ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympic Sound or Pye Studios, London - November 1966
© The Conway Picture Library
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: better than a banana, i guess.... Return to archive
March 17th, 2005 05:28 PM
kath
quote:
KEY WEST, Fla. Mar 17, 2005 — A man used a pitchfork to rob a bank Wednesday, police said. Fred Simunovic, 47, was charged with armed robbery after police spotted him at the Key West ferry terminal, trying to sail to Fort Myers.

Police said Simunovic entered the Keys Federal Credit Union with a pitchfork in a trash bag and told a teller: "I'm dying of AIDS, I'm homeless and I'm robbing you."

After threatening the teller with the pitchfork, he ran out with an undisclosed amount of money and discarded the garden tool behind the bank, Detective Sgt. Donie Lee said.

Police found Simunovic at the terminal after the ferry captain refused to let him board because he appeared intoxicated. After Simunovic consented to a search, police found $1,859 in cash on him, and said he could not explain where the money came from.

The bank teller and manager later positively identified Simunovic.

don't any of these guys watch old movies??? jeez.....
March 17th, 2005 05:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:

don't any of these guys watch old movies??? jeez.....

Where have you been today???? no one gave you the day off!

March 17th, 2005 05:44 PM
kath i've been trying to enforce justice and fairness throughout my fair city!! and you???

just been runnin' errands, really...gotta get up from the computer once in a while, y'know....
March 17th, 2005 05:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
i've been trying to enforce justice and fairness throughout my fair city!! and you???

just been runnin' errands, really...gotta get up from the computer once in a while, y'know....

i have been fighting the "common cold", and just trying to finish my day at the office as my son has a cold too and my beautiful wife is doing all she can to help him get better!
March 17th, 2005 06:36 PM
kath awww. i have some vaporizers if you need them!!
March 17th, 2005 09:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
awww. i have some vaporizers if you need them!!

I am pleased to announce that the little guy is doing much better tonite, he resumed normal feeding schedules and is back to his charming self.

The wife and i went to the Olive Garden tonite with him for dinner, which was lovely. and i found myself looking at the waitress and wondering what color her underpants, you know, her panties were.

END TRANSMISSION
March 17th, 2005 09:56 PM
kath so you must be feeling better too.

excellent.
March 17th, 2005 10:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
so you must be feeling better too.

excellent.

either that or the meds are kicking in, i felt better after my cardio workout, i need to beat this illness for our big show on saturday
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood