ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Fin Costello with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 13) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
3rd February 2007 10:21 AM
soul.survivor In case anyone's wondering who the dumbass was that uploaded "Uploading Torrents" that would be me! Sorry, I'll figure this out some day. In the meantime, this torrent is my retry of Bill Wyman We Miss You, the 2CD IMP title from Bristol UK in 1982. It's the complete show in VG audience sound.
3rd February 2007 11:13 AM
joguema
quote:
soul.survivor wrote:
In case anyone's wondering who the dumbass was that uploaded "Uploading Torrents" that would be me! Sorry, I'll figure this out some day. In the meantime, this torrent is my retry of Bill Wyman We Miss You, the 2CD IMP title from Bristol UK in 1982. It's the complete show in VG audience sound.

Thanks for your efforts.

It's working now.

I even was able to resume from the old torrent.
3rd February 2007 12:55 PM
gonzalo76 Dime message:

quote:
Sorry, folks.

Currently it looks like we are down until Tuesday morning (CET).
Thank you for your patience.

Take care!

[email protected]

Patience? I can't sleep at night for God's sake
I'll incrise my Prozac dosage right now !

[Edited by gonzalo76]
3rd February 2007 01:07 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
soul.survivor wrote:
In case anyone's wondering who the dumbass was that uploaded "Uploading Torrents" that would be me! Sorry, I'll figure this out some day. In the meantime, this torrent is my retry of Bill Wyman We Miss You, the 2CD IMP title from Bristol UK in 1982. It's the complete show in VG audience sound.

Thank you so much for sharing the 2CD version !!!

The old IMP release was only 1 CD with the incomplete show: Idol Mind Productions BRIS-0082

It has recently been re-released on the "new" IMP label, now as a double CD with the entire show: IMP-N-003

Btw, it's from Bristol June 27, 1982. Very good audience quality.

All the best,
Gonzalo

P.D: Although there is no seeder right now, this torrent is working fine, right?

[Edited by gonzalo76]
3rd February 2007 01:48 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
hrhf wrote:
Thanks to whoever reseeded the Hampton DVD for me... it's now up to 24 seeds! I'll keep mine up for another day or two at least.

By the way, still trying to download discs 2 and 3 of the LET IT BLEED documentary. If anybody can reseed those, it would be greatly appreciated. Like before, if I can complete, I'll keep seeding for as long as it appears to be needed.

Thanks/merci/gracias/etc...........

I'm a seeder on this, too. I'll keep seeding while we have the high demand for it.

SV

3rd February 2007 08:03 PM
soul.survivor
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

Thank you so much for sharing the 2CD version !!!

The old IMP release was only 1 CD with the incomplete show: Idol Mind Productions BRIS-0082

It has recently been re-released on the "new" IMP label, now as a double CD with the entire show: IMP-N-003

Btw, it's from Bristol June 27, 1982. Very good audience quality.

All the best,
Gonzalo

P.D: Although there is no seeder right now, this torrent is working fine, right?

[Edited by gonzalo76]

You're welcome! Somehow I goofed when uploading it on the name thing. It sounds miles better than the old 1CD version, which was crap basically. Hope everyone enjoys! Sorry for the slower upload speed. If anyone has any tips for increasing it, let me know. I've already stopped other uploads, except for a couple things that I'm downloading.

MR
4th February 2007 09:04 AM
venturini Hi, Nothing new at the tracker???

Cheers
5th February 2007 06:33 AM
riffkeither is there someone who can upload some mickboys remastered ?
or give a link to get some
thanks.
5th February 2007 07:02 AM
jimbronie
quote:
soul.survivor wrote:

Thanks a bunch! You wouldn't happen to have the artwork for this set would you?
5th February 2007 11:15 AM
soul.survivor
quote:
jimbronie wrote:

Thanks a bunch! You wouldn't happen to have the artwork for this set would you?

I have the originals but my scanner's on the fritz. It's the original pressing cardboard sleeve with the IMP stamp anyway, which is basically crap. Does have a slip sleeve with color artwork however. Not sure rs covers has it yet or not.

Mike
5th February 2007 12:29 PM
macman hey jimbronie my friend, i will send the art to your email soon (later tonight;-)
5th February 2007 07:29 PM
charlotte Can someone (the uploader) please post some information on gimme shelter criterium 4.29GB? thanks
6th February 2007 05:49 AM
MRD8 The Criterion Gimme Shelter is an official release, I'd advise getting it off of the tracker ASAP!
6th February 2007 06:18 AM
charlotte Thanks Bob, that's what I thought...
6th February 2007 03:13 PM
Lazy Bones http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=504003

"Out of Our Deadheads"
The compilation of Rolling Stones songs performed by Grateful Dead and the related bands.

All songs are SBD recordings.
1. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction/ Grateful Dead (11/26/80)
2. Let's Spend The Night Together/ Jerry Garcia Band (01/28/89)
3. Wild Horses/ Old & In The Way (07/23/73)
4. Gimme Shelter/ Phil & Friends (11/22/05)
5. The Last Time/ Grateful Dead (02/25/90)
6. Connection/ New Riders of the Purple Sage with Jerry Garcia & Bob Weir (05/15/70 Late)
7. Play With Fire> Spoonful> Play With Fire/ The Valentines (02/14/95)
8. Brown Sugar/ Phil & Friends (02/12/05)
9. Honky Tonk Women/ New Riders of the Purple Sage with Jerry Garcia (04/29/71)
10. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction/ Grateful Dead (07/07/86)
11. Moonlight Mile/ Jerry Garcia Band (02/14/76)
Hidden track (after Moonlight Mile): Tuning 11/15/71

Lineage of original discs:
1. S: MC> C> D> CDR
2. S: D> C> D> CDR> FLAC> CDR
3. S: MR> ?> D> CDR> SHN> CDR
4. DSBD from phillesh.net
5. S: D> C> D> CDR> FLAC> CDR
6. S: MR> C2> D> CDR> SHN> CDR
7. S: D> SHN> CDR
8. DSBD from phillesh.net
9. S: ?> CDR
10. S: Cx> D> CDR
11. S: ?> CDR
Hidden track. S: MR> C> D> CDR> SHN> CDR

I compiled this collection to celebrate Rolling Stones Japan Tour in 2006. I am sorry for some songs with ambiguous lineage, but all sound great.
I hope you enjoy!

Compiled, Mastered and FLACed by Hiroki "chelidphile" Shibata
Artwork by Kobayashi-Maru

6th February 2007 03:47 PM
gimmekeef Thanks Lazy....I'm all over this!...did you get that Dead 83 remaster?...
6th February 2007 04:37 PM
mac_daddy nice find, lb.

i have been thinking of making one of these for quite some time, but there are a couple others to add - specifically would be the jerry band playing "let it rock." this should be a fun listen, for sure...

6th February 2007 04:49 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Thanks Lazy....I'm all over this!...did you get that Dead 83 remaster?...

...the 4-source, DTS one (portland, me '82) with throwing stones' debut? I did, but it didn't work, so I grabbed the 'matrix' one that surfaced a day or two later - great show!
6th February 2007 04:54 PM
Straycat87 Thanks a lot for the alert !
6th February 2007 06:50 PM
nappyrags
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=504003

"Out of Our Deadheads"
The compilation of Rolling Stones songs performed by Grateful Dead and the related bands.

All songs are SBD recordings.
1. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction/ Grateful Dead (11/26/80)
2. Let's Spend The Night Together/ Jerry Garcia Band (01/28/89)
3. Wild Horses/ Old & In The Way (07/23/73)
4. Gimme Shelter/ Phil & Friends (11/22/05)
5. The Last Time/ Grateful Dead (02/25/90)
6. Connection/ New Riders of the Purple Sage with Jerry Garcia & Bob Weir (05/15/70 Late)
7. Play With Fire> Spoonful> Play With Fire/ The Valentines (02/14/95)
8. Brown Sugar/ Phil & Friends (02/12/05)
9. Honky Tonk Women/ New Riders of the Purple Sage with Jerry Garcia (04/29/71)
10. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction/ Grateful Dead (07/07/86)
11. Moonlight Mile/ Jerry Garcia Band (02/14/76)
Hidden track (after Moonlight Mile): Tuning 11/15/71

