ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RIP Matt Mulcahy aka Riffhard64
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-17-04 01:07 PM
Factory Girl glencar, has Soulie delivered??
03-17-04 01:15 PM
egon Sure enough, it's St Pat and i'm ill.

Bastards!
03-17-04 01:27 PM
telecaster I didn't know nanky went to Savannah for St Pats:

Parade Car Hits Pedestrians in Savannah

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

SAVANNAH, Ga. � A convertible struck several pedestrians at the city's St. Patrick's Day parade (search) Wednesday after the vehicle accelerated through an intersection.

Witnesses said six or seven people were hit and taken by ambulance to the hospital. Their conditions were not immediately available.

The car, which was in the parade, struck the pedestrians at Bull and State streets near the center of downtown Savannah (search), Police Capt. Larry Brainson said.

The car was supposed to turn right along the parade route but instead accelerated through the intersection, running into Wright Square (search) where dozens of people had gathered to watch the parade.

"People were diving out of the way," said Jeff Gronner of Savannah. "It's a miracle that more people weren't hit."

Gronner said people were screaming as the car raced toward them. He estimated the car was traveling at about 30 mph.

The accident happened about midway through the parade, which is the nation's second largest St. Patrick's Day parade.

03-17-04 02:36 PM
Joey " I didn't know nanky went to Savannah for St Pats: "

03-17-04 03:02 PM
nankerphelge Not my fault!

He he -- I must admit I tipped a couple today!!
But I didn't run anyone over!

Heard on the news that more people got stopped here in Virginia last year on St. Pats than on New Years!
03-17-04 03:04 PM
jb First They Came for the Jews
------------------------------
First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Pastor Martin Niem�ller
03-17-04 03:06 PM
Gazza The version of that great poem that I'm familiar with includes a line that goes "then they came for the lawyers.."

03-17-04 03:09 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
The version of that great poem that I'm familiar with includes a line that goes "then they came for the lawyers.."

You have been rather funny lately....my posts seem to bring the best out of you(i.e."Passion Soundtrack").
03-17-04 03:14 PM
Gazza Well,I'm pleased you take it in the spirit its intended.

Glad you finally commented on that one. I was quite pleased with that myself. Even though I had to look up a book ("The Bible Code") to find out what year "2000" was in the Jewish calendar so I could lampoon "2000 Man".
03-17-04 03:24 PM
Joey " The version of that great poem that I'm familiar with includes a line that goes "then they came for the lawyers.."

{ CA- RACK }

Inside the Park !

D.J. Jazzy Joeskee !
03-18-04 01:04 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
03-18-04 01:34 PM
glencar FG, no delievry yet from Soulie. Something got lost in the translation, I guess. I'll keep you posted.
03-18-04 01:49 PM
Factory Girl glencar, check PM
03-18-04 02:04 PM
glencar Checked & replied!
03-18-04 02:41 PM
Joey

Blue ....................BM's !!!!!!!
03-18-04 02:43 PM
LadyJane Joey..where have you been? I thought you made the transition.

Where's josh???

LJ.
03-18-04 02:47 PM
Joey " Joey..where have you been? I thought you made the transition.

Where's josh???

LJ. "

Hello My Stonesian Princess ..................

I have been tied up in morning mediation and Josh is now busy with afternoon examination .

Developing .....................................

Discovering ....................................

Jacky !
03-18-04 03:40 PM
glencar No BM's of note, Joey. I'll keep ya posted! Is there a St. Patrick's Day on the prairie? Is there life out there anymo'?
03-18-04 06:47 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Is there a St. Patrick's Day on the prairie?

Of course! St Patricks Day is celebrated globally.
03-19-04 02:40 PM
Scot Rocks Hope everyone had a good day!, well in true St Patricks day spirt, I stayed out had quite a few and went to the interview the next morning as well!!!

Thankfully It went ok although I felt a bit tired and hungover, but it was worth it!!!

cheers

Mark
03-19-04 02:57 PM
glencar Get the job?
03-20-04 11:11 AM
Scot Rocks Need to wait a few weeks, they said that there is still another 2 weeks of interviews to go, apparently there is a lot of people going for it.

I will you know when I get word...
03-24-04 06:05 AM
jaymze [quote]Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Yeah Happy St Patricks day. Not a bad day to spin a few Paul Brady tunes!!!

OH WHAT A WORLD
Cried a lotta blues up and down the street......

when the STONES played the point depot in dublin last september i remember looking up at the seating blocks and seeing paul brady rocking along with the boys, although i was dissapointed that he didnt stand up and seemed to be rocking in his seat!
go on paul brady!!
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH