ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1978 - Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Setlists, Reviews and Pix for - Australian Leg! ==> Thank you all !!! Return to archive
03-05-03 10:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks to all the Aussies, New Zealanders and all the people involved in the great coverage we had from you all during these 8 shows. You rule people, I can't figure out how the fuck they didn't tour down under during the B2B/No security tours 1997-1999!!!

Also to simplify the amount of sticky threads on the top of the board, this is the�

MASTER INDEX

03-07-03 01:40 AM
woodywoodpecker No prob's Voodoo and thanks for all your help the site rulz!!

Woody
03-09-03 07:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl it rulz because of you all!

BTW, today Gazza updated his great setlist page 1962-2003, this specific leg is located at http://www.albec.net.mx/personales/rocksoff/2003-australia.htm

03-10-03 11:13 AM
jb The Aussies did a much better job than we did in reviewing the concerts. I trust the European reports will be even worse.
03-11-03 06:38 AM
corgi37 It was a pleasure to help all the o/s people while the guys were down under with all the info. By the end of the tour, i actully felt a bit "Stoned-out", but now i want them back!! I echo the other post saying this site rocks. Its so cool to join together with other stones nuts, and share the show (or shows) with others. It was cool to read the other posts, it was cool to finally post your own, and it will be cool and interesting, and envy making, to read the upcoming posts. All together now: "Its a small world after all, its a small world after all...
03-12-03 01:48 PM
jb Thank you Corgi....we also appreciate your country supporting our troops despite the divergent public opinion.
03-13-03 01:30 AM
gypsymofo60 Hahahahahaha, yes we WASPS for want of a better term, MUST stick together. Wait! JB can't be classed as a WASP. Sorry! Then THE RIGHTEOUS must stick together.
03-15-03 01:30 AM
stonedinaustralia
as the song says - we all need some kind of ventilator and it was a great pleasure to have somewhere like right here to "unload my head"

glad you all enjoyed it
03-18-03 12:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl More pix from Enmore by Masoudi, click here, those pix are great and were sent after this master index, so just to add it. Thanks again Masoudi.
03-22-03 12:36 AM
Jaxx more great shots from "down under" of the B-Stage from our friend Matt

a howling Ron and Keith

concentration......

and the bass player,he looks nervous...

they "b" jammin'

Matt and Liz doing the Shidoobee
03-23-03 07:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Here's another

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST