ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Fin Costello with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: micks epk presser video Return to archive
24th March 2007 07:50 AM
chevysales got a link to download page from the undercover mailing list.

it allows d/l in quicktime or wmv format.

great timing as i was just backing up all my pictures,videos and cd artwork to dvd and would like to add the full epk too.

but while i play the page it shows a length of approx 29 minutes... the downloads show 17 minutes when played.

anyone know the difference or can the full one be downloaded?

this is the page i speak of....

http://www.unique-media.tv/thestones/

thanx
24th March 2007 10:13 AM
BILL PERKS presser is the gayest word ever created
24th March 2007 11:44 AM
GotToRollMe Hey Chevy, go to the last post on this page and you'll find a link for downloading the video on RS.com:
http://novogate.com/board/968/235368-10.html

Oh, I see it's the same page that you have. Try using Windows Media Player to open and save the file.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
24th March 2007 02:20 PM
glencar Can someone put this on DVD for me?
24th March 2007 04:51 PM
Bitch
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
presser is the gayest word ever created

"presser"? Yes, it sounds like it could mean someone who presses up against another person who wishes to be pressed, but that could be either male or female, lol.

24th March 2007 06:14 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Can someone put this on DVD for me?

I think I should be able to do that, no problem!
24th March 2007 07:21 PM
glencar TIA!
25th March 2007 10:42 AM
chevysales
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
presser is the gayest word ever created

football media speak is where i first heard of it... mid eighties for coaches press conference after a game...

back to the "presser" wmp shows it at 29min when you download it per instructions you will see it at 17min.

haven't watched either in it's entirety so not sure what one is missing?
[Edited by chevysales]
25th March 2007 10:51 AM
GotToRollMe Mine clocks in at 23:57, Chevy. I'll have to watch it all the way through to see where the other 5 and 1/2 minutes went.

Okay, I've compared them, and there are 4 minutes missing from the intro; then they've edited it a bit and moved the part where they take a break in the middle and have cut out about 2 minutes where the host is reading questions from the press.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)