ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1978 - Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Let rolling_bunny explain everything.... Return to archive
03-24-03 05:40 PM
rolling___bunny ok, well i tried to get some money and taught it was a good idea to sell some copies of the Voodoo Lounge DVD. I actually got it on dvd-r and i got a dvd burner so i am able to make them. Anyway, i got a repley that i was bad trader and i replied to it. Then everything got out of hand. It was my first (and my last try to sell DVD trough the internet)

But now the thing i am really mad is about somebody publishing my home adress on this board. Look i don't care if u send something to my adress... go ahead and spent your money on that. But i know how this guy got my adress. Yesterday i tried to buy the HBO DVD from a guy named serge lebrou. But when i asked how to pay him he saith trough the mail. I am not gonna send money over the mail...because i'm affraid of getting a rip off. Then this got mad and actually gave somebody my adress to F505 or maby f505 is serge lebrou. I really don't know. I know for sure that i only gave my adress the last month to one person and that is serge lebrou. A a proof i will publish all my email with serge lebrou below this message. Again, i just tried to sell some DVD's for fun and maby it not the right thing to do. But what u guys are doing with me is just wrong. First u lie when u say i am bad trader and then u publish my adress. If u are angry that i didn't buy the dvd, serge lebrou, just say so. But don't do this!

I ask the adminstraters to delete all the message concering with my name or concering my name. (keep this one pls online for a day) And for the rest... i appreciate if u guys leave me alone. I have had it with this board.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is your problem my friend
----- Original Message -----
To: serge lebrou
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 10:25 PM
Subject: Re: info DVD

sorry but no deal! I'm not gonna send money via mail..... stefan
To: Stefan
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 5:07 PM

35 euros

Serge LEBROU
FRANCE

Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 2:26 PM

ok, 1 dvd of the HBO MSG Show to this adres:

Stefan Dieperink
The Netherlands
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 1:30 PM

cash
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 1:10 PM

and how do i have to pay?

Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 12:47 PM

30 euros + postage
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 12:15 PM
Subject: info DVD

Hi pls send me info of your prices and how to order/delivery. Stefan
[Edited by rolling___bunny]
[Edited by rolling___bunny]
03-24-03 05:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Ok, your home address is deleted to protect you.
03-24-03 05:52 PM
Jacques I think
don't do that in this way. Try to share (as I wrote before).
People trying to get money with such thing are wrong in my opinion, but it's only my point of view.
Stop it please.
I think it was a bad thing to give your snailmail address, but don't do same mistake. I know Serge.
Leave it and be a good fan of Stones.
Sorry to say such things like that, but today we need to be together...Hope you understand.
Jacques from France
03-24-03 05:53 PM
Sir Stonesalot I agree with you rolling bunny, your address should not have been posted here. Your name and email, OK, but not your mailing address.

I don't think you understand...we don't sell things here. We trade, or give copies of items away for free. We share.

It is understood that anything advertised here is not for sale or profit. It's all about sharing the music.

Now that the ground rules have been clearly stated, you can guide your actions accordingly.
03-24-03 05:58 PM
Jacques Great SS
and you made a big proof of sharing some months ago.
Thanks again
03-24-03 06:05 PM
Sir Stonesalot You are welcome Jacqy!

I started a weed last week for a disc of other bands doing Stones songs. I believe, that if you PM Strange Stray Cat, he would be willing to share a copy with you.
03-24-03 06:20 PM
F505 Dieperink must I publish my mails with you on this board? If have traded with you and I have saved those messages. You exactly know who I am.
Look, I''ve explained now more than once you are a crook, a liar and a cheat. If people want to trade with you I wish them good luck. I don't spend any time on you any more. And you will soon find out what it is to cheat and lie, you asshole. It's a shame people like you have the nerves to come here again.
03-25-03 02:30 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I started a weed last week for a disc of other bands doing Stones songs. I believe, that if you PM Strange Stray Cat, he would be willing to share a copy with you.

Yesssss, no problem!
03-25-03 02:52 PM
egon my god!

you're away for the weekend and this shit happens

i'm appalled
03-26-03 04:52 PM
Jacques Hi SS and Strange Stray Cat
I would like it
Please tell me what to do
Thanks in advance
03-26-03 11:34 PM
Sir Stonesalot Just PM Strange Stray Cat and ask him for a copy.
03-27-03 01:40 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Just PM Strange Stray Cat and ask him for a copy.

Correct.

And to be of more assistance: please check your PM Jaques
[Edited by Strange_Stray_Cat]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST