ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1978 - Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Doo doo doo doo doo Due, PM me. Return to archive
03-24-03 12:57 PM
Maxlugar I need your address. I have the disks with me at work and want to send.

Factory Girl and Nasty: Your disks when out already.

MACKY!
03-24-03 01:41 PM
Factory Girl Thank you, Macky! Did you listen to vh?
03-24-03 01:54 PM
doo doo doo Dude Maxy-

Just e-mailed you. Thanks a million.
03-24-03 01:59 PM
Maxlugar Hey man if you send me a PM I can send the disks now. Otherwise I'll get the address from home and mail tomorrow. No biggie for me either way.

Thanks to you and Factory Girl on some great VH. I noticed on yours that If You Can't Rock Me is clipped off at the begining. Is that how it is or do I have a defective disk?

Great stuff though.
03-24-03 03:10 PM
jb It may be defective Max!
03-24-03 03:28 PM
Maxlugar Why, do you have this in full?
03-24-03 03:41 PM
throbby Hey Max, I sent you a PM

03-24-03 03:51 PM
Factory Girl Lol, Maxy, jb doesn't have a burner! jb is just being an agitator...lol!
03-24-03 08:05 PM
doo doo doo Dude >>I noticed on yours that If You Can't Rock Me is clipped off at the begining. Is that how it is or do I have a defective disk?<<

That's how it is unfortunatly. I used to have a cassette of the same boot and hunted down the CD to get the complete track. to my horror, the CD drops out as well. Too bad, would love to hear EVH's solo on that one.

Thanks for the bonus tracks as well!
03-24-03 09:52 PM
Maxlugar I had to go upstrairs for soemthing and saw it run into Voodoo Brew. So I just let it go to it filled up.

Glad you like it.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST