ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Nikki Sudden
Another Goodbye to another good friend
Picture with thanks to mutual friend Axel Schumacher
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No relationship? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
23rd March 2006 03:16 PM
pdog I bet her pussy tastes like butter!
23rd March 2006 03:17 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Ann Coulter is a closet dead head.

She's actually pretty open about the fact. However,many Dead Heads are closet Coulter fans. They keep that secret well hidden as they sell their brown rice burritoes,and search for miracles.

Riffy
23rd March 2006 03:18 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

She's actually pretty open about the fact. However,many Dead Heads are closet Coulter fans. They keep that secret well hidden as they sell their brown rice burritoes,and search for miracles.

Riffy

Does she or doesn't she?
23rd March 2006 03:27 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

A List...
23rd March 2006 03:29 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:

Does she or doesn't she?

Oh she does all right!

Riffy
23rd March 2006 03:29 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

A List...

A list
B list
C list
D list
F list
------------------------------------------------------------

We all gotta serve somebody.......................):
23rd March 2006 03:43 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Riffhard wrote:

Oh she does all right!

Nice Riffy!

Here's one of her trying to pick off Alan Colmes eating out of her garbage cans.

23rd March 2006 03:44 PM
jb She's not really all that attractive...I would sooner bang that Flavio chick on Scarsborough Country!
23rd March 2006 03:56 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
She's not really all that attractive...I would sooner bang that Flavio chick on Scarsborough Country!

More from Paris Hilton's Diaries :

***** Another Review of Paris' favorite book : " THE POWER BROKER " *****

" For the sheer magnitude, depth and authority of its revelations, The Power Broker stands alone---a huge and galvanizing biography revealing not only the virtually unknown saga of one man's incredible accumulation of power, but the hidden story of the shaping (and mis-shaping) of New York through the past half-century.
Robert Caro's monumental book, seven years in work, makes public at last what few outsiders have known: that Robert Moses has been the single most powerful man of our time in the City and in the State of New York. And in telling the Moses story, Caro both opens up to an unprecedented degree the way in which politics really happens-the way things really get done in America's City Halls and Statehouses-and brings to light a bonanza of vital new information about such national figures as Alfred E. Smith and Franklin D. Roosevelt (and the genesis of their blood feud), about Fiorello La Guardia, John V. Lindsay and Nelson Rockefeller. "

23rd March 2006 04:07 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[
Anyone care to discuss the contents of that thar article???

"(Editor's Note: This document is handwritten and has no official seal...The document does not establish that the two parties did in fact enter into an operational relationship}"

"(Editor's Note: The controversial claim that Osama bin Laden was cooperating with Saddam Hussein is an ongoing matter of intense debate. While the assertions contained in this document clearly support the claim, the sourcing is questionable — i.e. an unnamed Afghan "informant" reporting on a conversation with another Afghan "consul." The date of the document — four days after 9/11 — is worth noting but without further corroboration, this document is of limited evidentiary value.)"

"(Editor's note: This document indicates that the Iraqis were aware of and interested in reports that members of al Qaeda were present in Iraq in 2002. The document does not support allegations that Iraq was colluding with al Qaeda.)"

Oh yeah. It's a SLAM-DUNK.

It must be sad trying to make excuses for this war which even your clueless leader doesn't believe anymore, if he ever did. I particularly like the document which shows Saddam sending guys out to try to find some al Qeda operatives. If they were in cahoots, would that be necessary?

And you thank GOD for this war? GOD????

What God is that?

23rd March 2006 04:15 PM
Joey
23rd March 2006 04:18 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

When Dick resigns, who will make Georgie sit in the corner when he's bad??
23rd March 2006 04:24 PM
telecaster
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

It must be sad trying to make excuses for this war which even your clueless leader doesn't believe anymore, if he ever did. I particularly like the document which shows Saddam sending guys out to try to find some al Qeda operatives. If they were in cahoots, would that be necessary?

What God is that?

Isn't there a Pogue's site that stuff belongs on?
23rd March 2006 04:27 PM
FPM C10 Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Pennsylvania with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

Actually that was rather anemic. Need a drink?

23rd March 2006 04:28 PM
pdog
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
What God is that?

Bono called, he wants to be God again!
23rd March 2006 04:28 PM
Riffhard
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

"(Editor's Note: This document is handwritten and has no official seal...The document does not establish that the two parties did in fact enter into an operational relationship}"

"(Editor's Note: The controversial claim that Osama bin Laden was cooperating with Saddam Hussein is an ongoing matter of intense debate. While the assertions contained in this document clearly support the claim, the sourcing is questionable — i.e. an unnamed Afghan "informant" reporting on a conversation with another Afghan "consul." The date of the document — four days after 9/11 — is worth noting but without further corroboration, this document is of limited evidentiary value.)"

"(Editor's note: This document indicates that the Iraqis were aware of and interested in reports that members of al Qaeda were present in Iraq in 2002. The document does not support allegations that Iraq was colluding with al Qaeda.)"

What God is that?

Hey Flea guess who those fucking editors work for?!?!? The same fucking dirty liberal lying George W. Bush hateing network that Drudge outed today with the the "I hate Bush he makes me want to puke!" memo! That's right ABC! You guys are fucking unreal! The goddamned letters and memos were captured inside Iraqi military bases,and command centers. So I guess they were from some disgruntled general that was trying to make Saddam look bad,huh? Get fucking real! There could be pictures of Saddam fucking OBL in the ass while he was inspecting WMDs,and it still would make no difference to you guys! Your hatered is so off the charts it's almost funny.

I have a cousin in Iraq right now and I get my real unedited,unbiased,unliberal spun news from him. He says it all the time. "Steve don't believe those lying fuckers! They are despised amoung the units over here. They try daily to trick the troops into talking shit about our Commander in Chief,and our mission!" That is a direct fucking quote from my cousin Brett.

So sorry if I don't cozy up to the lying retro hippy fucktards in the lying sack of shit media Flea,but I have heard from people that are there that would love nothing more than to be home with the ones they love,but they know what we are doing is showing positive results. I'll take their word over any stupid spoon fed moron that posts on DU,the Dail Kos,or laps up shit from our so called objective media!

Riffy
23rd March 2006 04:31 PM
SheRat honestly, if you're going to claim that the evidence is undeniable, couldn't you have picked an article that doesn't qualify three out of the five pieces evidence as inconclusive?

I mean, that's just plain bad debating skills.

Choose your sources wisely.
23rd March 2006 04:45 PM
Riffhard
quote:
SheRat wrote:
honestly, if you're going to claim that the evidence is undeniable, couldn't you have picked an article that doesn't qualify three out of the five pieces evidence as inconclusive?

I mean, that's just plain bad debating skills.

Choose your sources wisely.

SheRat Maxy posted the source as ABC News. This is the same network that today was exposed by Drudge with an e-mail from a top producer in which he said,"I hate Bush...he makes me want to puke!"

So when the US military releases these documents that are then released to ABC News I take very little stock in "their" editors opinions. They have proven over and over again that they have an agenda. It's a safe bet that ABC is never going to give the bennefit of the doubt to the current admin. or the US military.

Riffy
23rd March 2006 04:50 PM
lotsajizz debating skills are not things Maxy or Riffy are known for, Ms. She-Rat!

but, hey, if you ever need a strawman.....

23rd March 2006 04:54 PM
Riffhard
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
debating skills are not things Maxy or Riffy are known for, Ms. She-Rat!

Oh he's good folks!! He's real good! I mean for a nonfactor,and all.

Riffy
23rd March 2006 04:55 PM
lotsajizz ..what took you so long?

OK now

Cazart!!
23rd March 2006 05:02 PM
telecaster
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
debating skills are not things Maxy or Riffy are known for, Ms. She-Rat!

Jizzy hasn't had a thought besides "fuck everyone and everything" in 20 years

Losers like this criticize everything and offer nothing

Give us a thought Jizzy. Just once

Just for fun

Sad that you are a lawyer and Maxy and Riffy could out debate you in 2 minutes

I feel sorry for your "clients." But since they can't afford an attorney and you are their appointed attorney by the court I guess they have no choice

Strawman?

What size is your tinfoil hat?

Give us an opinion Jizzy, just once

23rd March 2006 05:10 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
I bet her pussy tastes like butter!

I too love The Shield!
23rd March 2006 05:10 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Give us an opinion Jizzy, just once

23rd March 2006 05:11 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I too love The Shield!

What is that?
23rd March 2006 05:14 PM
glencar That partick line was on the Shield last week. I hadn't heard it before then so I thought you got it from there. Besides this round & round is boring me. I mean, the diea that Cheney's going to resign or that the media isn't dishonest/biased or that Joey cares about this country? We've done this all before & this round's not as inneresting. Cazart!
23rd March 2006 05:15 PM
glencar Oh & The Shield is a hardboiled cop show on FX...
23rd March 2006 05:17 PM
Joey " .. the diea that Cheney's going to resign or that the media isn't dishonest/biased or that Joey cares about this country? "

23rd March 2006 05:18 PM
lotsajizz an opinion...Telecaster's political opinions are out of step with the being a true Rolling Stones' fan
and he resorts to the ad hominem when substance escapes him

which is always

OK now

Cazart!!!
23rd March 2006 05:25 PM
glencar One's politics have little to no connection with one's musical taste. And you toss out more ad homs than Tele does. Good try though!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)