ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Nikki Sudden
Another Goodbye to another good friend
Picture with thanks to mutual friend Axel Schumacher
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No relationship? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
23rd March 2006 02:41 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Your finger has a protective lighting device?

Yes , that is called a " Finger Light " and it comes in handy whilst ' upgrading ' at THE QWEST CENTER .

" He Drinks a Bit Ronnie ! "

Joey " Foster " Brooks
23rd March 2006 02:42 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Yes , that is called a " Finger Light " and it comes in handy whilst ' upgrading ' at THE QWEST CENTER .

" He Drinks a Bit Ronnie ! "

Joey " Foster " Brooks

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where can get one? It would really light up some ass!!!
23rd March 2006 02:43 PM
Joey "Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where can get one? It would really light up some ass!!!"

23rd March 2006 02:44 PM
jb Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your stsay in lovely Arizona!!!! It's a good time for all !!!!
23rd March 2006 02:44 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:
Maxy .....................

23rd March 2006 02:45 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

Seriously , it must be horrific for you to drive into Manhattan every morning and see the skyline without the Twin Towners .

That should bother you just as much. But seriously, I don't think it does.

23rd March 2006 02:47 PM
jb I sense a thawing!!!!!!!!!!!
23rd March 2006 02:47 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

But seriously, I don't think it does.

Smart Man !!!!
23rd March 2006 02:48 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Fair and impartial media prepare to discuss the matter...
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash9ab.htm
[Edited by Maxlugar]

Macky you know Laura Ingram gave them the rope-a-dope the other morning,and now all they can do is try besmirtch her for it. Pretty funny. Especially when every poll(the ones that the DLM ignores anyway)says that Americans are really seeing through the MSM/DLM liberal spin! Did you watch Keith Olbermann last night?!?!?! The guy does not even pretend to be objective these days! Also how about Chris Matthews? He said last night,and I quote-"Is the good news coming out of Iraq really news at all?!" He said that with a straight face!!! LOL! The Kool-aid drinkers lapped it all right up and continued to hate Bush!! "Why can't we beat this idiot?!"

Their outright hatered,and loss of any sense of reason is fun to watch. Rememeber Macky our troops are comprable to Pol Pot,the soviets in their gulags,and Hitler's henchmen! I that's true because tiny Dick Turbin said so!!!

Riffy
23rd March 2006 02:48 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I sense a thawing!!!!!!!!!!!

23rd March 2006 02:49 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Joey wrote:

Seriously , it must be horrific for you to drive into Manhattan every morning and see the skyline without the Twin Towners .

That should bother you just as much. But seriously, I don't think it does.

I think Omaha, along with about 45 other cities should decline the funding they recieve for Homeland security and send it back so it can go to the cities that we know will be attacked...
23rd March 2006 02:51 PM
telecaster Riffy I saw both those shows

They are "unhinged" and have totally lost it

They can't even fake their hatred anymore

Scary

Good thing is I was only 1 of 6 people that watch it

23rd March 2006 02:52 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

I think Omaha, along with about 45 other cities should decline the funding they recieve for Homeland security and send it back so it can go to the cities that we know will be attacked...

You have made the transition!!!!!!!!!
23rd March 2006 02:53 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your stsay in lovely Arizona!!!! It's a good time for all !!!!

Thanks !!!!!

Looking forward to it as The Colorado Rockies are playing the Arizona Diamondbacks Thursday Evening , April 13th at Chase Ballpark and I was able to land four seats in a row at the ' Club Level ' .

....also plan to hit the " Desert Ridge Mall " in Scottsdale just across the street from the Marriott Scottsdale Resort . Word .

23rd March 2006 02:53 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

Smart Man !!!!

Simply despicable...
23rd March 2006 02:54 PM
Joey " Simply despicable... "

Come to Joey ...........

23rd March 2006 02:54 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Macky you know Laura Ingram gave them the rope-a-dope the other morning,and now all they can do is try besmirtch her for it. Pretty funny. Especially when every poll(the ones that the DLM ignores anyway)says that Americans are really seeing through the MSM/DLM liberal spin! Did you watch Keith Olbermann last night?!?!?! The guy does not even pretend to be objective these days! Also how about Chris Matthews? He said last night,and I quote-"Is the good news coming out of Iraq really news at all?!" He said that with a straight face!!! LOL! The Kool-aid drinkers lapped it all right up and continued to hate Bush!! "Why can't we beat this idiot?!"

Their outright hatered,and loss of any sense of reason is fun to watch. Rememeber Macky our troops are comprable to Pol Pot,the soviets in their gulags,and Hitler's henchmen! I that's true because tiny Dick Turbin said so!!!

Riffy

Oberman is one funny guy...I like his show !!! Especially the "worst" person of the day!!!!!!!!!!!! O'Reiley bores me now.............and I gave up on HANNITY and colmes after he started his country western tours......
23rd March 2006 02:55 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

You have made the transition!!!!!!!!!

Reminded me of a rectal exam, hurt going in, and felt good coming out!
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Thanks !!!!!

Looking forward to it as The Colorado Rockies are playing the Arizona Diamondbacks Thursday Evening , April 13th at Chase Ballpark and I was able to land four seats in a row at the ' Club Level ' .

....also plan to hit the " Desert Ridge Mall " in Scottsdale just across the street from the Marriott Scottsdale Resort . Word .

New clothing?
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

and I gave up on HANNITY and colmes after he started his country western tours......

23rd March 2006 02:58 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Simply despicable... "

23rd March 2006 02:59 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Your finger has a protective lighting device?

It's cool, isn't it?
Only in Omaha...
23rd March 2006 03:02 PM
gustavobala

lol
23rd March 2006 03:03 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

It's cool, isn't it?
Only in Omaha...

23rd March 2006 03:03 PM
gustavobala

letīs try again
23rd March 2006 03:05 PM
gustavobala ok....this is the first photo who i can put here....
23rd March 2006 03:11 PM
pdog I just heard that Republicans have better sex than Democrats. Seem Dems are to busy worrying about whether their condom is good for the envoirment.
Note to self: go fuck Ann Coulter ASAP!
23rd March 2006 03:13 PM
Break The Spell Ann Coulter is a closet dead head.
23rd March 2006 03:14 PM
jb
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Ann Coulter is a closet dead head.

She makes Phyllis Schafly(sic) look moderate...
23rd March 2006 03:15 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
jb wrote:

She makes Phyllis Schafly(sic) look moderate...

Was she the one who did that "Focus on the Family" segment??
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)