ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympic Sound or Pye Studios, London - November 1966
© The Conway Picture Library
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Keith Merchandise Return to archive
March 17th, 2005 10:15 AM
BillyBoll This is just brilliant.

https://secure.ultrastar.com/store/keithrichards/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=86

Has anybody commented on the Xpensive Winos Doggy Sweaters before? If so, I apologise. Who the hell dreams up these things.

Now I wonder if the XL will fit my labrador....
March 17th, 2005 10:18 AM
gypsy
quote:
BillyBoll wrote:
Who the hell dreams up these things.

Jane Rose
March 17th, 2005 10:18 AM
J.J.Flash I would laugh my lungs off, laugh to death if Jagger one day would comment on this thing. What about all the bad-mouthing on "Dogshit in the Doorway"??

really......
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
March 17th, 2005 10:23 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Jane Rose

Queen......

I really dig your avatar!

I am still awaiting the other batch of pictures which you are wearing that mesh.

Later!

Tiger ™.
March 17th, 2005 10:29 AM
Jumacfly OMG that sucks..Wake Up Keith!!!!
March 17th, 2005 11:55 AM
gypsy
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Queen......

I really dig your avatar!

I am still awaiting the other batch of pictures which you are wearing that mesh.

Later!

Tiger ™.

Has that damn picture been circulating around here for a year or two now? Just when I think it won't pop up again, Joey goes and posts it. It is not me! How many times do I have to keep posting that, no, that is not me on that motorcycle?
March 17th, 2005 12:00 PM
headshrinker anyone no where i can get that "too tough to die" t-shirt? i've been looking for ages
March 17th, 2005 12:16 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Has that damn picture been circulating around here for a year or two now? Just when I think it won't pop up again, Joey goes and posts it. It is not me! How many times do I have to keep posting that, no, that is not me on that motorcycle?

you got much more class than this beatch on her motorcycle Gypsy, and you know it!!
I still got your "baby oil" pic, i love it
cheers
Ju
March 17th, 2005 12:21 PM
gypsy
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

you got much more class than this beatch on her motorcycle Gypsy, and you know it!!
I still got your "baby oil" pic, i love it
cheers
Ju

Thanks. I have chubby cheeks and slanty eyes...I think the girl on the motorcycle has a pretty face...but the implants and the clothes are just wrong. Thanks for the compliment though.
God, I just know joey's going to post that damn thing any second now, don't you?
March 17th, 2005 12:28 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
gypsy wrote:

God, I just know joey's going to post that damn thing any second now, don't you?

yes I fell it too...typically Joey -esque!!
March 17th, 2005 12:41 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
gypsy wrote:

You've got PM Gyspy Queen!
March 17th, 2005 08:23 PM
Soldatti Dig shirt?
Come on Keith...
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood