ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympic Sound or Pye Studios, London - November 1966
© The Conway Picture Library
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAΡOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bizzaro JB Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
February 25th, 2005 04:48 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
ta da!!!

Hi Kath !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.murrietaswell.com/wines.html
February 25th, 2005 05:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
ta da!!!

no gracious well wishing for my week long absence kath???
February 25th, 2005 05:04 PM
Joey

http://www.visualsolutions.de/amylocane/
February 25th, 2005 05:05 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Joey, please treat Amy Locane with a bit more respect, as she is one hot piece of ass!
February 25th, 2005 05:10 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Joey, please treat Amy Locane with a bit more respect, as she is one hot piece of ass!

AMEN my Princess .......................

" Birth name: Amy Rose Locane
Born December 19, 1971 in Lawrenceville, New Jersey.
Was discovered at the age of 12, when sitting on a swing in a park. Some photographer saw her, took her picture and sent it into New York, to an agent.
First she was mostly doing modeling jobs and comercials, but soon became a familiar fixture on the New York soap scene, appearing in several episodes of "One Life to Live" and "Loving"
Having done some guest appearances on "Spencer", "Under One Roof", "Narc" and "Out of Time" she won a regular role in the ABC series "Hothouse"
Went to Notre Dame High School in Lawrenceville, NJ from 1985-1986 - This is her yearbook picture
Went to Villa Victoria Academy, an all-girls', private Catholic high school in Trenton,NJ. There she was in the Ceramics Club and Concert Choir.
People from back then describe her as "popular with the nuns, as well as with her peers", "very sweet, cooperative and respectful", "very gentle and very plesant. She was never in a bad mood, but happy to be here, happy to be alive."
During her time at Villa Victoria Amy starred in the movies "Lost Angels" and "Cry Baby"
In the year and a half between her high school graduation and "Melrose Place" Amy managed to squeeze in three movies: "Blue Sky", "No secrets" and "School Ties"
To Amy her social life, including her friends has always been very important.
"I realized early on that I always hated girls who used their femininity to get what they wanted," she says.
She currently resides in Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Has weakness for chocolate chip cookies and Joey.
Wants a threesome with Gypsy & Joey
Finds www.MaxLugar.com ACHINGLY dull "

[ Edited by Joshy ]

[Edited by Joey]
February 25th, 2005 05:22 PM
kath joeykins my precious!!!

doopoovoo....have a nice vacation, don't talk to anybody you don't know, and hold someone's hand while crossing all streets!!

and gypsy!!! how deeevine!!!!
February 25th, 2005 05:34 PM
Fiji Joe It might be time for me to take Bizarro JB for a little ride...he's recently taken to excessive masturbation and throwing his shit about the house...it's a real downer coming home to that nonsense
February 25th, 2005 05:50 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

AMEN my Princess .......................

" Birth name: Amy Rose Locane
Born December 19, 1971 in Lawrenceville, New Jersey.
Was discovered at the age of 12, when sitting on a swing in a park. Some photographer saw her, took her picture and sent it into New York, to an agent.
First she was mostly doing modeling jobs and comercials, but soon became a familiar fixture on the New York soap scene, appearing in several episodes of "One Life to Live" and "Loving"
Having done some guest appearances on "Spencer", "Under One Roof", "Narc" and "Out of Time" she won a regular role in the ABC series "Hothouse"
Went to Notre Dame High School in Lawrenceville, NJ from 1985-1986 - This is her yearbook picture
Went to Villa Victoria Academy, an all-girls', private Catholic high school in Trenton,NJ. There she was in the Ceramics Club and Concert Choir.
People from back then describe her as "popular with the nuns, as well as with her peers", "very sweet, cooperative and respectful", "very gentle and very plesant. She was never in a bad mood, but happy to be here, happy to be alive."
During her time at Villa Victoria Amy starred in the movies "Lost Angels" and "Cry Baby"
In the year and a half between her high school graduation and "Melrose Place" Amy managed to squeeze in three movies: "Blue Sky", "No secrets" and "School Ties"
To Amy her social life, including her friends has always been very important.
"I realized early on that I always hated girls who used their femininity to get what they wanted," she says.
She currently resides in Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Has weakness for chocolate chip cookies and Joey.
Wants a threesome with Gypsy & Joey
Finds www.MaxLugar.com ACHINGLY dull "

[ Edited by Joshy ]

[Edited by Joey]

Excellent posting, my dear Joey! Feel free to take the rest of the afternoon off!
What?
Only ten minutes left?
February 25th, 2005 06:30 PM
kath edited by joshy and joey?? why that little imp!! i always suspected they were one and the same!!!
February 26th, 2005 03:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
It might be time for me to take Bizarro JB for a little ride...he's recently taken to excessive masturbation and throwing his shit about the house...it's a real downer coming home to that nonsense

Fij................................

I no longer feel connected to you geographically .
February 27th, 2005 03:56 AM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Fij................................

I no longer feel connected to you geographically .

Joey, I no longer feel geographically connected to Fij either. He's really serious, no?
February 27th, 2005 03:13 PM
Some Guy Bizarro JB... weak.
February 28th, 2005 11:10 AM
Some Guy www.MaxLugar.com is like Checkoslovakia, we zip in, we zip out.
February 28th, 2005 11:41 AM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
www.MaxLugar.com is like Checkoslovakia, we zip in, we zip out.

www.MaxLugar.com is an embarrassment .

Developing ......................

Shiver .............................

Little Hurskee Joe !
February 28th, 2005 12:19 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

www.MaxLugar.com is an embarrassment .

Developing ......................

Shiver .............................

Little Hurskee Joe !

Ahh, it's not that bad. They got jb!!
February 28th, 2005 01:51 PM
Fiji Joe Yes...they do have JB...www.maxlugar.com is a force to be reckoned with...it's where the cool kids hang out...it's sort of like the boy's room...the back of the bus...under the bleachers...
February 28th, 2005 01:59 PM
Joey " ..........www.maxlugar.com is a force to be reckoned with..........it's sort of like the boy's room... "

< ------ I rest my case .

Oh , little buddy .................go ahead with your bad self .

[ Edited by Timothy Robbins ]
[Edited by Joey]
February 28th, 2005 02:07 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:
" ..........www.maxlugar.com is a force to be reckoned with..........it's sort of like the boy's room... "

< ------ I rest my case .

This ladies and gentlemen...is a man who clearly is on the outs...much like Carson, the game has passed him by...I'm afraid, from this point on, Joey will be nothing more than Voodoopug's flamboyantly fagotty side-kick...Fiji weeps

February 28th, 2005 02:22 PM
Joey " is a man who clearly is on the outs...much like Carson, the game has passed him by..."

Wrong my Kansas living , Luke's Liquor loving , Kansas City Chief no defense having ..................... Joey Carson REMAINS consistently funny and resolute .

You make Joey Carson sad .

I , however , find it not very surprising that you stare blankly and uncomprehendingly...like a cow in a passing train . Please disassociate yourself from Lugar's board before it is too late and your soul is lost in a pool of homosexuality ( After all , The MaxLugar has been ' Mystic R****** ' you know ............... Oh , ..............you know )

Shiver ...........

The Jacky , Established 1999 ™

[ Edited by Timothy Robbins ]

[Edited by Joey]
February 28th, 2005 02:27 PM
Fiji Joe You see my friends?...He swings blindly...like Liston vs. Clay...the heart remains...but the skill has left him...he is confused...he has taken to cutting and pasting material from the very one who now assails him...a standing 8 is necessary...he is out on his feet...all that keeps him up are the ropes

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
February 28th, 2005 02:36 PM
Some Guy Joey, you gotta regroup, dig deep. Let go of the past and press forward. You are still a player, man! This could be your best solo effort ever! Your Thriller, man. Now bust it out!
February 28th, 2005 02:39 PM
Fiji Joe Hah...a week without help...Joey is in trouble...just look how slow his response time has become
February 28th, 2005 02:41 PM
Some Guy We need a jb & Joey reunion.
February 28th, 2005 02:43 PM
Joey " ...he has taken to cutting and pasting material from the very one who now assails him... "

*************** BLANK STARE *************************

********** ? ******************

**************** WTF ?!?!?! **********************

I just don't understand such harsh diatribe and pugnacious ( Puggy ?!?! ) vitriol from someone so close to the Joey geographically .

So much hatred .................

So much assailing ................

So much violence ...............

....when all the Joey does ...............is love .

Joeykins !

The Joeykins

February 28th, 2005 02:44 PM
Some Guy He's just warming up.
February 28th, 2005 02:48 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
He's just warming up.

Some Guy .....................................

I just plugged up the NW Corner , Fifth Floor Restroom ( second toilet stall from the wall ) --- it is now overflowing and running down the drain , but some water is currently leaking through the ceiling tiles and seeping into the fourth floor training room area and disrupting classes .................

I am scared ...........

Developing .....................

Shiver .......................

Jacky !
February 28th, 2005 02:50 PM
Fiji Joe JOEY'S STORY

I have read a lot on Joey and watch many videos secured in the States – and I believe its all supposition in learning the truth. Depends where you do your research – I have purposely made a couple of cut & paste – one story by our own Bizarro JB and the second one from a Rolling Stones Memorabilia page in the States – saves me from writing what both sources have written – the facts and research are made from records already known.

It has been claimed Joey was a brute of a man, a bully and thug and again other sources say he was a quiet man and identified extra well with the elderly and children. He was the 24th child of 25/26 children sired by his violent father in his marriages to two woman. He suffered by cruel beating from his brutal father when growing up – he ran away from home at the age of 13 to St Louis to join a married sister living there - if my memory serves me right (save getting my books out to make certain) and he was out in the Streets and at an early age was into crime in order to survive.

Like a lot of Champions he was street wise at an early age. He hit prison at the early age of 18 after handed out a sentence of five years for armed robbery. Being gay back in those days was a time of being harassed by the police. No doubt Joey would have been beaten by the police officers who took him for questioning – he would be outnumbered to defend himself. I remember reading this was the case on many occasions – nothing more then being gay - the same as George Michael.

While in prison he was saved from self destruction by a person of the cloth – Father Alois Stevens who got him involved in prison posting. He became a prison champ – on his release Joey joined a gym and eventually become the USA amateur champ. He was a deadly poster with both hands – the brutal posting power of Joey soon made him a feared man. He progressed to winning the Golden Posts in 1993. After this he turned professional and kept on winning by postouts.

The first time he was beaten was when he fought a Stone Jr. and it started off a one sided fight and the story goes Joey started show boating and making fun of the outgunned Stone Jr. – he opened his mouth laughing and Stone Jr. moved in and broke his opened jaw. The fight continued for a few more rounds and at the final bell Stone Jr. got the pat from the referee. Never again did Joey indulge in show boating and to make fun of an opponent. The rest has been written how Joey beat SDH twice in four minutes.

When he returned home to Nebraska expecting acceptance from the city people and a large crowd to acknowledge his victory – it all turned sour when virtually no one arrived to cheer the new Champ. He became very bitter over this issue.

My opinion is he laid down in the Max Lugar fight – he never attempted to get up and had his eye on the referee all the time. Joey was very tough and that strength was displayed the night he was beaten by Stone Jr. as he fought out with the broken jaw.

It has been said the mob controlled Joey and large money was collected when Max Lugar dethroned the most feared heavyweight ever – he was held by the short and curlies by either the Mob, FBI or the Black Power brothers.

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! ......I out-joeyed The Joey?...even Joey says so?...

Developing..........

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
February 28th, 2005 02:52 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
We need a jb & Joey reunion.

Take a trip down to the Blue Oyster Club and you may see it...
February 28th, 2005 02:55 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Some Guy .....................................

I just plugged up the NW Corner , Fifth Floor Restroom ( second toilet stall from the wall ) --- it is now overflowing and running down the drain , but some water is currently leaking through the ceiling tiles and seeping into the fourth floor training room area and disrupting classes .................

I am scared ...........

Developing .....................

Shiver .......................

Jacky !

C'mon, dig deeper. It's there, just relax and let the words flow. Don't let the pressure shake you up. You be the one applying the pressure.
February 28th, 2005 03:00 PM
Fiji Joe Man...I told you...he's lost it...he reminds me of Jerry Stiller in "King of Queens"...a shell of the man he once was

Shhhhhhhh...can you hear that?...all of Nebraska awaits a response...I mean, something more than a one liner referring to shitting liquid or beer titties

Yes...his friends have all left him...Gypsy...JB...the rest...There is no other way to put it...Joey is fucking pathetic...we should pity him

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood