ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympic Sound or Pye Studios, London - November 1966
© The Conway Picture Library
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bizzaro JB Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
March 16th, 2005 04:13 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
I am troubled by your reference to me as "Pee Wee."

And you know exactly why he called you that don't you?...He thinks he's better than you...he is referring to you a mental midget...yet, he refused to meet me at Maxy's board...perhaps his (FPM C10) head is to big to fit through the door...what with all dem brains and all
March 16th, 2005 04:13 PM
Joey
Nixon Cuts Troop Levels by 70K
Responding to charges by Democratic presidential candidates that he is not moving fast enough to end US involvement in Vietnam, President Nixon orders troop strength reduced by seventy thousand.

Secret Peace Talks Revealed

B-52s Bomb Hanoi and Haiphong
In an attempt to force North Vietnam to make concessions in the ongoing peace talks, the Nixon administration orders heavy bombing of supply dumps and petroleum storage sites in and around Hanoi and Haiphong. The administration makes it clear to the North Vietnamese that no section of Vietnam is off-limits to bombing raids.

March 16th, 2005 04:34 PM
gypsy Joey, did you get the memo? jb wants to be referred to as "JPBR" from now on...I think that's it...it stands for "Josh, Pimp of Boca Raton." Spread the word, my Cornhusker friend.
March 16th, 2005 04:37 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Joey, did you get the memo? jb wants to be referred to as "JPBR" from now on...I think that's it...it stands for "Josh, Pimp of Boca Raton." Spread the word, my Cornhusker friend.

Break-In at Watergate Hotel

Kissinger Says "Peace Is At Hand"
Henry Kissinger and Le Duc Tho reach agreement in principle on several key measures leading to a cease-fire in Vietnam. Kissinger's view that "peace is at hand," is dimmed somewhat by South Vietnamese President Thieu's opposition to the agreement.

Nixon Wins Reelection

March 16th, 2005 04:38 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Joey, did you get the memo? jb wants to be referred to as "JPBR" from now on...I think that's it...it stands for "Josh, Pimp of Boca Raton." Spread the word, my Cornhusker friend.

Sup Princess ...........................

Careful , I'm a little ' smelly ' down there today
March 16th, 2005 04:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Nixon Cuts Troop Levels by 70K
Responding to charges by Democratic presidential candidates that he is not moving fast enough to end US involvement in Vietnam, President Nixon orders troop strength reduced by seventy thousand.

Secret Peace Talks Revealed

B-52s Bomb Hanoi and Haiphong
In an attempt to force North Vietnam to make concessions in the ongoing peace talks, the Nixon administration orders heavy bombing of supply dumps and petroleum storage sites in and around Hanoi and Haiphong. The administration makes it clear to the North Vietnamese that no section of Vietnam is off-limits to bombing raids.

March 16th, 2005 04:41 PM
Joey

Puggy ....................................

Just so you know , I THOROUGHLY enjoy and look forward to " Pug Of The Day "

W- W- What ?!?! .................Oh , sure ! :

Cease-fire Signed in Paris
A cease-fire agreement that, in the words of Richard Nixon, "brings peace with honor in Vietnam and Southeast Asia," is signed in Paris by Henry Kissinger and Le Duc Tho. The agreement is to go into effect on January 28.

End of Draft Announced

March 16th, 2005 04:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Puggy ....................................

Just so you know , I THOROUGHLY enjoy and look forward to " Pug Of The Day "

W- W- What ?!?! .................Oh , sure ! :

Cease-fire Signed in Paris
A cease-fire agreement that, in the words of Richard Nixon, "brings peace with honor in Vietnam and Southeast Asia," is signed in Paris by Henry Kissinger and Le Duc Tho. The agreement is to go into effect on January 28.

End of Draft Announced

i know you do joey......you light up my life!

i have two pugs in my office today, and they are both snoring!
March 16th, 2005 04:47 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i know you do joey......you light up my life!

i have two pugs in my office today, and they are both snoring!

For " Pug of the Day " Matt :

Last American Troops Leave Vietnam

Hearings on Secret Bombings Begin
The Senate Armed Services Committee opens hearing on the US bombing of Cambodia. Allegations are made that the Nixon administration allowed bombing raids to be carried out during what was supposed to be a time when Cambodia's neutrality was officially recognized. As a result of the hearings, Congress orders that all bombing in Cambodia cease effective at midnight, August 14.

Kissinger and Le Duc Tho Win Peace Prize
The Nobel Peace Prize is awarded to Henry Kissinger of the United States and Le Duc Tho of North Vietnam. Kissinger accepts the award, while Tho declines, saying that a true peace does not yet exist in Vietnam.
March 16th, 2005 05:24 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

For " Pug of the Day " Matt :

Last American Troops Leave Vietnam

Hearings on Secret Bombings Begin
The Senate Armed Services Committee opens hearing on the US bombing of Cambodia. Allegations are made that the Nixon administration allowed bombing raids to be carried out during what was supposed to be a time when Cambodia's neutrality was officially recognized. As a result of the hearings, Congress orders that all bombing in Cambodia cease effective at midnight, August 14.

Kissinger and Le Duc Tho Win Peace Prize
The Nobel Peace Prize is awarded to Henry Kissinger of the United States and Le Duc Tho of North Vietnam. Kissinger accepts the award, while Tho declines, saying that a true peace does not yet exist in Vietnam.

for you my flatulated joey:

from Matt,

March 16th, 2005 05:24 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

for you my flatulated joey:

from Matt,

Bless You Puggy !

Thieu Announces Renewal of War

Report Cites Damage to Vietnam Ecology
According to a report issued by The National Academy of Science, use of chemical herbicides during the war caused long-term damage to the ecology of Vietnam. Subsequent inquiries will focus on the connection between certain herbicides, particularly Agent Orange, and widespread reports of cancer, skin disease, and other disorders on the part of individuals exposed to them.

Communists Take Mekong Delta Territory

Nixon Impeachment Hearings Begin
In May, impeachment hearings against President Richard Nixon are begun by the House Judiciary Committee. Among the articles of impeachment introduced is a resolution condemning Nixon for the secret bombing of Cambodia.

Nixon Resigns

Communists Plan Major Offensive
With North Vietnamese forces in the South believed to be at their highest levels ever, South Vietnamese leaders gird themselves for an expected Communist offensive of significant proportions.

March 16th, 2005 05:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Bless You Puggy !

Thieu Announces Renewal of War

Report Cites Damage to Vietnam Ecology
According to a report issued by The National Academy of Science, use of chemical herbicides during the war caused long-term damage to the ecology of Vietnam. Subsequent inquiries will focus on the connection between certain herbicides, particularly Agent Orange, and widespread reports of cancer, skin disease, and other disorders on the part of individuals exposed to them.

Communists Take Mekong Delta Territory

Nixon Impeachment Hearings Begin
In May, impeachment hearings against President Richard Nixon are begun by the House Judiciary Committee. Among the articles of impeachment introduced is a resolution condemning Nixon for the secret bombing of Cambodia.

Nixon Resigns

Communists Plan Major Offensive
With North Vietnamese forces in the South believed to be at their highest levels ever, South Vietnamese leaders gird themselves for an expected Communist offensive of significant proportions.

for fiji:

March 16th, 2005 05:30 PM
Joey

THE END !!! :

Communist Forces Capture Phuoc Long Province
The South Vietnamese Army loses twenty planes in a failed effort to defend Phuoc Long, a key province just north of Saigon. North Vietnamese leaders interpret the US's complete lack of response to the siege as an indication that they could move more aggressively in the South.

Hue Falls to Communists

Communists Take Aim at Saigon
The North Vietnamese initiate the Ho Chi Minh Campaign -- a concerted effort to "liberate" Saigon. Under the command of General Dung, the NVA sets out to capture Saigon by late April, in advance of the rainy season.

Phnompenh Captured by Khmer Rouge
The Khmer Rouge accept the surrender of Cambodian leader Lon Nol on April 16. The Khmer Rouge's victory ends five years of fighting in Cambodia and ushers in a period of genocide and forced "re-education" engineered by Pol Pot.
March 16th, 2005 05:32 PM
Joey
THE REAL END ! :

Ford Calls Vietnam War "Finished"
Anticipating the fall of Saigon to Communist forces, US President Gerald Ford, speaking in New Orleans, announces that as far as the US is concerned, the Vietnam War is "finished."

Last Americans Evacuate as Saigon Falls to Communists
South Vietnamese President Duong Van Minh delivers an unconditional surrender to the Communists in the early hours of April 30. North Vietnamese Colonel Bui Tin accepts the surrender and assures Minh that, "...Only the Americans have been beaten. If you are patriots, consider this a moment of joy." As the few remaining Americans evacuate Saigon, the last two US servicemen to die in Vietnam are killed when their helicopter crashes

PUG LIVES ! :

[Edited by Joey]
March 16th, 2005 05:38 PM
voodoopug edited by jb
March 16th, 2005 05:39 PM
Joey

THE END !

I will continue to have benign fasciculations, stomach pain, flank pain, and stress related disorders ( see : rectal irritation..... )
March 16th, 2005 05:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

THE END !

I will continue to have benign fasciculations, stomach pain, flank pain, and stress related disorders ( see : rectal irritation..... )

it cant end like this....NOoooooooooooooooooooooo
March 16th, 2005 05:49 PM
glencar This needs to end...
March 16th, 2005 05:49 PM
glencar NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood