ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Fin Costello with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MY 2 CENTS Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
16th March 2007 03:36 PM
jb
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i watched al gore's movie last week. i liked it....it was full of information.
it gave me some things to think about.

It was truly a great, yet very scary movie.
16th March 2007 03:37 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ford Escape Hybrid. 30+ MPG & little emissions.

What type of gas does it run on?
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yo, I dig but still, I want some evidence that this is affected by what I'm doing. It has NOT been provided yet although I will be watching Algore's phony doco soon enough.

Why bother watching a movie, if you're convinced it's phony?
glencar
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i watched al gore's movie last week. i liked it....it was full of information.
it gave me some things to think about.

It came out that Algore's 30 room mansion is using up over $30K on electricity every month. These hypocrites better start living like they insist you do! Trudy Sting tooks a helicopter for an 80 mile jaunt instead of taking the train.
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

What type of gas does it run on?

Regular.
16th March 2007 03:38 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Why bother watching a movie, if you're convinced it's phony?

Because I LOVE comedy!
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ford Escape Hybrid. 30+ MPG & little emissions.

Damn, that's not much better than my Jetta...
fireontheplatter i used to drive a 1984 chevey cargo van. it was a gas guzzler big time. the thing would smoke like crazy, but i didn't care. it took me thru 37 states.
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Damn, that's not much better than my Jetta...

But I have 4 wheel drive which I need. It turns out the Prius is only about 37 MPG.
16th March 2007 03:39 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Because I LOVE comedy!

You should've rented Dig! Craziest movie you'll ever see about rock and roll.
16th March 2007 03:40 PM
glencar I LOVED that movie! I felt bad for Anton...
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i used to drive a 1984 chevey cargo van. it was a gas guzzler big time. the thing would smoke like crazy, but i didn't care. it took me thru 37 states.

How do you get laid, do you ride the girls home on the handlebars back to Moms house!
glencar I'm rapidly closing in on 24K! These ice storms are important!
16th March 2007 03:42 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm rapidly closing in on 24K! These ice storms are important!

Good luck!!!
16th March 2007 03:43 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I LOVED that movie! I felt bad for Anton...

He's an asshole/genius. He's a bit of a legend in SF... I had a real weird moment with this movie... I got it to watch, for the first time on Monday. There's a scene in the movie where they are talking about a party at 210 Waller. Well Sunday night I was dispatched to call there for work. 11 years later and a much different resident in the house, but I thought it was a bit ironic.
16th March 2007 03:44 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
glencar wrote:
It came out that Algore's 30 room mansion is using up over $30K on electricity every month. These hypocrites better start living like they insist you do! Trudy Sting tooks a helicopter for an 80 mile jaunt instead of taking the train.

he may be contradicting himself, but what the hell are you going to do.
i am very scared for the polar bears....they are my favorite.
i try to do the best i can.....
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm rapidly closing in on 24K! These ice storms are important!

When you break 65k, give me a call...
Factory Girl
quote:
glencar wrote:
Um, I drive a hybrid, wank a bit.

Funny!
16th March 2007 03:46 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

We love you Pdog, but you from the beginning we have not accepted that # as it relates to RO.
16th March 2007 03:46 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

he may be contradicting himself, but what the hell are you going to do.
i am very scared for the polar bears....they are my favorite.
i try to do the best i can.....

I'm a afraid of polar bears... I've joined a group that makes fake looking ice sheets, with little motors that take the bears far out to sea where they can drown.
16th March 2007 03:47 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

We love you Pdog, but you from the beginning we have not accepted that # as it relates to RO.

All I wanted was your love anyway...
16th March 2007 03:47 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

He's an asshole/genius. He's a bit of a legend in SF... I had a real weird moment with this movie... I got it to watch, for the first time on Monday. There's a scene in the movie where they are talking about a party at 210 Waller. Well Sunday night I was dispatched to call there for work. 11 years later and a much different resident in the house, but I thought it was a bit ironic.

I thought it was going to end with his death. It just seemed like that sort of trajectory. Does he still perform?
16th March 2007 03:48 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

All I wanted was your love anyway...

It is still an impressive total....I really have no idea how you did it!!! Good work...probably 11k on RO?
16th March 2007 03:49 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:

How do you get laid, do you ride the girls home on the handlebars back to Moms house!

no not quite like that. sorta, but not really.
i had a bed in the back and a disco ball and a killer sterio and...

when i was in joshua tree i painted it green.... thats when the gals went nuts for me.

i sold it for 20 bucks and now it is just 7 miles from me. the guy uses it fore storage.
16th March 2007 03:50 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

It doesn't count. You & Starbuck are phonies!!!!!
16th March 2007 03:50 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Regular.

In Boca, gas is back up to $3 a gallon for premium!!! Thanks a lot Bush!!!
16th March 2007 03:51 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I thought it was going to end with his death. It just seemed like that sort of trajectory. Does he still perform?

I'm not sure about any recent shows, but BJM put out an EP last year. I'm very proud to own an orginal copy of Their Satanic Majesties Second Request, when they put it out themselves. I Remember buying it used in 1996 at a CD sore in The South Bay near San Jose. I just loved their name, and heard whispers about this insane band up in SF. I've never seen them live.
glencar
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

no not quite like that. sorta, but not really.
i had a bed in the back and a disco ball and a killer sterio and...

when i was in joshua tree i painted it green.... thats when the gals went nuts for me.

i sold it for 20 bucks and now it is just 7 miles from me. the guy uses it fore storage.

Joshua Tree is BEAUTIFUL. I was there right before Christmas in 1995. Still remember it.
_Boomy_
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm a afraid of polar bears... I've joined a group that makes fake looking ice sheets, with little motors that take the bears far out to sea where they can drown.

Are you scared of Bi-Polar Bears? They're so unpredictable.
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshua Tree is BEAUTIFUL. I was there right before Christmas in 1995. Still remember it.

why blue, why!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)