ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympic Sound or Pye Studios, London - November 1966
© The Conway Picture Library
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bizzaro JB Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
February 23rd, 2005 11:58 AM
Joey " I must say...this Joey and Pug combo is rank...not very entertaining... "

" Send In The Clowns "
( Sondheim / Santos )

" Isn't it rich? Are we a pair -
Me here at last on the ground, you in mid air?
Send in the clowns.
Isn't it bliss? Don't you approve -
One who keeps tearing around, one who can't move?
Where are the clowns? Send in the clowns.

Just when I'd stopped opening doors
Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours.
Making my entrance again with my usual flair.
Sure of my lines. No one is there.
Don't you love Steelie? My fault, I fear.
I thought that you'd want what I want.
Sorry, my dear.
But where are the clowns? Send in the clowns.
Don't bother, they're here.

Isn't it rich? Isn't it queer ( ? )-
Losing my timing this late in my career?
Where are the clowns? There ought to be clowns.
Well, maybe next year. "

......fade to Baby Steel Magnolia ( ** SNIFF ** )

February 23rd, 2005 12:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I must say...this Joey and Pug combo is rank...not very entertaining... "

" Send In The Clowns "
( Sondheim / Santos )

" Isn't it rich? Are we a pair -
Me here at last on the ground, you in mid air?
Send in the clowns.
Isn't it bliss? Don't you approve -
One who keeps tearing around, one who can't move?
Where are the clowns? Send in the clowns.

Just when I'd stopped opening doors
Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours.
Making my entrance again with my usual flair.
Sure of my lines. No one is there.
Don't you love Steelie? My fault, I fear.
I thought that you'd want what I want.
Sorry, my dear.
But where are the clowns? Send in the clowns.
Don't bother, they're here.

Isn't it rich? Isn't it queer ( ? )-
Losing my timing this late in my career?
Where are the clowns? There ought to be clowns.
Well, maybe next year. "

......fade to Baby Steel Magnolia ( ** SNIFF ** )

Joey, I ask that you pick up your uniform for our touring act. Also, you will need a corn cob pipe, beano, Beanies, plenty of hay, trucker hats, play doh, and the sacred letters of baby steelie and joshy..

your required uniform is below:

February 23rd, 2005 12:51 PM
Fiji Joe Seriously...ya'll stink
February 23rd, 2005 01:12 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Seriously...ya'll stink

MILFORD, Neb. - It took nearly four months, but to the relief of neighbors miles around, a burning manure pile has been extinguished.

David Dickinson, owner and manager of Midwest Feeding Co., said Wednesday that several weeks of pulling the 2,000-ton pile apart proved effective by late last week.

"We got far enough through it, that it quit," Dickinson said.

Dickinson's feedlot, about 20 miles west of Lincoln, takes in as many as 12,000 cows at a time from farmers and ranchers and fattens them for market.

Byproducts from the massive operation resulted in a dung pile measuring 100 feet long, 30 feet high and 50 feet wide. Heat from the decomposing manure deep inside the pile is believed to have eventually ignited the manure.

The Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality told Dickinson that his smoldering dung pile violated clean-air laws and it worked with him as tried to extinguish it.

Huge feedlots have become commonplace, and dung fires have occurred around the country.

Dickinson said his pile may have been ignited in part because of glass clippings his feedlot had been accepting from the city of Milford. The clippings could be more combustible and he plans to stop accepting them, Dickinson said.

__

Information from: Lincoln Journal Star
February 23rd, 2005 01:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Seriously...ya'll stink

that is not the post of the day and you may not have the rest of the day off, time to buckle down!

February 23rd, 2005 01:39 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Seriously...ya'll stink

Fiji ....................................

I feel connected to you ' geographically '

February 23rd, 2005 01:54 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Fiji ....................................

