ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1978 - Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Yo...is this board the old ... (name of country) Return to archive
03-24-03 05:08 PM
rolling___bunny HEEELLLLLOOO i am being wrong accused of being a bad trader (I AM NOT!) and when i repley to it...my message gets deleted!!!$%^&*()O Even some administrator changed my email too some stuppid name. I got verry much bad feelings about this board....it was my favourite one untill some 60min ago. I AM NOT A BAD TRADER. PLS.... keep this message online and don't change my text!
03-24-03 05:28 PM
Jacques Ok
if you respect the rules you're welcome
03-24-03 05:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The reason to delete your e-mail is that we cannot allow the regulars to sale illegal stuff and DVD copies are illegal stuff.

If you're a bad trader or not is not my biz.

In the past we allowed our regulars to sell, but now only trade is allowed and of non-official material.

Also a basic rule of netiquette is not to start a new thread when there's one on the same topic.

If you see you have not been banned but at this speed it will be the next step.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST