ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Nikki Sudden
Another Goodbye to another good friend
Picture with thanks to mutual friend Axel Schumacher
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Joey - A Gas, Gas, Gas Return to archive
23rd March 2006 01:57 PM
Jumping Jack Don't Blame Me, It Was the Chair

Thursday , March 23, 2006

This teacher's chair was a gas, but she wasn't amused.

Sue Storer, a teacher at a secondary school in the U.K., is suing for constructive dismissal and sex discrimination, saying she was forced to sit in a chair that made flatulent noises when she moved while her male colleagues were sitting pretty in chairs that could control themselves, Sky News reports.

"It was very embarrassing to sit on," she said.

Storer said she was constantly forced to apologize to children, parents and co-workers about the unladylike sounds emanating from her chair, but the school wouldn't replace the flatulent furniture.

She claims the school's refusal to replace her chair while providing some men with silent seats is indicative of the sexist behavior that undermined her position at work.

"I asked for a chair that didn't make these very embarrassing farting sounds," Storer said.

Storer is asking for $1,746,519.24 in damages.

She quit her job last year.

Thanks to Out There readers J. Williams and Sipke H.

23rd March 2006 01:59 PM
glencar WOw!
23rd March 2006 02:06 PM
Joey

Ok , here is the latest update :

Fifth Floor : All Restrooms COMPLETELY out of toilet paper ( See : SW , NW , NE & SE corner restrooms -- including the backup rolls in the hall closet )

Fourth Floor : NW , SE corner restrooms completely out of paper , SW corner down to one roll only , NE corner contains a box of kleenex that somebody was nice enough to drop off and allow everyone to use .

Third Floor : SE , NW corner restrooms closed due to toilet stalls clogged with T.P. !!! SW & NE corner restrooms completely OUT of toilet paper .

Second Floor : Entire floor sealed off because of that ' thing ' .

First Floor : NW , NE corner restrooms completely OUT !!! SE & SW restroms fully STOCKED !!!!!

Developing .................................

Stinky ! ®
23rd March 2006 02:25 PM
pdog Joey, will you PM when you actually have something to say?
23rd March 2006 03:51 PM
jb Potty humor is always a crowd pleaser.................
23rd March 2006 03:53 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Potty humor is always a crowd pleaser.................

" Those who are on the side of parks are on the side of angels " ( Paris Hilton , 1984 )
23rd March 2006 03:54 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

" Those who are on the side of parks are on the side of angels " ( Paris Hilton , 1984 )

Such wisdom, even at age 3!!!!
23rd March 2006 05:08 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Such wisdom, even at age 3!!!!

I concur .................

I really do believe that she was one hundred years old when she was born ...... Yes , .. THAT wise !!!!!!!!

23rd March 2006 05:17 PM
glencar And that experienced...
23rd March 2006 05:17 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
And that experienced...

Funny !!!!!!

Good Postin ' !
23rd March 2006 05:30 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Ok , here is the latest update :

Fifth Floor : All Restrooms COMPLETELY out of toilet paper ( See : SW , NW , NE & SE corner restrooms -- including the backup rolls in the hall closet )

Fourth Floor : NW , SE corner restrooms completely out of paper , SW corner down to one roll only , NE corner contains a box of kleenex that somebody was nice enough to drop off and allow everyone to use .

Third Floor : SE , NW corner restrooms closed due to toilet stalls clogged with T.P. !!! SW & NE corner restrooms completely OUT of toilet paper .

Second Floor : Entire floor sealed off because of that ' thing ' .

First Floor : NW , NE corner restrooms completely OUT !!! SE & SW restroms fully STOCKED !!!!!

Developing .................................

Stinky ! ®

fucking housekeeping!
23rd March 2006 05:51 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

fucking housekeeping!

Agreed Some Guy !!!!!!

The Friggin Janitors HATE me .....................

*** PHEW ***

23rd March 2006 06:03 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:
.....................The Friggin Janitors HATE me

23rd March 2006 06:08 PM
Reginald Denny
quote:
pdog wrote:
Joey, will you PM when you actually have something to say?

If it were not for that lame ass avatar, I would nominate you for funniest noobie of the year.
23rd March 2006 06:09 PM
pdog
quote:
Reginald Denny wrote:

If it were not for that lame ass avatar, I would nominate you for funniest noobie of the year.

mine or yours?
23rd March 2006 06:20 PM
Reginald Denny Oh what? You knuckling up on me?

23rd March 2006 06:23 PM
pdog
quote:
Reginald Denny wrote:
Oh what? You knuckling up on me?

that is a pic of a guy who is about to be raped in jail, and like it.
23rd March 2006 10:07 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
pdog wrote:

that is a pic of a guy who is about to be raped in jail, and like it.

-ahem-
23rd March 2006 11:23 PM
glencar You've been there, right?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)