA economic status, it's NOT the SAME as explain the BRAZIL economic satus. Don't put the things on the same box. If here in Brazil the things would be so damn bad, why big budgeted artists/bands like Eric Clapton, Rush, DEEP PURPLE, Iron Maiden, Jethro Tull, came here, WHY? I forgot to mention american bluesmen like Buddy Guy, B.B.King and not exactly a bluesman, but the great John Kay and Steppenwolf. Well, even the situation doens't running well over there with our "hermanos", I'm sure they can make full three stadium shows in a row. Sure they can. What about we brasileiros? Sure we are, here in South America, beside our "hermanos", one of the wildest crowds in this goddamn world. And if you doubt me, take a look (listen) some bootleged show from Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires. If you doubt, borrow the latest Rush double DVD, which was recorded in Rio de Janeiro, take a look at the crowd, jumping and singing almost non-stop; or borrow the Iron Maiden Rock in Rio DVD. Or even better, get the VHS from the two broadcast performances in Rio, 1995 and 1998. You are going to see the most passionated fans you have ever seen. Just a point for clearing up things here, I'm not comparing Rush or Iron Maiden, whoever with the Stones. I didn't say you must be a Rush or Iron Maiden fan, but I am talking about the crowd. Don't need to buy, don't need to be a fan, just borrow to check the performance of the crowd here. "

" Well, again, good to be back again. I wish this comunity/board never fall inside a "hiatus" nor become boring and "out of topic". "

" Nuff said.

Best regards!

P.S.: let's wait for the truth of a new album upcoming as well as the new tour, this one giving a shot for South American frenzy fanatics "

03-19-04 11:27 AM
jb Joey, you are the master of emotions....
03-19-04 11:30 AM
Joey " Joey, you are the master of emotions.... "

I would like to

D. J. J- J- J- J- Jacky Joe !
03-19-04 11:54 AM
LadyJane Welcome back JJF!!!

I have really missed you and am honored to have you list me as a poster that you have missed!!

Don't you DARE stay away from us again!!!

LJ.
03-19-04 12:06 PM
jb First They Came for the Jews
------------------------------
First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Pastor Martin Niem�ller
[Edited by jb]
03-19-04 12:16 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Welcome back JJF!!!

I have really missed you and am honored to have you list me as a poster that you have missed!!

Don't you DARE stay away from us again!!!

LJ.

Amen ! At least JJF is not like certain individuals around here who have become so " Shell Shocked " that they have become the " Kenny Jones " of message board posters .

Question : As audience members bray , " What's that Mean " Joey ?????? and hoots and hollars emanate from the audience !!!!!

Answer : He now posts like a Wind - Up Toy !

{ CA - RACK } !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triple Ronnie

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

D. J. Jersee Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca !

03-19-04 12:20 PM
jb ):
03-19-04 12:41 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
):

03-19-04 01:58 PM
glencar Joey you're about to surpass Joshy's post total. Hang in there, mein littel air posting minky!
03-19-04 02:04 PM
egon JJF,
I haven't been around much lately,
so hadn't really noticed your Disappearance...
But anyway; WELCOME BACK DUDE!
03-19-04 02:06 PM
BILL PERKS [quote]jb wrote:
First They Came for the Jews
------------------------------
First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Pastor Martin Niem�ller
[Edited by jb]
I PREFER THE WORKS OF RABBI FRED NEULANDER
03-19-04 02:08 PM
glencar The rebbe from Cherry Hill who killed his wife so he ciuld marry his tootsie? That Fred Neulander? Oy vey!
03-19-04 02:08 PM
glencar You're meshuganah!
03-19-04 02:10 PM
jb No, I thought he was referring to the Rabbi who wrote "Why bad things happen to good people".
03-19-04 02:11 PM
glencar No taht was Rabbi Harold Schleprock or something.
03-19-04 02:12 PM
glencar Google time: Rabbi Harold Kushner!
03-19-04 02:13 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Google time: Rabbi Harold Kushner!

That's him...wow, Bill Perks is out of control.
03-19-04 02:19 PM
glencar He seems to hate the jews. But he could just be baiting you. Hard to tell.
03-19-04 05:35 PM
Madafaka Fausto you're right. 100 % true, don't put ARGENTINA and BRAZIL into the same box. Argentinian Stones fans are the hottest fans in the whole world.
BTW, in Argentina played Iron Maiden, Jethro Tull and The Wailers on January/March of this year too. If you have internet use it and read some newspapers online.
03-19-04 06:42 PM
stewed & Keefed Welcome back man
03-20-04 12:12 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
glencar wrote:
He seems to hate the jews. But he could just be baiting you. Hard to tell.

I LOVE JEWS..TAKE THE BAIT!
03-20-04 04:28 AM
mac_daddy glad to see you again, JJF.

oh - I replied to you via PM
03-20-04 01:52 PM
J.J.Flash Thanks for all the warm replies to this topic. Thank you!

JB, what about the hot secretary? Do you still "own" that one?

Awwww, lawsuits, patents, prosecutors, DC....STRUGGLE, right Nanky? BTW, what about Patrick Laningan aka Danilo Silva?

Lady Jane, are you always so sweet honey?

Madafaka, don't be so full of yourself! What's up Max? Are you coming to visit me and drink some BRAHMA?

Anyway, good to read your words again people. Everybody. Joey, nipples typing, "air quotes", post counting race, only at Rocks Off Message Board.

Mac Daddy, I'll answer your PM. BTW, thanks a lot man.

P.S.: Where is Sirmoonie?

03-20-04 01:55 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
glencar wrote:
And while I didn't miss you, welcome back anyhow.

Hi! What do you mean?

Cheers!
03-20-04 04:08 PM
LadyJane "Lady Jane, are you always so sweet honey?"

Not when I get mad!!!! LOL.

Thanks JJF. It's kind of hard not to be happy when I'm here at my favorite playground!!

Glad you are back!

LJ.
03-20-04 04:32 PM
J.J.Flash LJ, do you still take care of people? I mean, do you work in a hospital. Right?

Have a nice weekend!

[Edited by J.J.Flash]
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH