ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympic Sound or Pye Studios, London - November 1966
© The Conway Picture Library
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How soon the pirates make profit from Woody and Fiends Return to archive Page: 1 2
March 17th, 2005 08:33 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Shame shame shame

In less than three days there's someone selling a CD with the recording of the show RSVP is now selling the CD

Check this http://www.rsvp2000.com.ar/boots_details.asp?IdCD=564

If you see he didn't use the same cover Madafaka made for us, but he used the unmarked photos Gypsy send us so the free work we did to share the music, the server space, the photos, etc etc is now used to get profit

Too bad!

March 17th, 2005 08:36 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl As you can see he just copied and pasted everything including the setlist which is written exactly the way it was posted, word by word, just a copy and paste!
March 17th, 2005 08:36 AM
Jumacfly Hi Voodoo

will the show be remastered? any hope to hear him soon via a Rocks Off B n'P ??
cheers
Julian
March 17th, 2005 08:43 AM
Gazza anybody who pays money for this is a twat. It'll be freely distributed on trees and in torrents shortly.

To be honest, anyone paying for bootlegs anymore is wasting their money as the way things are going, everything will soon be shared for free
March 17th, 2005 08:49 AM
KeithRichards Do you think he has another source or is his CD based on the MP3s? He claims it's an excellent audience recording and I wouldn't exactly rate it excellent...

Btw, if anyone wants to have the show in a lossless format I could send it to anyone if he has ICQ, MSN Messenger or AIM.
The file is only 40 MB big.

I don't know how to create a torrent file, but if anyone can tell me I'm also willing to torrent it.
March 17th, 2005 08:57 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl He rated it "very good", not excellent. Bootlegger use to have a wide range to classify a bootleg so if someone complains above "very good" are more including "excellent", "superior", etc etc

Also remember he is saying it's an audience recording so rating for audience is also different.
March 17th, 2005 09:03 AM
gypsy That's horrible. He put a lot of time and effort into that. So many lazy thieves out there.
March 17th, 2005 09:08 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
gypsy wrote:
That's horrible. He put a lot of time and effort into that. So many lazy thieves out there.

you right Gypsy...Ronnie did a great show..hope it will be released on dVD soon too...hey you ve just changed again your avatar , right??
March 17th, 2005 09:28 AM
gypsy Yeah. I just got bored. I'll probably go back to the original Anita one...only without the watermark.

I hope that jerk who stole from us doesn't make a dime!
I used my press pass to get those photos for us - not for some thief to use for his own benefit. How dare some lazy ass take advantage of Madafaka's hard work!
March 17th, 2005 09:36 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I hope that jerk who stole from us doesn't make a dime!
I used my press pass to get those photos for us - not for some thief to use for his own benefit. How dare some lazy ass take advantage of Madafaka's hard work!

is there a mail adress where we could ALL write him to complain??
March 17th, 2005 09:37 AM
Gazza
quote:
KeithRichards wrote:
Do you think he has another source or is his CD based on the MP3s? He claims it's an excellent audience recording and I wouldn't exactly rate it excellent...

Btw, if anyone wants to have the show in a lossless format I could send it to anyone if he has ICQ, MSN Messenger or AIM.
The file is only 40 MB big.

I don't know how to create a torrent file, but if anyone can tell me I'm also willing to torrent it.

He's based in Argentina, so he wouldnt have received a copy of the show in the mail as quick as this and it hasnt appeared on any website in torrent form yet, so either :

1) he's using your Mp3 source (as thats the only version to have been uploaded so far)

or (more likely)

2) he's advertising a recording that he hasnt got yet, but that he is waiting on from another source
March 17th, 2005 09:37 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Since he sells also official stuff instead of a massive e-mail to him, someone must report this to Virgin and other companies
March 17th, 2005 09:40 AM
gypsy Good idea!

Off topic now...Voodoo, what do you think for a St. Patrick's Day header today? Or do you already have one lined up?
March 17th, 2005 09:41 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Since he sells also official stuff instead of a massive e-mail to him, someone must report this to Virgin and other companies

ok Voodoo but for instance the "BnP" we also use here is it also legal or not??
March 17th, 2005 09:45 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes, as we are sharing the music 100% for free and never official stuff, just audience recordings from fan-to-fan
March 17th, 2005 09:48 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Yes, as we are sharing the music 100% for free and never official stuff, just audience recordings from fan-to-fan

ok Voodoo muchas gracias!
March 17th, 2005 10:36 AM
Nellcote Don't let this loser get your undies in a bunch.
The law of averages works in strange ways...
March 17th, 2005 12:51 PM
Soldatti He sells his stuff worldwide, except to his own country, Argentina.
Asshohe.
March 17th, 2005 01:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Probably because he can be in legal problems as he sells illegal stuff, bootlegs and copies of official releases.

if he sells internationally it's really hard to get busted, and processed
March 17th, 2005 02:14 PM
voodoopug there are tons of these assholes out there, just chalk it up as an asshole being himself. Although it would not be a bad idea to contact them if your name appears on the cover as it as my lawyer suggests that this could lead to prosecution of those mentioned.
March 17th, 2005 02:20 PM
stewed & Keefed http://iorr.org/talk/read.php?2,185778
March 17th, 2005 02:35 PM
Gazza thanks, stewed and keefed.

Hopefully my little message will affect sales. LOL
March 17th, 2005 02:40 PM
stewed & Keefed Nice post - Gazza.
March 17th, 2005 02:53 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
thanks, stewed and keefed.

Hopefully my little message will affect sales. LOL

i hope so too, this guy is a true piece of shit
March 17th, 2005 05:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl As a proof that he is selling OFFICIAL STUFF click this link

http://www.rsvp2000.com.ar/mp3.asp

Not just that, there's a lot of official stuff for sale... all the official discography, DVDs and yes ALL for sale, not to trade, he does trading only if you have something he doesn't and if this is the case it will be first "news" in his next e-mail nad will be on the front page

Shame Shame Shame

March 17th, 2005 06:08 PM
StonesChick What a loser. Does anyone know what this guy looks like? If I ever run into him, he won't hear the end of it. I hope legal action is taken. I want all proceeds to go to Ronnie Wood.
March 17th, 2005 06:09 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Good idea!

Off topic now...Voodoo, what do you think for a St. Patrick's Day header today? Or do you already have one lined up?

OUCH!!!

I replied below your request... let me see if I have one as I'm in the office. I will upload one of the previous
March 17th, 2005 06:19 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl To honor all the Irish here, our friends with Irish herritage, the in-laws of the Irish, the future Irish and the green-lovers I'm adding an extra touch of green

Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody!
March 17th, 2005 08:29 PM
Soldatti Happy St Patrick's Day Gerardo!
March 17th, 2005 09:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL http://iorr.org/talk/read.php?2,186207
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood