ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Fin Costello with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones for Slane Castle Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
26th March 2007 12:53 AM
Zack As the years go by, that outfit gets more and more ridiculous. Love that stripe down the bum. And that red-orange color coordination. And the "Mick" on the back.
26th March 2007 03:44 AM
Slavegirl I will be in Europe this summer...originally I was thinking about seeing the boys in London, but this show seems so much cooler! I'm sure this topic is discussed elsewhere on the board, but how does an American go about buying tickets for European shows? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

26th March 2007 03:47 AM
pdog
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
I will be in Europe this summer...originally I was thinking about seeing the boys in London, but this show seems so much cooler! I'm sure this topic is discussed elsewhere on the board, but how does an American go about buying tickets for European shows? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

You could throw down about $2k for a ticket and a hotel through the fan asylum... Since you will already be there, it might be worth it, they say you get to be right in front of the stage in some secure area, whatever that means...
26th March 2007 04:57 AM
Gazza
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
I will be in Europe this summer...originally I was thinking about seeing the boys in London, but this show seems so much cooler! I'm sure this topic is discussed elsewhere on the board, but how does an American go about buying tickets for European shows? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Same as for the US

Just go into the 'tickets' part of rs.com and access the public sale ticket page for each show thats listed. It'll take you into the appropriate ticket page for that show (ticketmaster, ticketnet, or whatever is appropriate)

Tickets for Slane are sold by www.ticketmaster.ie
26th March 2007 05:03 AM
Stray Cat UK Does anyone know how to get Slane from Dublin and back,as it's 25 mins drive from Dublin airport.Are there any trains/coaches put on for events ?

sc uk
[Edited by Stray Cat UK]
26th March 2007 05:47 AM
Gazza
quote:
Stray Cat UK wrote:
Does anyone know how to get Slane from Dublin and back,as it's 25 mins drive from Dublin airport.Are there any trains/coaches put on for events ?

sc uk
[Edited by Stray Cat UK]

There are, yes. Pretty much every town in Ireland runs coaches to it. If youre staying in Dublin, I would imagine that the HMV megastore in Grafton Street would be running buses to and from the show.

Being a village, Slane doesnt have a train station. The nearest one would be in Drogheda which is about 7-10 miles west.
26th March 2007 06:34 AM
Stray Cat UK Thanks Gazza. I don't want a repeat of The Hague 98 - ended up 12 miles from my hotel after reaching the end of the line on the last tram. Almost mugged and rescued by an elderly dutch couple to whom I'm eternally grateful !

26th March 2007 06:57 AM
jaymze Hey Everyone!

Have just had a look at the diagram for the audience layout for this gig. Where are people thinking of getting tickets for, what part of the audience? I'm thinking of getting a ticket for the Gold Circle A side of the stage (ie where Keith and Bobby are usually rocking!). Anyone else thinking of getting tickets for that section? Does anyone know if we can choose when buying online towards the end of the week?

Ideas please.......!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)