ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1978 - Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Springsteen boots Return to archive
03-22-03 09:49 PM
Fiji Joe Gotta a buddy who is looking for an entire show from 2000 tour...Told him I'd try and help...So, if anyone knows of a quality sound show in its entirety, let me know...I might also be able to trade for it
03-22-03 10:29 PM
Larry Dallas I have numerous shows from the 1999-2000 tour. Which show is he after?
03-22-03 11:02 PM
Fiji Joe Madison Square Garden..one of the many...I guess the one with the best sound quality will work...is there a soundboard from that tour?
03-23-03 10:50 AM
Larry Dallas I have many shows from the MSG run, but none are soundboards. I don't know if any exist, quite honestly. I have the last show of the tour 7/1/00. It has very good sound and the show is fantastic. That's the one I would recommend. Most of the official release, "Live in New York City" was taken from this show.
03-23-03 01:01 PM
Fiji Joe Any soundboads from that tour? Not necessarily MSG
03-23-03 01:33 PM
Factory Girl Feej, your friend should check out www.brucetree.org
03-23-03 01:56 PM
Fiji Joe Thanks FG, I'll send it on to him
03-24-03 09:26 AM
Larry Dallas I have a few releases from the tour from Crystal Cat. They are from the European leg. I have one other called NJ NIGHTS. It's a compilation from the 1999 fifteen show stand in NJ.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST