ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1978 - Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stoned In Australia Return to archive
03-24-03 10:13 PM
exile Hey SIA
Im dont mean to hurry you or stress you at all
Just wondering how those boots were doing?

seriously no stress at all

03-25-03 12:52 AM
stonedinaustralia no, that's fair enough exile - those blank discs cause feelings of immense guilt everytime i look at them - which is at least once a day

i will make a start tonight and have them to you soon

by way of mitigation for my slackness (apart from my usual "stoned" demenour) i say i've only just recently "recovered" from the tour - after it all i was a bit "stonesed out" if you know what i mean

again, apologies and i'll get onto it straightaway

thanks for your patience (and hi to E.)

03-25-03 01:09 AM
exile SIA
truly no hurry
honestly i forgot totally about it
its not like i have been waiting by the postbox or anything like that.

Yes indeed I have also been suffering from post stones traumatic disorder

the fog of hangover has finally lifted

I also have been finding the simplest actions a chore like going to work etc. Now nothing really to look forward to now....no more Enmore Concert to think about day and night.

Again I didnt mean to startle you, so just take your time Its no problem for me.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST