ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Nikki Sudden
Another Goodbye to another good friend
Picture with thanks to mutual friend Axel Schumacher
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No relationship? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
24th March 2006 08:00 AM
LadyJane Thanks Max.

Your board is loading as slow as hell this a.m.

Funny thing about RO....as far as his politics go....I'd NEVER be caught DEAD associating with the likes of Mr Lugar. Riffy, Feej, tele, Blue, nanky too!!!!!!

BUT...BUT....I've met these characters....I've drank with these characters....I've gone to see the Stones with these characters.......I've TALKED rationally to these guys.

They are sweethearts...every one of them. I just look past their strange political rantings!!!! LMFAO.

Diversity is a GOOD thing.

LJ.

24th March 2006 08:21 AM
Maxlugar [quote]LadyJane wrote:

Funny thing about RO....as far as his politics go....I'd NEVER be caught DEAD associating with the likes of Mr Lugar. Riffy, Feej, tele, Blue, nanky too!!!!!!

We are a minority and I would expect we get treated with the loving care ALL minorities should receive. In fact I believe there should be a form of Affirmative Action plan to help us get our posts out there more in our community. Each thread should have an agreed upon percentage of posts from us. What do you think? Is 50% asking too much?

Reparations would be nice too. I'm friggin' broke and my bar needs restocking ASAP!

24th March 2006 10:09 AM
Joey " We are a minority and I would expect we get treated with the loving care ALL minorities should receive. In fact I believe there should be a form of Affirmative Action plan to help us get our posts out there more in our community. "
24th March 2006 10:23 AM
jb I have listened to all the 81 boots , and while they are better than I anticipated, I have concluded as someone pointed out last week, that Ernie Watts is way to prevalent in almost every song...he was , in essence, the Chuck Level of 81....
24th March 2006 10:31 AM
Jumping Jack I am glad Hillary is now reading the scriptures and asking What Would Jesus Do?
24th March 2006 10:35 AM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I am glad Hillary is now reading the scriptures and asking What Would Jesus Do?

I'm glad that family values include outing a CIA operative, starting a war based on false information , denying women reproductive rights, and using wedge issues like gay marriages to distract the traged y that has been George W bush.....Amen.
24th March 2006 10:49 AM
Jumping Jack Good Morning JB,

outing a CIA operative - she was a office paper pusher like Dilbert, not a covert agent being exposed and her position was common knowledge in DC

starting a war based on false information - Check out recent NYT and ABC coverage

denying women reproductive rights and using wedge issues like gay marriages - Do you think Jesus would approve of gay marriage and partial birth abortions or does the Hildabeast only use him when it suits her flip flopping positions and political ambitions? Very shameful. She should be HUMILIATED!!!

How is weather today in beautiful Boca?
24th March 2006 10:52 AM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Good Morning JB,

outing a CIA operative - she was a office paper pusher like Dilbert, not a covert agent being exposed and her position was common knowledge in DC

starting a war based on false information - Check out recent NYT and ABC coverage

denying women reproductive rights and using wedge issues like gay marriages - Do you think Jesus would approve of gay marriage and partial birth abortions or does the Hildabeast only use him when it suits her flip flopping positions and political ambitions? Very shameful. She should be HUMILIATED!!!

How is weather today in beautiful Boca?

Hello my conservative friend(see Riffhard as well)-I think Jesus would prefer Mick taylor to Ronnie. The weather today is gorgeous!!! 72 and sunny!!!! Coming to Atlanta this summer with family(at Ritz) to visit new and incredible Seaquarium...come by for a drink on me...
24th March 2006 10:55 AM
Jumping Jack Sounds goods, let me know when. Pug should join us at the world's biggest fish tank!!!
24th March 2006 11:34 AM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Sounds goods, let me know when. Pug should join us at the world's biggest fish tank!!!

August...however, there is a chance, just maybe, that we may go to London for a show..........................I need to go to New York, then London........I also need guarantee of first 5 rows and 5 star hotel.
24th March 2006 11:51 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I have listened to all the 81 boots , and while they are better than I anticipated, I have concluded as someone pointed out last week, that Ernie Watts is way to prevalent in almost every song...he was , in essence, the Chuck Level of 81....

I love listening to boots from the 1981 Tour .

Indeed , whenever I hear ANYTHING of of " Hampton '81 " I get that " The Party Has Just Started Feeling " . In fact , I hear barkers and see colored balloons falling down all around me ...... and you ?!?!
24th March 2006 11:52 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

I love listening to boots from the 1981 Tour .

Indeed , whenever I hear ANYTHING of of " Hampton '81 " I get that " The Party Has Just Started Feeling " . In fact , I hear barkers and see colored balloons falling down all around me ...... and you ?!?!

I get a similar feeling of starting the pary, but during Satisfaction, as the balloons fall, I always get the urge to sabotage the stage and be "welcomed" by Keith.
24th March 2006 11:58 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:
I have listened to all the 81 boots , and while they are better than I anticipated, I have concluded as someone pointed out last week, that Ernie Watts is way to prevalent in almost every song...he was , in essence, the Chuck Level of 81....

that's a very good analysis and another quality post.
I ve watched "Let s spend the night together" this morning and was amazed when Ronnie ran all over the stage like a possessed guy.
plus, I ve seen the pink baloons,the incredible Bill,the coolest ever Keith, and all that made my day!!
24th March 2006 12:00 PM
jb
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

that's a very good analysis and another quality post.
I ve watched "Let s spend the night together" this morning and was amazed when Ronnie ran all over the stage like a possessed guy.
plus, I ve seen the pink baloons,the incredible Bill,the coolest ever Keith, and all that made my day!!

I have tried , as of late, to make some meaningful posts...I enjoyed the 81 tour immensely, and as yiou say, that was a high energy tour!! Also, the last time Keith and Ronnie really "weaved"....where was Bobby keyes???
24th March 2006 12:01 PM
Joey " that's a very good analysis and another quality post. "

Bless You Juma .... Quality Postin' is what the Joey is all about .

" I ve watched "Let s spend the night together" this morning and was amazed when Ronnie ran all over the stage like a possessed guy.
plus, I ve seen the pink baloons,the incredible Bill,the coolest ever Keith, and all that made my day!! "

Me too .... the '81 tour was a carnival ..... and that is GOOD !!!!

Jacky !!!! , Established 1999
24th March 2006 12:36 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Thanks Max.

Your board is loading as slow as hell this a.m.

BUT...BUT....I've met these characters....I've drank with these characters....I've gone to see the Stones with these characters.......I've TALKED rationally to these guys.

They are sweethearts...every one of them. I just look past their strange political rantings!!!! LMFAO.

Diversity is a GOOD thing.

LJ.

Strange political rantings??? Strange??? LOL Have you read FPM's stuff? Mine is kosher by any comparison. But I know how you meant it & I love you for it. If we get a tour in the fall, I shall bypass Walter's & sit only at Stouts.
24th March 2006 12:58 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]LadyJane wrote:

We are a minority and I would expect we get treated with the loving care ALL minorities should receive. In fact I believe there should be a form of Affirmative Action plan to help us get our posts out there more in our community. Each thread should have an agreed upon percentage of posts from us. What do you think? Is 50% asking too much?

Reparations would be nice too. I'm friggin' broke and my bar needs restocking ASAP!

I still have a dream.
One day lil' Lugars and Pdogs will walk hand and hand to a Stones show...
I still have a dream.
24th March 2006 12:59 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
pdog wrote:

I still have a dream.
One day lil' Lugars and Pdogs will walk hand and hand to a Stones show...
I still have a dream.

They'll be judged not on the color of their skin, but the quality and content of their posts. You have a dream!!
24th March 2006 01:00 PM
pdog
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

They'll be judged not on the color of their skin, but the quality and content of their posts. You have a dream!!

Joeys kittens will ride on the short bus to the shows...
I still have a dream!
24th March 2006 01:03 PM
Break The Spell Short bus or not, we are all equal in this new age of enlightenment!!
24th March 2006 01:04 PM
glencar You simply must see "Kinsey"!
24th March 2006 01:04 PM
pdog Kittens are second class citizens...
24th March 2006 01:07 PM
glencar I hate cats. Dogs too. Fish I like.
24th March 2006 01:10 PM
pdog Joey is the Robert Tilton of Rocks Off, no!
24th March 2006 01:11 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
glencar wrote:
I hate cats. Dogs too. Fish I like.

I like Timmy the singing trout. No match though for the Blue-Footed Booby.
24th March 2006 01:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
I hate cats. Dogs too. Fish I like.

I dislike:

Fish
Crustaceans
sea mammals (see Whales)
clams
sea horses
sea snakes
alligators
kodiak bears
all sea creatures except sea otters and manatees.
24th March 2006 01:20 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I dislike:

Fish
Crustaceans
sea mammals (see Whales)
clams
sea horses
sea snakes
alligators
kodiak bears

Why such disdain for sea life?
24th March 2006 01:20 PM
Jumping Jack http://www.georgiaaquarium.org/
24th March 2006 01:22 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I dislike:

Fish
Crustaceans
sea mammals (see Whales)
clams
sea horses
sea snakes
alligators
kodiak bears

I find manatees quite cordial and personable. What's not to like about sea horses?? I understand the dislike of sea snakes, they are some of the most venomous creatures on earth.
24th March 2006 01:23 PM
telecaster I like bearded clams and feathered shrimp myself
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)