ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Nikki Sudden
Another Goodbye to another good friend
Picture with thanks to mutual friend Axel Schumacher
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Summer Plans / Summer Dreams Return to archive Page: 1 2
24th March 2006 11:35 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

" My summer plans include first and foremost the Stones returning to my homeland after 8 whole years - I was a whole different person eight years ago! So this is the highlight to start with... "

My summer/fall plans call for Steely Dan AND THE WHO !!!!!

Developing ................................

Jacky Hilton !

Didn't know you were a fan of the Dan. what are some of your favorites?? I like Show Biz Kids, Pretzel Logic, Josie, King Of The world, Kid Charlamagne, Black Friday and Doctor Wu.
24th March 2006 11:42 AM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Didn't know you were a fan of the Dan. what are some of your favorites?? I like Show Biz Kids, Pretzel Logic, Josie, King Of The world, Kid Charlamagne, Black Friday and Doctor Wu.

Oh Yes my Stonesian Brother ...........

Your young Joey has seen Steely Dan in concert many times ( well .... three times ACTUALLY !!!! ) , but I plan on attending some Dan gigs this summer .... and you ?!?!

My Favs :

Anything off of " The Royal Scam " or " Aja " of course .

....oh , and Gaucho ...... and Katy Lied ..... and ...

www.dandom.com

http://www.dandom.com/guestbook/index.html

J.

[ cc:ss ]

[Edited by Joey]
24th March 2006 11:44 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

Oh Yes my Stonesian Brother ...........

Your young Joey has seen Stely Dan in concert many times ( well .... three times ACTUALLY !!!! ) , but I plan on attending some Dan gigs this summer .... and you ?!?!

My Favs :

Anything off of " The Royal Scam " or " Aja " of course .

....oh , and Gaucho ...... and Katy Lied ..... and ...

www.dandom.com

http://www.dandom.com/guestbook/index.html

J.

Yes, saw them live once in 2000 when they finaly started to record again. I'd like to see them again this summer if they come around. "Gaucho" has some good stuff on it, I really like Babylon Sisters.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)