ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Nikki Sudden
Another Goodbye to another good friend
Picture with thanks to mutual friend Axel Schumacher
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Countdown To The Pogues (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
21st March 2006 10:23 PM
GotToRollMe Thanks for the great, great reviews guys. FPM, you MUST check out "Red Roses For Me." It's an early one that I guarantee will be in heavy rotation once you give it a listen. Glad you all had such a great time and lived to tell the tale!
21st March 2006 10:31 PM
FPM C10
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Thanks for the great, great reviews guys. FPM, you MUST check out "Red Roses For Me." It's an early one that I guarantee will be in heavy rotation once you give it a listen. Glad you all had such a great time and lived to tell the tale!

Thanks! Yeah, SS has the remastered version of Red Roses, but we only listened to the songs they were going to play. "Streams of Whiskey" and "Boys From The County Hell". Both excellent!

I've never heard their version of "Honky Tonk Women" either, Ronnie!
22nd March 2006 02:54 PM
SheRat Great reviews, guys.

In retrospect, I prolly shoulda dropped you guys some cash at the bar so's you could get me some souvenirs.

I wanna Pogues pint glass!!

I second the Red Roses recommendation, btw.

[Edited by SheRat]
22nd March 2006 05:45 PM
Sir Stonesalot Red Roses is fantastic. I like the bonus cuts on the remaster too...
24th March 2006 10:28 AM
FPM C10
quote:
SheRat wrote:

In retrospect, I prolly shoulda dropped you guys some cash at the bar so's you could get me some souvenirs.

I wanna Pogues pint glass!!

They are available HERE:

http://www.cinderblock.com/wc.dll?Webstore~rCatalog~POG
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)