ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Nikki Sudden
Another Goodbye to another good friend
Picture with thanks to mutual friend Axel Schumacher
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rare Rock Autograph Auction. Return to archive
22nd March 2006 11:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I received this, since it has some stones stuff here's for you all:

From Beatles to Zeppelin - Rare Rock Autograph Auction.

Online Catalog: http://www.cbtechlive.com
Sale Bill: http://www.cwef.com/maw/rockstar.pdf

Rare rock memorabilia to be auctioned April 1, 2006 a portion benefiting Center for Cancer and blood Disorders at Phoenix Childrens Hospital. Over 200 lots to be auctioned live at the gallery and online with auctioneer Mike Brandly officiating and live Internet bidding available through CBTechLive.com and eBayliveauctions.com

Highlights in the sale include seven LPs autographed by the Beatles. All American pressings, the albums are: Something New, Rubber Soul, Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, Yesterday and Today (a monaural, third-state trunk cover), Revolver, Abbey Road and A Hard Days Night. All autographed items in the auction come with a certificate of authenticity from the ROCK STAR gallery.

I obtained (the albums) from a couple of collectors years and years ago, said Dunn. Many of the people I work with are in the industry, and when the Beatles were doing the Magical Mystery Tour, they were taking a break and signed menus and photographs, so they were accessible at that time. All signatures have been examined by experts and come with a guarantee from the gallery.

Other autographed albums of interest include the rare Lynyrd Skynyrd Street Survivors flame cover album, signed by the band members before their 1977 plane crash; three framed autographed albums from Buddy Holly, Richie Valens and J.P. The Big Bopper Richardson; and an autographed collage of album covers from the Led Zeppelin release In Through the Out Door, signed by Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones and John Bonham. All albums in the auction are matted and custom-framed. View the entire catalog at www.cbtechlive.com

Much of the collection was amassed by Rock Star Gallery's owner, Michael Dunn, who is selling a portion of his acquisitions to benefit the hospital that helped save his young son from a rare fo rm of soft tissue cancer. A few years ago, our son was diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma, Dunn explained. He was only five years old. It came on so suddenly and before I knew it, we were in the hospital, with chemotherapy and radiation treatment for over a year. The oncology team at Phoenix Childrens Hospital was remarkable. Due to their hard work, knowledge, care and prayer, our sons cancer went into remission. Michael is hoping to make this event an annual event.

The auction also features a rare left handed hofner guitar signed by Paul McCartney and several autographed guitars by groups such U2, Aerosmith, Rolling Stones and Springsteen. Another standout is a black Ibanez guitar signed by members of the band Van Halen.

Also available are several artworks, including a painting of the Rolling Stones by band member Ronnie Wood; and several art compositions by Ringo Starr. Also available for bid is a series of high-quality photographic prints from Robert M. Knight, one of th e most prolific photographers in rock music history.

Auction items will be on public display at Rock Star Gallery, 16451 N. Scottsdale Rd., Suite 103, Scottsdale, Ariz., until April 1.

visit www.cbtechlive.com

=============================================================
Mike Brandly, Auctioneer, Columbus, Ohio LIVE AUCTION: April 1st 2006 at 11:00am MT ROCK STAR gallery
16451 N. Scottsdale Rd Suite 103
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Auctioneer phone: (614) 461-9229
On-site phone: (480) 275-4501
Terms: Cash; Good Check, PayPal, CC - 20% bp 17% w/check + 5% discount if attending live in Scottsdale

PLEASE E-MAIL US with any questions at: [email protected] =============================================================
23rd March 2006 06:51 AM
Break The Spell I wonder how much Ronnie's painting will go for?? Also The Skynyrd "Street Survivors" autograph would be nice if it had Ronnie Van Zandt and Steve Gaine's autograph, shortly before the plane crash.
23rd March 2006 10:57 AM
glencar Go for it!
23rd March 2006 11:37 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
glencar wrote:
Go for it!

I'd love to if I had an unlimited supply of extra ca$h laying aound. That Stones autographed guitar sounds rather nice as well. I wonder what model it is??
23rd March 2006 11:39 AM
glencar Go into hock!
23rd March 2006 07:00 PM
J.J.Flash How expensive is an Autographed CD of a great, classic band, like, say.... Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, Stones? I need to know.... I'll explain later.....

TIA
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
23rd March 2006 07:29 PM
glencar You're still alive!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)