ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Nikki Sudden
Another Goodbye to another good friend
Picture with thanks to mutual friend Axel Schumacher
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Osboure voted Mum of the Year Return to archive
22nd March 2006 12:39 PM
Ten Thousand Motels OSBOURNE VOTED MUM OF THE YEAR

Mother-of-three SHARON OSBOURNE has been crowned Celebrity Mum Of The Year - beating off a glittering array of maternal stars including supermodel KATE MOSS, new parent PENNY LANCASTER, and British royal CAMILLA, DUCHESS OF CORNWALL. The mother of rocker KELLY and TV presenter JACK was hailed for her battle to curb their addiction problems, as well as her personal struggle with colon cancer. Her parenting talents have also been well documented on reality TV series THE OSBOURNES. On receiving her award at a London ceremony earlier today (22MAR06) the 53-year-old joked, "I am truly honoured and speechless - which is a first!"
22/03/2006 17:19

22nd March 2006 01:30 PM
Break The Spell How the hell is she "mum" of the year?? She's one of the most evil women in the music business today, doing everything from saying hateful comments about Mother Theresa to having paid concert "spectators" throws eggs at metal legends Iron Maiden to making dirty money off a reality shows getting cheap laughs off her husbands deteriorating mental state. To me this news is sad, sad, sad.
22nd March 2006 01:35 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
How the hell is she "mum" of the year?? She's one of the most evil women in the music business today, doing everything from saying hateful comments about Mother Theresa to having paid concert "spectators" throws eggs at metal legends Iron Maiden to making dirty money off a reality shows getting cheap laughs off her husbands deteriorating mental state. To me this news is sad, sad, sad.

LOL. That's showbiz!
22nd March 2006 01:44 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

LOL. That's showbiz!

I know it is, and with most people it don't bother me. Its just with sharon, she's proven time and time again these past 5 years what a nasty hooch she is. Oh, I forgot to mention how she totally had the bass and drum parts to Ozzy's first two solo albums re-recorded so she wouldn't have to pay any royalties to Bob Dailsley and Lee Kerslake.
[Edited by Break The Spell]
22nd March 2006 02:15 PM
pdog She gets my vote for Co-dependant of the year!
Way to go Sharon, you raised two drug addicts and married a soon to be diaper wearing has been!
Enjoy your award! Must be hard work, you only needed a few nannies and servants.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)