ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Fin Costello with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Will some show will be seated ? Return to archive
23rd March 2007 05:13 AM
Pierre Read that on IORR, can't believe that ! Oh no !
[Edited by Pierre]
23rd March 2007 05:46 AM
Jumacfly Will all the shows be seated??
23rd March 2007 06:28 AM
Mr Jurkka Finland's show will be seated.
23rd March 2007 06:38 AM
Angiegirl And London. Mainland west-europe will be mostly standing on the pitch /seating on the rings like always.
23rd March 2007 07:17 AM
Mr Jurkka Well i don't care about it! But it's gonna be a good show (In Finland) i think I just watched the Tour annoucment.. Im really lookin' forward for the gig.

And the new 4-disk dvd must.. however thath dum guy intterupted Mick when he was tellin the gigs in the disk.
23rd March 2007 07:51 AM
Gazza The German and Scandinavian shows appear to be all-seated. I guess the UK "all seated" policy was the thin end of the wedge for Europe.

Reports of some fans on IORR being quite happy with the German presales this morning and getting 3rd and 4th row tickets! Hopefully the system will work as fairly everywhere.
23rd March 2007 10:18 AM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
The German and Scandinavian shows appear to be all-seated. I guess the UK "all seated" policy was the thin end of the wedge for Europe.

Reports of some fans on IORR being quite happy with the German presales this morning and getting 3rd and 4th row tickets! Hopefully the system will work as fairly everywhere.

More likely the result of lack of demand.....we saw this last tour with many seats in the first 12 rows still available up and until day of show,.they do not sell fast anymore.
23rd March 2007 10:23 AM
glencar It was a rather low-key rollout for their return tour.
23rd March 2007 10:24 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
It was a rather low-key rollout for their return tour.

Really bad....like a cheap informercial ....Mick was visibly annoyed at the questions, most of which he avoided answering directly....also reflected a new low in the Jagger/Richards realtionship, or lack thereof...
23rd March 2007 10:31 AM
glencar I thought Mick looked fine. I mostly listened to it though as I was posting on otehr places & that page sank below.
23rd March 2007 07:20 PM
danielharris627
quote:
glencar wrote:
I thought Mick looked fine. I mostly listened to it though as I was posting on otehr places & that page sank below.

Yeah me too.
24th March 2007 03:16 AM
erikjjf
quote:
Gazza wrote:
The German and Scandinavian shows appear to be all-seated.

Helsinki will be all seated.
But not Gothenburg, Oslo, Copenhagen.
26th March 2007 01:23 AM
Bitch
Here's the seating chart for the 02 London dome. Looks like the stage is in the center, so there may not be a B stage?
26th March 2007 01:46 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Bitch wrote:

Here's the seating chart for the 02 London dome. Looks like the stage is in the center, so there may not be a B stage?

Are you sure this is the setup for the Stones?
26th March 2007 03:51 AM
pdog Stones do not play in the round...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)