ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Fin Costello with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Funny Press Conference Return to archive
24th March 2007 02:38 PM
glencar I'd never seen this one before. Someone linked it at IORR.org...

24th March 2007 04:18 PM
Gazza LOL..very good. Charlie's most in-depth press conference performance to date!
24th March 2007 04:47 PM
fireontheplatter wow...that was pretty cool. i have not seen that one ever.
charlie has a snobby attitude tho.
24th March 2007 05:30 PM
monkeyman62 I have this whole press conf on dvd, very funny, it runs about 20-25 min
24th March 2007 05:46 PM
Notbush Charly aint no talky guy - and he never used to be one, but take a look on that true joy on Keef`s face!!!
24th March 2007 05:59 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
monkeyman62 wrote:
I have this whole press conf on dvd, very funny, it runs about 20-25 min

can you shere it with us here?
24th March 2007 07:00 PM
monkeyman62 yeah sure i can , i dont have a burner but would be glad to send it to you to copy
24th March 2007 07:09 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
monkeyman62 wrote:
yeah sure i can , i dont have a burner but would be glad to send it to you to copy

thank you very much for the offer, that is very kind of you. i don't know anybody that can burn dvds.
24th March 2007 07:14 PM
glencar
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

thank you very much for the offer, that is very kind of you. i don't know anybody that can burn dvds.

I can...
24th March 2007 07:17 PM
monkeyman62 ok with me
24th March 2007 07:18 PM
glencar I'll PM you my address...
24th March 2007 07:20 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
monkeyman62 wrote:
ok with me

this would be very cool...i would like to have this for the record. glencar probably wants one to so why don't you send it to him and i'll pm him my address...unless you got a better idea.
24th March 2007 07:22 PM
glencar That's my idea too. PM me. I won't respond because I've gotta head for work in a few but as soon as I get it, I'll make/send a copy...
24th March 2007 07:24 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
glencar wrote:
That's my idea too. PM me. I won't respond because I've gotta head for work in a few but as soon as I get it, I'll make/send a copy...

sweet. i just did u a message.
24th March 2007 07:53 PM
monkeyman62 done, i will get it out on monday
24th March 2007 08:23 PM
Daethgod im in that pres conference
thats me in a baseball cap sitting in the crowd (25secs of vid left)

some tosser from Brisbane made some smart arse comment about the band, they ripped him one, and i was so scared of being dissed by my idols that i passed the mic onto someone else.

was at the MCG in Melbourne.

[Edited by Daethgod]
25th March 2007 09:43 AM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
im in that pres conference
thats me in a baseball cap sitting in the crowd (25secs of vid left)

some tosser from Brisbane made some smart arse comment about the band, they ripped him one, and i was so scared of being dissed by my idols that i passed the mic onto someone else.

was at the MCG in Melbourne.

[Edited by Daethgod]

i saw you
25th March 2007 10:24 AM
irini This is excellent - The-extra-ei-out-of-charlie-press-conference.
26th March 2007 01:52 PM
keefkid
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
wow...that was pretty cool. i have not seen that one ever.
charlie has a snobby attitude tho.

nahh he is just shy, the look of surprise on his face when they asked HIM a question was priceless...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)