Lineage of original discs:
1. S: MC> C> D> CDR
2. S: D> C> D> CDR> FLAC> CDR
3. S: MR> ?> D> CDR> SHN> CDR
4. DSBD from phillesh.net
5. S: D> C> D> CDR> FLAC> CDR
6. S: MR> C2> D> CDR> SHN> CDR
7. S: D> SHN> CDR
8. DSBD from phillesh.net
9. S: ?> CDR
10. S: Cx> D> CDR
11. S: ?> CDR
Hidden track. S: MR> C> D> CDR> SHN> CDR

I compiled this collection to celebrate Rolling Stones Japan Tour in 2006. I am sorry for some songs with ambiguous lineage, but all sound great.
I hope you enjoy!

Compiled, Mastered and FLACed by Hiroki "chelidphile" Shibata
Artwork by Kobayashi-Maru

zombie tracker has this with the covers which in itself is hilarious....

http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/details.php?id=12665
7th February 2007 08:34 AM
Quiquestone Please mates,
can anybody reseed the Mick Taylor Ochten 2006 DVD, we are stuck at 94.4%.
Many thanks in advance!
[Edited by Quiquestone]
[Edited by Quiquestone]
7th February 2007 12:42 PM
gimmekeef I see Sister Morphine has new titles out from Oakland And Atlantic City ABB Tour.Wonder if these are remastered upgrades?.....

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palladium/7203/DistinctionOfQuality.html
7th February 2007 07:45 PM
kydavid any help with seeding louisville 9/29/2006 Drake torrent would sure be appreciated. thanks
7th February 2007 08:57 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I see Sister Morphine has new titles out from Oakland And Atlantic City ABB Tour.Wonder if these are remastered upgrades?.....

ooooooo...how would one procure one of these if, say, one wanted to, keef?
8th February 2007 09:24 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

ooooooo...how would one procure one of these if, say, one wanted to, keef?

Well..in the past I have managed to acquire these from the source.They are a tad pricy but have been excellent quality.Now with so many trackers I'm thinking these will be "upped" somewhere soon.I might bite in meantime...and of course....send you a copy....
9th February 2007 08:18 AM
GotToRollMe Thanks, Keef.
9th February 2007 09:15 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
kydavid wrote:
any help with seeding louisville 9/29/2006 Drake torrent would sure be appreciated. thanks

I'd be happy to help..still have the flacs on hard drive..but removed torrent from my torrent utorrent client.If I try to download it again from tracker here...will I go right to 100% and then start to seed?....or how do I help?....
9th February 2007 10:11 AM
jimbronie
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I see Sister Morphine has new titles out from Oakland And Atlantic City ABB Tour.Wonder if these are remastered upgrades?.....

Looks promising! Lets get those two babies up on the tracker!
9th February 2007 10:32 AM
mitchouboy Hi there,
I was wondering if somebody would be kind enough to upload the alternate HBO show at the msg... I guess it would interest some people around there...

There was also some french TV programs called "Rapido" and "Les enfants du Rock" with some very interesting interviews of Jagger, do anybody got this stuff there?

Thank you very much for everything.
9th February 2007 11:03 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
mitchouboy wrote:
Hi there,
I was wondering if somebody would be kind enough to upload the alternate HBO show at the msg... I guess it would interest some people around there...

There was also some french TV programs called "Rapido" and "Les enfants du Rock" with some very interesting interviews of Jagger, do anybody got this stuff there?

Thank you very much for everything.

The alternate Licks HBO show is stellar....It features Hubert Sumlin as guest and was taped by HBO just like the Saturday show that was broadcast and then put on 4 Flicks..I have it but have given up trying to upload...nothing seems to work despite some excellent coaching...alas......
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)