ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Fin Costello with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones' Wood Celebrates 22nd Anniversary Return to archive
25th March 2007 11:00 PM
moy The Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood is celebrating his 22nd wedding anniversary with his wife, Josephine, by holding an art show in London.

It is not just any old art show though, the exhibition features up to 60 watercolors, oil paintings and line drawings of Josephine that were done by Wood himself, The Sunday Telegraph reported.

The rock guitarist has been painting pictures of his wife for about 30 years.

The works, never been on public view before, range from warm and intimate to decidedly risque, the Telegraph said.

All of the art pieces will be in the exhibition "Josephine" at the Scream gallery on Thursday.

"It's kind of the story of our marriage expressed through art," Wood, 59, revealed. "Jo has been my muse."

Some of the paintings also will be for sale.

"He's not selling any of the ones with me naked," said Jo. "I find the idea of a painting of me naked on somebody else's wall a bit weird."

© 2007 UPI
26th March 2007 07:50 AM
Gazza Celebrating their 22nd anniversary?

I could have sworn they were married in early January or something
26th March 2007 01:07 PM
fireontheplatter congrats to them

wonderful.............yes indeed
26th March 2007 01:10 PM
Throwaway She seems like a good person..life with Woody can't be easy on the nerves, and it sounds like she sticks with him in good times and bad (i e times of unconsciousness)
[Edited by Throwaway]
26th March 2007 02:39 PM
sammy davis jr. In Chicago 2006 she was walking him down the hall of the Ritz "Ozzy Style"....I think she's more like his nurse.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)