ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1978 - Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: live dvds from tour Return to archive
03-22-03 02:46 PM
artinis1 from nick,
are they going to release any live
dvds from this tour, is there any info
yet, thanks and peace
03-22-03 11:37 PM
MP Mick said in the autumn of this year something will be released
03-23-03 12:13 AM
Muddy Warts -errgh! According to the local free music mag in Sydney, the Enmore concert is rumoured to be coming out on DVD later this year. That would be brilliant.
03-23-03 03:21 AM
fmk438j What mag?
03-23-03 07:35 AM
Mr T fuck - NOOO - I want the LA club show on DVD!

Live With Me, Neighbours, Hand Of Fate, No Expectations, Beast Of Burden, Stray Cat Blues, You Don't Have To Mean It,
Bitch

tons of great songs I don't have on DVD yet. the Enmore setlist looked pretty good too - but this is my pick for club show DVD if they do one
03-24-03 11:56 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Muddy Warts -errgh! wrote:
According to the local free music mag in Sydney, the Enmore concert is rumoured to be coming out on DVD later this year. That would be brilliant.

Brilliant? Perhaps. I believe that IF an official DVD other than the HBO show is released, that would be a nice start. Yes, the Enmore had a nice set and I've yet to hear it. However, I'm with Mr.T, a release of The Wiltern show is what I'd consider brilliant! Stray Cat alone would be worth the price. Truthfully, I don't think it will ever see retail shelves, though.
03-24-03 08:20 PM
corgi37 I've said this before, but i must say it again. When the tour was announced, a competition was started with the winner "being featured on the official tour dvd". In other words, a camera shot of who ever won. i dont go to the fan club site much, and i havent read who the eventual winner was, but i would hazard a guess it was the sheila and her husband. I think they went to the Denver show. Now, MY view on a tour dvd is that the Stones owe us big time. There is just virtually stuff all of the band on dvd. My solution is for the band to release a triple dvd box set. 1 dvd for each show size. eg: dvd 1 is from a theatre show. I would vote Enmore as it would be cool to have a show available to watch thats not from the U.S. Something a bit exotic. It could include interviews with the band on their philosophy on playing intimate venues, maybe a funny tale or 2, i/v's with Ac/DC, i/v's with the audience before and after the gig, footage of the crowd outside and of course the show itself. dvd 2: arena show. Not fussed which it is. Same deal as dvd 1, but this time i/v's with the crew on the set design, video images, b stage etc. Instead of showing just one gig, show maybe 1-3 gigs, so a full and generous set list is included. Stuff like Dance, Love Train, Rambler etc. dvd 3. stadium. Same as dvd 2. All the logistics, crew stories, set ups etc. Now, i would also show a little of the support bands on each dvd and i/v's with them on what the stones mean to them, from a musicians point of view. Boy, i reckon that would be a cool little dvd set. I realise songs done on all 3 stages would be replayed, but what the hell. THis all in glorious 5.1 sound, still images, screen savers. Oh, and what the fuck, why not go all the way and include a bonus cd version of the shows as well (even if only for a limited time). Boy, sounds good to me. Bet we get the HBO version though.
03-25-03 01:15 AM
exile Daniel
It was mentioned in "Drum Media"
not sure when a mate told me about it

Enmore show rumored to be coming out on DVD

would be great to see again.

how have you been anyway? have you Recovered from the tour?
03-25-03 02:05 AM
padre Just saw some Entertainment News this weekend about the Stones playing in Japan and China. The insert had a couple of interview snippets from the band. Mick told that there will be a documentary and a DVD of the US tour next fall. The only show on that DVD he mentioned precisely was the opening show (did he mean the secret Toronto club gig?). Also he said that there'll be stuff of the planning of this tour, what it takes to play all those different kinds of venues, etc.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST