ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Nikki Sudden
Another Goodbye to another good friend
Picture with thanks to mutual friend Axel Schumacher
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: what is the relationships between The Stones and Bob Dylan? Return to archive Page: 1 2
22nd March 2006 11:01 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
nanatod wrote:
Some of my favorite fellow "whiny" jews:

Jorma Kaukonen/Marty Balin/Spencer Dryden

Didn't know they are/were Jewish
22nd March 2006 11:17 AM
jb
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Who cares. I cant stand Dylan. Whiny Jew. But, aint they all?

{Ducks for cover}

Funny..and I know you are very Jew friendly !!!!
22nd March 2006 11:57 AM
jb
quote:
Martha wrote:

My dear jb, you are full of bananas. Your opnion on this matter is completely off the mark.

But....... you are funny.

:-)

Peace out,
Martha

"take a deep breath

feel like you're chokin'?

everything is broken"......

It was so nice to meet you and C in New York...Your hair cut was very attactive!!!! I wish we could have had some time to talk....I was really tied up with my son, whom I love so much, and I hope we meet again 'down the road apiece".. Hope all is well-JB
22nd March 2006 12:57 PM
Ten Thousand Motels What is a jew?
22nd March 2006 01:00 PM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
What is a jew?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew
22nd March 2006 01:09 PM
Ten Thousand Motels The Stones & Dylan = Twin Peaks
22nd March 2006 01:15 PM
jb I have inner ear problems causing me to experience vertigo...
23rd March 2006 11:21 AM
scratched
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
BTw, all Dylan's birthday we put a "Dylan with the stones" header, all different. As far as I remember we have pix of Dylan with 7 out of 8 former members of the Rolling Stones with Bill Wyman as the only one missing. So if someone has a picture of Dylan with Bill... please send it... send it... send it to me... to me

Voodoo, do you have Bill's book 'Rolling With The Stones'? If so, look at the top of page 472 and you will see a photo of Bob with his arm around Bill during the '81 tour.
23rd March 2006 06:45 PM
Gazza Just been notified that Dylan is playing Le Zenith in Paris on Monday 3rd July - the day after the Stones play the Stade de France

Sounds like a nice double header!

No chance of a Bob guest appearance at the Stones show as he's playing in Gelsenkirchen on July 2nd, but maybe a guest appearance (by Woody) at Bob's show in Paris?
23rd March 2006 08:04 PM
lotsajizz that list has at least three inaccuaracies....Jorma's an ethnic Finn ...

don't sail with him....

[Edited by lotsajizz]
24th March 2006 05:18 AM
corgi37 Yes, i am very Jew friendly. Hope i didnt offend anyone. If anyone is to be offended its the stupid bitch who posted above me.

For Christ sake, go away!
24th March 2006 08:36 AM
nanatod
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
that list has at least three inaccuaracies....Jorma's an ethnic Finn ...

Kaukonen's mother was Jewish, which means Jews consider him Jewish. His father was Finnish. In the last couple of years, Jorma has rediscovered the Jewish religion; also his [new?] wife has converted to Judaism from Catholicism, and I recently read on the net (but don't remember where) that Jorma is active in the Jewish community where he resides.
24th March 2006 10:27 AM
Martha
quote:
nanatod wrote:

Kaukonen's mother was Jewish, which means Jews consider him Jewish. His father was Finnish. In the last couple of years, Jorma has rediscovered the Jewish religion; also his [new?] wife has converted to Judaism from Catholicism, and I recently read on the net (but don't remember where) that Jorma is active in the Jewish community where he resides.

Jorma and his wife Vanessa live outside of Athens OH in a neighboring county. I've been to his Fur Peace Ranch and seen him perform. I've met his wife and have a photo of us together taken in Athens. They have a great music deal goin' on in that neck of the woods. It's worth gettin' to.

:-)
24th March 2006 10:30 AM
wisertime
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Just been notified that Dylan is playing Le Zenith in Paris on Monday 3rd July - the day after the Stones play the Stade de France

Sounds like a nice double header!

No chance of a Bob guest appearance at the Stones show as he's playing in Gelsenkirchen on July 2nd, but maybe a guest appearance (by Woody) at Bob's show in Paris?

It's not Paris, sorry Gazza
It's Lille (north of France)!!! 15km from my home, Yeah !!
No Stones shows for me this year but Eric Clapton 30th May, The Who 30th June, Dylan 03rd July...
24th March 2006 11:38 AM
Gazza
quote:
wisertime wrote:

It's not Paris, sorry Gazza
It's Lille (north of France)!!! 15km from my home, Yeah !!
No Stones shows for me this year but Eric Clapton 30th May, The Who 30th June, Dylan 03rd July...

oh..ok..theres a Zenith in Lille too? Good news for you!
25th March 2006 02:53 AM
keefjunkie
quote:
Martha wrote:

Bob will turn 65 this May 24th.

I wish I had a great photo for you Voo. That isn't my department...I need our Gypsy for this request!

I share a birthday with dylan!

Fucking sweet.
25th March 2006 02:53 AM
keefjunkie
quote:
Martha wrote:

Bob will turn 65 this May 24th.

I wish I had a great photo for you Voo. That isn't my department...I need our Gypsy for this request!

I share a birthday with dylan!

Fucking sweet.
25th March 2006 03:56 PM
Gazza Supposedly Dylan's SUMMER tour of the US (after he comes back from Europe) will include shows with the Black Crows
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)