ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Nikki Sudden
Another Goodbye to another good friend
Picture with thanks to mutual friend Axel Schumacher
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: wedding tips Return to archive Page: 1 2
24th March 2006 09:38 AM
Scottfree Always suffering is a must as any wedding...Oh and Biggest Mistake....
[Edited by Scottfree]
24th March 2006 12:58 PM
PeerQueer Ah you negative bastards!!!! It's a marriage!

Another vote for You Got the Silver...

A few years back I attended a wedding in which the song chosen for the Bride and Groom first dance was "Jealous Guy" I was speechless (not an easy thing)

I had to assume the wedding night would consist of the groom kicking his strung out wife in the gut while she lay against the bedroom door, thus creating a most unfortunate miscarriage...

ah yes, a most romantic image for that wedding! (they have since divorced...on the upside, she did seek me out for some rather fantastic revenge sex!)
24th March 2006 12:59 PM
glencar
quote:
gorda wrote:
You know what else is cool about getting married?

You get to register at a store! Or even better several stores! Before, people used to register at only one department store, now everyone registers at several places!

It's so cool! You get one of those "thingies" and go around zapping everything you want in the store! And, hopefully someone from your family or friends will buy it for you!

I wish I was getting married! I WANT PRESENTS!

This is one reason we have such a huge divorce rate!!!
24th March 2006 01:01 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
glencar wrote:

This is one reason we have such a huge divorce rate!!!

Exactly, you shouldn't get married for the presents, it should be for the free beer and icing on the wedding cake!!
24th March 2006 01:38 PM
Gimme Shelter I just got married in December on the beach in Antigua in the Caribbean. My wife and I picked the music. The songs we used were:

My Love: Paul McCartney
In My Life: The Beatles
She: Elvis Costello
At Last: Celine Dion
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)