ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympic Sound or Pye Studios, London - November 1966
© The Conway Picture Library
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bizarro JB (Part 2).....Ya know it's never gonna stop Return to archive
March 16th, 2005 03:58 PM
Bizarro JB Matt sucks...He looks gay and smelly...what's more, he probably has no idea who his father is
March 16th, 2005 04:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
Matt sucks...He looks gay and smelly...what's more, he probably has no idea who his father is

[Edited by voodoopug]
March 16th, 2005 05:07 PM
Joey
My Baby ! :
March 16th, 2005 05:13 PM
Fiji Joe That dog looks worthless.....like a real yapper...I would punt that dog like a kickball if it were in my house...it looks like an overfed gerbil

And a prediction...Joey will rip off my "Once Proud Joey Acts So Humble" post...

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
March 16th, 2005 05:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
That dog looks worthless.....like a real yapper...I would punt that dog like a kickball if it were in my house...it looks like an overfed gerbil

we are no longer friends
March 16th, 2005 05:22 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
That dog looks worthless.....like a real yapper...I would punt that dog like a kickball if it were in my house...it looks like an overfed gerbil

**** Joey now has tears in his eyes ****

Thieu Announces Renewal of War

Report Cites Damage to Vietnam Ecology
According to a report issued by The National Academy of Science, use of chemical herbicides during the war caused long-term damage to the ecology of Vietnam. Subsequent inquiries will focus on the connection between certain herbicides, particularly Agent Orange, and widespread reports of cancer, skin disease, and other disorders on the part of individuals exposed to them.

Communists Take Mekong Delta Territory

March 16th, 2005 05:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

For Fiji :

for fiji:

March 16th, 2005 05:31 PM
Joey

Communist Forces Capture Phuoc Long Province
The South Vietnamese Army loses twenty planes in a failed effort to defend Phuoc Long, a key province just north of Saigon. North Vietnamese leaders interpret the US's complete lack of response to the siege as an indication that they could move more aggressively in the South.

Hue Falls to Communists

Communists Take Aim at Saigon
The North Vietnamese initiate the Ho Chi Minh Campaign -- a concerted effort to "liberate" Saigon. Under the command of General Dung, the NVA sets out to capture Saigon by late April, in advance of the rainy season.

Phnompenh Captured by Khmer Rouge
The Khmer Rouge accept the surrender of Cambodian leader Lon Nol on April 16. The Khmer Rouge's victory ends five years of fighting in Cambodia and ushers in a period of genocide and forced "re-education" engineered by Pol Pot.
March 16th, 2005 05:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Communist Forces Capture Phuoc Long Province
The South Vietnamese Army loses twenty planes in a failed effort to defend Phuoc Long, a key province just north of Saigon. North Vietnamese leaders interpret the US's complete lack of response to the siege as an indication that they could move more aggressively in the South.

Hue Falls to Communists

Communists Take Aim at Saigon
The North Vietnamese initiate the Ho Chi Minh Campaign -- a concerted effort to "liberate" Saigon. Under the command of General Dung, the NVA sets out to capture Saigon by late April, in advance of the rainy season.

Phnompenh Captured by Khmer Rouge
The Khmer Rouge accept the surrender of Cambodian leader Lon Nol on April 16. The Khmer Rouge's victory ends five years of fighting in Cambodia and ushers in a period of genocide and forced "re-education" engineered by Pol Pot.

joey, dont go.............................
March 16th, 2005 05:38 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

joey, dont go.............................

Ford Calls Vietnam War "Finished"
Anticipating the fall of Saigon to Communist forces, US President Gerald Ford, speaking in New Orleans, announces that as far as the US is concerned, the Vietnam War is "finished."

Last Americans Evacuate as Saigon Falls to Communists
South Vietnamese President Duong Van Minh delivers an unconditional surrender to the Communists in the early hours of April 30. North Vietnamese Colonel Bui Tin accepts the surrender and assures Minh that, "...Only the Americans have been beaten. If you are patriots, consider this a moment of joy." As the few remaining Americans evacuate Saigon, the last two US servicemen to die in Vietnam are killed when their helicopter crashes

PUG LIVES !
March 16th, 2005 05:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Ford Calls Vietnam War "Finished"
Anticipating the fall of Saigon to Communist forces, US President Gerald Ford, speaking in New Orleans, announces that as far as the US is concerned, the Vietnam War is "finished."

Last Americans Evacuate as Saigon Falls to Communists
South Vietnamese President Duong Van Minh delivers an unconditional surrender to the Communists in the early hours of April 30. North Vietnamese Colonel Bui Tin accepts the surrender and assures Minh that, "...Only the Americans have been beaten. If you are patriots, consider this a moment of joy." As the few remaining Americans evacuate Saigon, the last two US servicemen to die in Vietnam are killed when their helicopter crashes

PUG LIVES !

The Joey/Pug combo is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 16th, 2005 05:44 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

The Joey/Pug combo is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Straight My Stones' Brother ...............

Once proud Fiji acts so humble

......and all thanks to ' Pug - of - the - Day ' Matt !

Word !

Bye Bye !!!

Bye Bons !!!

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jazzy Cakes ! ™

[ Edited by Tim Robbins ]
[Edited by Joey]
March 16th, 2005 05:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Nine Abst Shae Monkee !

NINEA !!!!!!

J.

nine shakes monkeys
March 16th, 2005 05:50 PM
glencar Finally, the other bizarro JB is closed out. It got nasty when politics was introduced but that's now been moved to maxlugar.com. You know, the site that some lurk at but can never post...
March 16th, 2005 05:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Finally, the other bizarro JB is closed out. It got nasty when politics was introduced but that's now been moved to maxlugar.com. You know, the site that some lurk at but can never post...

i have posted a few times there, and may do so again in the future.
March 16th, 2005 06:12 PM
Fiji Joe I find the crowd at www.maxlugar.com to be slightly more sophisticated than your normal Rolling Stones message boards...

And don't you just know this thread will be shut down due to my reference to that other board?

and once again..Joey rips off another Fiji original...that's why you're not invited to sit on the couch...your thievery is not respected

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
March 16th, 2005 08:14 PM
Some Guy Joey?
March 16th, 2005 08:59 PM
Gazza enough!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood