ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Nikki Sudden
Another Goodbye to another good friend
Picture with thanks to mutual friend Axel Schumacher
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: jade jagger with assisi and amba (nsc) Return to archive
23rd March 2006 01:28 PM
moy ONE OF A KIND

Jade Jagger and her two daughters Assisi and Amba held court on the front row at the Topshop Unique catwalk show in London last night.

However, while the paparazzi and 100s of guests couldn't get enough of them before the show kicked off, once the lights went down it was the clothes that held our attention. Featuring gorgeous designer-style dresses and coats, as well as some seriously covetable shoes, the collection was all about modern silhouettes, with high-waisted trousers, full tulip skirts and swing-shaped jackets. The autumn/winter collection won't be in shops until later in the year, so if you can't wait that long, head to www.topshop.com now to see the current Unique collection. (23 March, 2006, 8:51AM)
23rd March 2006 01:31 PM
glencar She is so damn sexy!
23rd March 2006 01:38 PM
Break The Spell Jade only gets better with age, it must be in the genes. :}
24th March 2006 09:46 AM
Ten Thousand Motels She seems to me to be a cool lady.

What's with her half sister Karis? She's probably the most "invisible" of Mick's kids.
24th March 2006 10:59 AM
gypsy
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
She seems to me to be a cool lady.

What's with her half sister Karis? She's probably the most "invisible" of Mick's kids.

Karis graduated from Yale and married an attorney...they have two children together - a daughter named Maizy and a son named Zach. I have pictures of them, but they're on a disc, and I don't have time to search for it right now.
But I will post a pic of Jade w/ her two girls from the event the other night, as the above photo is from New Year's or something like that.

[Edited by gypsy]
24th March 2006 11:17 AM
Jumacfly Wow!! Jade is so beautiful!
thanks for the pic!
24th March 2006 12:42 PM
glencar It's hard to imagine Mick as a Grandpa.
24th March 2006 12:50 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
glencar wrote:
It's hard to imagine Mick as a Grandpa.

Have you SEEN him lately??
24th March 2006 12:52 PM
glencar I don't mean age-wise. I mean sitting around telling tales & playing checkers.
24th March 2006 12:55 PM
Angiegirl Yeah, true. That's a Stones buzz kill alright.
24th March 2006 12:57 PM
Break The Spell Apart from his music, Jade is one of Mick's finest creations.
24th March 2006 03:12 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
I don't mean age-wise. I mean sitting around telling tales & playing checkers.

...and coughing up phlegm into a napkin. Then telling you to fix him some cornbread in a glass of buttermilk. Oh, wait, that's my grandpa. Sorry!
24th March 2006 03:13 PM
glencar LOL! Please post pix of Karis only because I think I might have seen her at Wembley 1999. I'm really not a stalker!
24th March 2006 03:18 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL! Please post pix of Karis only because I think I might have seen her at Wembley 1999. I'm really not a stalker!

I remember seeing pictures of her with Mick on her wedding day. Very pretty!!
24th March 2006 03:24 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL! Please post pix of Karis only because I think I might have seen her at Wembley 1999. I'm really not a stalker!

Okay. But only because you are my loyal friend. I've got them saved to disc right now...but I'll get them out tonight, and I'll mail them to you sans watermarks/stamps. Tonight is ROCC girls on the phone night. Since we live too far away from each other to have slumber parties, we just talk to one another via telephone.
24th March 2006 03:29 PM
jb Is Jade closer to Mick or Bianca?
24th March 2006 03:49 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Is Jade closer to Mick or Bianca?

Mick. But she and Bianca are getting closer and establishing a wonderful mother-daughter bond that they never really had.

Mick is a very good, attentive parent.

I'm tellin' you guys, Georgia is going to be the stunner. She looks like a little Brigitte Bardot. Look out for that one. She's only 13 or 14, but she's going to be the one.

That's another (of many) difference between Aerosmith and The Rolling Stones - we will NEVER EVER see a Rolling Stones offspring on that Celebrity Fit Club.

I know Blue remembers Mia Tyler all too well...
24th March 2006 03:51 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Tonight is ROCC girls on the phone night. Since we live too far away from each other to have slumber parties, we just talk to one another via telephone.

Does my name ever come up during one of these ' conversations ' ?!?!

Please ........................................

.. I's justs got's to's knows !!!!!

Developing ........................

Fade to white ...... like an angel

Joey !
24th March 2006 03:55 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Does my name ever come up during one of these ' conversations ' ?!?!

Please ........................................

.. I's justs got's to's knows !!!!!

Developing ........................

Fade to white ...... like an angel

Joey !

Yes. We all masturbate simultaneously while on speaker phone, and I hear a lot of "Oh, yeah, do me, Joey! Harder, Joey! Oh, yeah, it's all your's, Joey!" on the other lines.
But you didn't hear it from me.

[Edited by gypsy]
24th March 2006 03:56 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Mick. But she and Bianca are getting closer and establishing a wonderful mother-daughter bond that they never really had.

Mick is a very good, attentive parent.

I'm tellin' you guys, Georgia is going to be the stunner. She looks like a little Brigitte Bardot. Look out for that one. She's only 13 or 14, but she's going to be the one.

That's another (of many) difference between Aerosmith and The Rolling Stones - we will NEVER EVER see a Rolling Stones offspring on that Celebrity Fit Club.

I know Blue remembers Mia Tyler all too well...

True, we may never see a Stones offspring on Fit club, just maybe certain ex members.
24th March 2006 03:56 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Yes. We all masturbate simultaneously while on speaker phone, and I hear a lot of "Oh, yeah, do me, Joey! Harder, Joey! Oh, yeah, it's all your's, Joey!" on the other lines.

[Edited by gypsy]

You know what we(men) like!!!!!!!!!
24th March 2006 03:58 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Yes. We all masturbate simultaneously, and I hear a lot of "Oh, yeah, do me, Joey! Harder, Joey! Oh, yeah, it's all your's, Joey!" on the other lines.

Oh , that is just beautiful !!!!

Tonight my Princess I drink the first Guinness to you ............ Until then , .... THIS !!!! :

|
|
|
|
V

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
24th March 2006 03:58 PM
gypsy
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

True, we may never see a Stones offspring on Fit club, just maybe certain ex members.

True. I'd like to see what "little" Chloe Taylor looks like now, wouldn't you?
24th March 2006 04:01 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I'd love to see any photo's at all of Chloe. Haven't actually seen one yet, younger or older.
24th March 2006 04:03 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Say no more :

|
|
V

25th March 2006 12:33 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Karis graduated from Yale and married an attorney...they have two children together

Is she an attorney as well? I wonder what her degree is in.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)