ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Nikki Sudden
Another Goodbye to another good friend
Picture with thanks to mutual friend Axel Schumacher
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No relationship? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
23rd March 2006 12:43 PM
Maxlugar Thank God George W. Bush took Saddam out before anything further could develop. Oh sure, Saddam didn't have a hand in 9/11, but the Iraq war is about making sure we don't have another. This story has been followed by the great Stephen Hayes for years. Now it looks like the Lamestream Media is getting on board. I blame Bush himself for not asserting this kind of info more.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/IraqCoverage/story?id=1734490&page=1
23rd March 2006 12:48 PM
jb It's really all meaningless at this point...R/S or not, it's a fucked up scene over there....we gave them their "freedom" , and now it's time to let them free....
23rd March 2006 01:00 PM
pdog I'm planning on converting to Christianity, just don't kill me!
23rd March 2006 01:01 PM
Break The Spell The scary thing is, Bushie is saying it will be years before the US forces leave Iraq. :{
23rd March 2006 01:01 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Thank God George W. Bush blah blah blah

Isn't there a "Politics" board somewhere that would be a more appropriate forum for this sort of stuff?

Just wondering!
23rd March 2006 01:02 PM
glencar Yes, but light must be shined into all corners of the internet.
23rd March 2006 01:10 PM
PartyDoll MEG Hey Maxy!

23rd March 2006 01:42 PM
pdog an unstirred pot gathers no moss...
23rd March 2006 01:42 PM
Maxlugar [quote]PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Hey Maxy!

Indeed.

Just like Reggie and his straw...

23rd March 2006 01:49 PM
Joey " Thank God George W. Bush took Saddam out before anything further could develop. Oh sure, Saddam didn't have a hand in 9/11, but the Iraq war is about making sure we .. "

23rd March 2006 01:52 PM
glencar Joey, Sharon Stone doesn't think much of Omahaha either apparently!
23rd March 2006 01:53 PM
jb Just had lunch with 2 conservative clients and and McGovern liberal -they all agreed that the country is more divided then ever and that civility in any shape, fashion , or form, left politics after Watergate. They(conservatives)adamantly want to remian in Iraq until we "finish" the job, while my liberal client felt that we created a much more dangerous world by invading. As usual, I did not interject my own feelings, but simply picked up the tab($134.56) and billed 2.4 hrs @ 350!!!!
[Edited by jb]
23rd March 2006 01:55 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:
http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20060322/capt.mosb11303221733.china_russia_mosb113.jpg?x=245&y=345&sig=5vkKcJ5kZtnnqy6YEH5uWw--[/img]

Russia/ China yeah I see, keep moving those goal posts there champ...

Anyone care to discuss the contents of that thar article???
Joey
" As usual, I did not interject my own feelings, but simply picked up the tab($134.56) and billed 2.4 hrs @ 350!!!! "

I would like to tickle you with my erect nipples

Joe Sea Scroll !

glencar It's best to not talk politics these days. We're getting a gay co-worker who insists on always yapping about how Bush sucks, illegal war, the whole schmear.
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
It's best to not talk politics these days. We're getting a gay co-worker who insists on always yapping about how Bush sucks, illegal war, the whole schmear.

enjoy.......................
23rd March 2006 01:56 PM
Joey " We're getting a gay co-worker who insists on always yapping about how Bush sucks, illegal war, the whole schmear. "

23rd March 2006 01:56 PM
glencar Maxy, we knew it all along. Will it be the opening story tonight on the nightly news shows?
23rd March 2006 01:57 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

enjoy.......................

Joshy, I will just tell him to stuff a dick in his mouth & STFU. Or is that the wrong approach?
23rd March 2006 01:58 PM
Joey " Will it be the opening story tonight on the nightly news shows? "

23rd March 2006 02:01 PM
Maxlugar [quote]glencar wrote:
Maxy, we knew it all along. Will it be the opening story tonight on the nightly news shows?

I have a hunch the Interweb will be as far as it gets. as far as the Dirty Liberal Media goes...

23rd March 2006 02:02 PM
glencar Interesting to note about Iraqi interest in French election laws...
23rd March 2006 02:03 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Anyone care to discuss the contents of that thar article???

I'm sure there MUST be a "Politics" board somewhere where the regulars would be more than happy to dicuss your article!

23rd March 2006 02:05 PM
jb Britt Hume certainly will have it as the "lead" story...
23rd March 2006 02:23 PM
pdog
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

I'm sure there MUST be a "Politics" board somewhere where the regulars would be more than happy to dicuss your article!

Why do you hate our troops?
23rd March 2006 02:32 PM
Maxlugar Fair and impartial media prepare to discuss the matter...
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash9ab.htm
[Edited by Maxlugar]
23rd March 2006 02:35 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Fair and impartial media prepare to discuss the matter...
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash9ab.htm
[Edited by Maxlugar]

Much worse than Bushe's cousin running the exhibitng pool #'s for Fox New.........Fair and Balanced.
23rd March 2006 02:37 PM
pdog Maxlugar,
I've been meaning to ask you, why does FPM C10 hate our troops?
23rd March 2006 02:37 PM
Joey " Fair and impartial media prepare to discuss the matter..."

Maxy .....................

Seriously , it must be horrific for you to drive into Manhattan every morning and see the skyline without the Twin Towers .

...I know it certainly would affect MY psyche

What ?!?! .... My Advice ?!?!

Sure .... sell your home and move to Omaha --- A million dollars will buy you a mansion here and calm your nerves .

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
23rd March 2006 02:38 PM
jb Your finger has a protective lighting device?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)