I feel connected to you ' geographically '

sexually satisfied, geographically trying
February 23rd, 2005 01:58 PM
Fiji Joe Fiji needs a side-kick...Ya'll remember when me and Raging Goat were running together?...That smelly bastard played off every cue...He was, quite simply, the second best poster ever to grace this board
February 23rd, 2005 02:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Fiji needs a side-kick...Ya'll remember when me and Raging Goat were running together?...That smelly bastard played off every cue...He was, quite simply, the second best poster ever to grace this board

how bout:

Bizarro Fij!!!!!
February 23rd, 2005 03:44 PM
Joey " ...Ya'll remember when me and Raging Goat were running together?...That smelly bastard played off every cue...He was, quite simply, the second best poster ever to grace this board "

< ------ EXTREMELY old reference completely lost on younger posters .

Agreed ! Fiji is getting dangerously close to Maxy Territory ( read : Pigeon Shit ! ) Oh, OH !!! TOO LATE !!!!!! ........Here it comes :

*********** PLOP *****************

.. Joey now hunched over his computer whilst looking at screen , cupping his hand over his mouth and giggling to himself .. Hee Hee !!!!

THE JACKY ! ™

" He's taking Fiji to school today folks " ( Neil Borchert , Senior Editor , Poster's Weekly )

[ Edited by Joshy ]

[Edited by Joey]
February 23rd, 2005 04:27 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I must say...this Joey and Pug combo is rank...not very entertaining...Does anyone recall the Saturday morning show, The Bugaloos?..."they're in the air and everywhere"...
that show was emmy material compared to this crap

Someone needs to apologize to JB quickly...for Joey's sake...the kid is falling faster than Michael Jackson's pants at a Chucky Cheese happy hour

Now that my friends is Hugh More
February 23rd, 2005 04:33 PM
Joey Scottfree ............................

HOT OFF THE PRESSES !!!! :

" NEW YORK - Bruce Springsteen is returning the favor to Bono. U2's talkative frontman, who gave memorable stream-of-consciousness speeches inducting Bob Marley and Springsteen into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, will be saluted by Springsteen when the Boss inducts U2 next month.

Springsteen's no slouch in the induction speech department himself: He slyly noted last year how inductee Jackson Browne's audience always seemed to be filled with women.

Justin Timberlake will board the "Love Train" to pay tribute to the O'Jays in this year's ceremony. B.B. King and Eric Clapton will team to induct bluesman Buddy Guy, Rod Stewart will speak about "When a Man Loves a Woman" singer Percy Sledge and Neil Young will honor the Pretenders.

The 20th annual ceremony will be held March 14 at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City. Highlights will be televised March 19 on VH1. "

February 23rd, 2005 04:48 PM
Uncle Remus Ya'll crackers is crazy.
February 23rd, 2005 04:54 PM
Fiji Joe The Joey / Pug combo reminds me of when Andy Griffith left his own show and they tried to replace him by showing more Goober and Howard Sprague...it sucked balls
February 23rd, 2005 04:54 PM
Joey
quote:
Uncle Remus wrote:
Ya'll crackers is crazy.

Remy...........?!?!

REMY MARTIN ?!?!?!

Uncle Remy ..... ?!?! ......Is that really you ?!?!

Man , where in the Hell have you been these past few months ?!?!

One thing about you Uncle Remy , you were ALWAYS Minty Fresh and MAN could you write a Friggin Post !

Welcome Home My Brother .

Scuzzy ! ™

February 23rd, 2005 04:59 PM
Joey " The Joey / Pug combo reminds me of when Andy Griffith left his own show and they tried to replace him by showing more Goober and Howard Sprague...it sucked balls "

<------- UNBELIEVABLE old reference lost on ALL posters under the age of FIFTY !

***** CUE PIGEON SHIT *****

******** PLOP ....... PLOP ********

Oh little fella , a " Double Dose " ...You BAD !!!!

" Fiji continues to swelter under the Bright Sunshine caused by The Joey's illuminating postings " ( Carl Farrall , Editor , Poster's Monthly )
February 23rd, 2005 05:01 PM
Fiji Joe Hey, if Remus can call me cracker, does that mean I can start using the "N" word?
February 23rd, 2005 05:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
The Joey / Pug combo reminds me of when Andy Griffith left his own show and they tried to replace him by showing more Goober and Howard Sprague...it sucked balls

balls????????

We are like that ugly chick that is always taking her top off at a party....sure you know its not the best out there....but you just help yourself from taking a look!

February 23rd, 2005 05:07 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Hey, if Remus can call me cracker, does that mean I can start using the "N" word?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.remy.com/remy_site/classic/our_cognac/index.htm
February 23rd, 2005 05:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
" The Joey / Pug combo reminds me of when Andy Griffith left his own show and they tried to replace him by showing more Goober and Howard Sprague...it sucked balls "

<------- UNBELIEVABLE old reference lost on ALL posters under the age of FIFTY !

***** CUE PIGEON SHIT *****

******** PLOP ....... PLOP ********

Oh little fella , a " Double Dose " ...You BAD !!!!

" Fiji continues to swelter under the Bright Sunshine caused by The Joey's illuminating postings " ( Carl Farrall , Editor , Poster's Monthly )

February 23rd, 2005 05:33 PM
Joey

Fine Posting Today Pugster !!!!

We are literally ' carrying ' this board as of late ( .......and Brother Fiji is amongst us as well ! )

Jacky ! ™

[ Edited by Josh ]
[Edited by Joey]
February 23rd, 2005 05:43 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Fine Posting Today Pugster !!!!

We are literally ' carrying ' this board as of late ( .......and Brother Fiji is amongst us as well ! )

Jacky ! ™

[ Edited by Josh ]
[Edited by Joey]

Feel free to give yourself an extra stroke today...we did well!!

Fij: YOur contributions do not go unnoticed either.

from jb to jumpingkentflash:

February 23rd, 2005 05:44 PM
Joey

" Feel free to give yourself an extra stroke today...we did well!! "

Amen My Brother .........

AMEN !!!!
February 23rd, 2005 05:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

" Feel free to give yourself an extra stroke today...we did well!! "

Amen My Brother .........

AMEN !!!!

February 23rd, 2005 05:51 PM
Fiji Joe So as I was passing the old folks home today...I heard one of the residents shouting at the top of his lungs..."Attica!...Attica!"...

I thought to myself...revolution?...at the Delmar Gardens Assisted Living Center?...Right on grandpa...power to the people...

Well...as I later learned...the old man was not shouting "Attica" at all...he was not inciting a revolt...as it turns out...he was shouting "sciatica...sciatica"...it seems the old man was in pain...

Armed with this new information...I again thought to myself...sciatica?...shut the fuck up old man...no one gives a damn about you

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
February 23rd, 2005 05:55 PM
Some Guy this is it, huh?
February 23rd, 2005 05:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
this is it, huh?

sadly it seems that way!!
February 23rd, 2005 06:00 PM
Bizarro JB
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
So as I was passing the old folks home today...I heard one of the residents shouting at the top of his lungs..."Attica!...Attica!"...

I thought to myself...revolution?...at the Delmar Gardens Assisted Living Center?...Right on grandpa...power to the people...

Well...as I later learned...the old man was not shouting "Attica" at all...he was not inciting a revolt...as it turns out...he was shouting "sciatica...sciatica"...it seems the old man was in pain...

Armed with this new information...I again thought to myself...sciatica?...shut the fuck up old man...no one gives a damn about you

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...even jew-boys got to shout Fiji got back!
February 23rd, 2005 06:31 PM
Soldatti It's back!
February 24th, 2005 09:53 AM
Joey

" Well...as I later learned...the old man was not shouting "Attica" at all...he was not inciting a revolt...as it turns out...he was shouting "sciatica...sciatica"...it seems the old man was in pain...

Armed with this new information...I again thought to myself...sciatica?...shut the fuck up old man...no one gives a damn about you "

***************** BLANK FRIGGIN STARE ********************

WTF ?!?!

I will continue to have benign fasciculations, stomach pain, flank pain, and stress related disorders.

Kinder , Gentler Jacky !
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood