ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympic Sound or Pye Studios, London - November 1966
© The Conway Picture Library
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith in latest RS ish Return to archive
March 16th, 2005 02:40 PM
sirmoonie Its a tribute ish to H. Thompson, very entertaining. Anyway, Keith has a little tribbie to Thompson, apparently they used to get kong-bashed and talk about stuff and things like that.

Cool piece from long time collab Ralph Steadman as well.

Check it, especially the photos, which are pretty funny.
March 16th, 2005 02:41 PM
Joey
Thanks Sirmoonie
( Rocks Off Member )
March 16th, 2005 02:48 PM
Bizarro JB I liken Hunter S. Thompson to my idiot brother-in-law who fancies himself an auto mechanic...He once claimed to have diagnosed a problem I was having with an old BMW with which I refused to part...he tore apart the engine all along swearing he could fix it and that he knew what the problem was...all the while telling me what was wrong with it...that was six years ago...the parts still take up half my garage, the car is not fixed, and my brother-in-law went to Germany and has not returned...What a turd
March 16th, 2005 03:01 PM
Fiji Joe Context BJB...context...How many times do I have to tell you?...you're not going to learn anything about posting watching Joey...
March 16th, 2005 03:12 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Context BJB...context...How many times do I have to tell you?...you're not going to learn anything about posting watching Joey...

Sup Remus

******** JOEY NOW GIGGLING ***********

[ Edited by Uncle Remus ]

[Edited by Joey]
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood