ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympic Sound or Pye Studios, London - November 1966
© The Conway Picture Library
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I do believe we have reason to celebrate Return to archive
March 14th, 2005 11:34 PM
West 8 Rolling Stones weekend
April 1-3, 2005

Between Ronnie's gig last night,a another Stones tour on the horizon and the Stones back in the studio to give us an album in ahhhhhh.....how many years?? I think it would be a good time to get our ya-ya's out.

WHERE: Daniels Resort in Canadensis,PA (danielsresort.com)
WHEN: April 1-3
WHY: This is a great place at a great price and the band,Luv Krazy (luvkrazy.com) that is playing on Friday & Saturday night is Fantastic. They are NOT a stones cover band. They play everthing from ZZ Top to No Doubt to Donna Summer. However when I join the band to sing on their 2nd set we will pay tribute to the greatest R&R band in the world with about 14 songs. There are lots of planned activities for kids as well as adults ( yes you can take your little monsters along) I will be happy to email you Exactly what activities are going on for the weekend. There is ALOT more going on than our website is showing,so contact ME. Here is the price 120.00 per adult & 40.00 per kid ( under 14 ) for the whole weekend. This includes the entertainment, activities and breakfast on both Saturday & Sunday as well as dinner on Friday & Saturday.
WELL ALLRIGHT
March 15th, 2005 12:08 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I agree!! Let's do it
March 15th, 2005 04:57 AM
Irresistible-Lady That's to far away for me..
March 15th, 2005 04:53 PM
glencar Maybe you can get one of your friends to take you?
March 15th, 2005 05:07 PM
West 8 I had an old email on my profile,if you were trying to reach me. I've updated it.
March 15th, 2005 05:08 PM
Joey
quote:
West 8 wrote:
I had an old email on my profile,if you were trying to reach me. I've updated it.

SUP WESTY8
March 15th, 2005 05:10 PM
glencar This offer is very tempting...I live near there on some weekends...
March 15th, 2005 05:18 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
...I live near there on some weekends...

I once ' shitted ' there ................
March 15th, 2005 05:25 PM
glencar Right. Your kind isn't allowed there, bitch.
March 15th, 2005 05:34 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

I once ' shitted ' there ................

"liquid" I hope!!
March 15th, 2005 05:36 PM
glencar Ju, you ever been to America?
March 15th, 2005 05:39 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ju, you ever been to America?

No, but my day will surely come you know...
March 15th, 2005 05:42 PM
glencar Save it for August. It's a damned shame the tour is starting in Boston. Wait until it gets to NY. BTW I've been to France twice. The euro is sky high right now.
March 15th, 2005 05:51 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
Save it for August. It's a damned shame the tour is starting in Boston. Wait until it gets to NY. BTW I've been to France twice. The euro is sky high right now.

Why not...oh yes Euro is high..I ve been in Prague on january and seen a major difference..I felt like Will Smith in Monte Carlo (just kidding)!!!

oh and you know I know a bit of NYC , shamefully via Sex and the city (my girlfriend loves this crap and I became seriously addicted to Kim Katral :o )!!!!!
March 15th, 2005 05:57 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Save it for August. It's a damned shame the tour is starting in Boston. Wait until it gets to NY. BTW I've been to France twice. The euro is sky high right now.

.....and I'm telling ya the tour is going to start in the MIDWEST !!!!!! ( or maybe even Central / South America )

.......................I can friggin ' feel ' it !!!!!

Eurascee ! ™
March 15th, 2005 06:21 PM
glencar Sex & the City? LOL I saw an episode last night. Kim Catrall was wild. Best thing about teh show. Carrie/Sarah jessica Parker was the star but she was a vacuum.
March 15th, 2005 06:22 PM
glencar And Joe, hold onto yer dreams. Even though there's no way it'll start in Nebraska, keep dreaming. You wouldn't be you without your silly dreams.
March 16th, 2005 08:17 PM
corgi37 America. It's always America.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood