ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1978 - Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Troublemaker Return to archive
03-25-03 06:05 PM
Daethgod have had this Ian McLagan Album on a crappy cassette for years, tracked down a vinyl copy and it arrived today from the UK !
great quality !

features Keef, Ronnie, Ringo, Bobby and has a great version of Mystifies Me ..

loving it!

03-25-03 06:43 PM
Mottrush
Great album!! My vinyl copy is urgently in need of upgrading. Anyone know if this is available on CD???

If only we could replace Chuck with Macca!!!
03-25-03 06:53 PM
Honky Tonk Man While i am all for the praising of Ian Mclagen, im still misdified as to why everyone here loves the Faces so much, yet the greatest Mod band from the 60s, The Small Faces, never get a mention!

They were a great band and Steve Marriot was a much better vocalist than Rod Stewart.

Oh, and im well aware thar Ronnie was in the Faces, but im sure he would rather of been a Small Face!

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Alex
03-25-03 07:00 PM
Daethgod well after maxing out my plastic on the Stones oz tour i just went nuts again

grabbed 2 Ian McLagan CDs, the DVD and the book

my missus will kill me... tho she LOVES Troublemaker

03-25-03 07:33 PM
CousinCocaine
Yeah, I always loved the title track "Little Troublemaker".
We played that song for years in my own band. But not everything on the album is that great imho.
CC

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST