ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympic Sound or Pye Studios, London - November 1966
© The Conway Picture Library
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pics of Mick & son James arriving at Ronnie's show Return to archive
March 15th, 2005 08:20 PM
gypsy

Photos courtesy of Wenn
March 15th, 2005 08:25 PM
Soldatti Thanks gypsy!
James looks like a young Mick.
March 15th, 2005 08:55 PM
gypsy You're so welcome!
He really does look more like Mick now that his hair has grown out.
March 15th, 2005 08:58 PM
LadyJane gyps....thanks. Great pics.

PLEASE check your email.

LJ.
March 15th, 2005 09:01 PM
Mel Belli Is he trying to look like Julian Casablancas of the Strokes?
March 15th, 2005 09:09 PM
moy fantastic pix of james what a change since the last set of photos thanks gypsy
March 15th, 2005 09:17 PM
Madafaka Thank you again Gypsy!
March 15th, 2005 09:19 PM
Make It Funky Yeah~ I totally agree.. when I inititally looked at the photo of James, I scrolled down, and thought, where are the pics of James? What a far cry from the familiar ones we are used to.. Can I ask wot the hell happened to him?? He seems so faggy and camp! Its gross. Red shoelaces? Heir to a hundred million pound fortune, and bums on Brompton Road are dressed better than that. Is he wearing eye shadow too??

Where is Keith in all of this melee?
Cheers.
March 15th, 2005 09:24 PM
glencar He looks terrible but who cares? I hope this show gets a video release.
March 16th, 2005 12:39 AM
gorda
quote:
Make It Funky wrote:
Yeah~ I totally agree.. when I inititally looked at the photo of James, I scrolled down, and thought, where are the pics of James? What a far cry from the familiar ones we are used to.. Can I ask wot the hell happened to him?? He seems so faggy and camp! Its gross. Red shoelaces? Heir to a hundred million pound fortune, and bums on Brompton Road are dressed better than that. Is he wearing eye shadow too??

Where is Keith in all of this melee?
Cheers.

I don't see anything wrong with the way James is dressed. He is dressed just like all the young people his age. Hey! It's the style!

As much as we love rock, we can't deny that HIP-HOP is in right now! And, that is the look! Big, baggy, sloppy clothes!

Besides, sweats are sooooooo comfy!

And, yes, he did get more handsome! With his hair long, he looks just like Micky!

How old is he now?

18? 19?

Too young!

DAMN!
March 16th, 2005 12:40 AM
gorda
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Photos courtesy of Wenn

Okay, Micky!

Make up your mind! Do you want to kiss and make-out? Or do you want to fight and punch someone out?
March 16th, 2005 01:30 AM
gypsy
quote:
gorda wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with the way James is dressed. He is dressed just like all the young people his age. Hey! It's the style!

As much as we love rock, we can't deny that HIP-HOP is in right now! And, that is the look! Big, baggy, sloppy clothes!

Besides, sweats are sooooooo comfy!

And, yes, he did get more handsome! With his hair long, he looks just like Micky!

How old is he now?

18? 19?

Too young!

DAMN!

I agree, gorda! I think James looks better with his hair grown out than with the short buzz cut he had before. He looks more like Mick with his hair longer.
March 16th, 2005 02:20 AM
Dutch Michael D. thanks for the pics, nice car behind mick? LOL !!!
March 16th, 2005 07:37 AM
Factory Girl Thanks, g! I prefer James with the buzz cut b/c it shows off his facial bone structure.
March 16th, 2005 07:46 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I agree, gorda! I think James looks better with his hair grown out than with the short buzz cut he had before. He looks more like Mick with his hair longer.

this brigitte bardot avatar LOL..
March 16th, 2005 08:57 AM
Madafaka Yeah! It's BB!
March 16th, 2005 02:05 PM
icydanger yes, BB
nice pics, ty
energy
a little rage and amusement maybe,

gorda
his james is soon to be 23?
yes, comfy, and he looks nice.
both look happy and in control

[Edited by icydanger]
March 16th, 2005 07:54 PM
Bob Tamp Jimmy will be 20 this August.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood