ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I am so goddam happy (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
23rd March 2007 11:05 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Yesterday spring arrived here. It was like being held underwater and finally coming up gasping for air. So I'm not exactly sane today. Spring didn't come gradually this year. I don't remember coming out of a winter this abruptly.
23rd March 2007 11:10 AM
glencar It arrived on Tuesday actually.
23rd March 2007 11:32 AM
egon spring may be there, but it's certainly not here.
wind's been blowing gale 8/9 all week,
and i'm freezing my ass off.
but I hear alcohol warms you up, so..
23rd March 2007 11:37 AM
glencar It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
23rd March 2007 11:38 AM
egon it's 5 in 21 minutes here!
23rd March 2007 11:39 AM
Saint Sway its 4:20 somewhere!
23rd March 2007 12:16 PM
Saint Sway
23rd March 2007 12:21 PM
egon I do not have speaker here at work, so can not listen to all the (surely wonderful) things she's saying.

23rd March 2007 12:23 PM
glencar Her reign ends tonight! Too bad, so sad.
23rd March 2007 12:27 PM
egon
quote:
glencar wrote:
Her reign ends tonight! Too bad, so sad.

mine too: somehow, somewhere... in a bar.
23rd March 2007 12:28 PM
fireontheplatter that last snow storm was a pain in my ass, but it is melting now... i am pretty fucking happy about that...but pissed off because it is to early to drink.
23rd March 2007 12:29 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Best wishes TTM...it is because of people like you that we have a reason to do what we do.....keep fighting the good fight, and reach for the stars...

i sense that josh is looking for a new sidekick, now that pug has abandoned ship and joey has lost the posting gene...come to think of it, did joey ever have it to begin with?

most likely candidates: TTM, glencar, bono is love, maimonides

least likely candidates: sway, oderus urungus, mark foley
23rd March 2007 12:31 PM
Saint Sway jb is the new Pug

only more dispicable

I shall continue to call him out on all his bullshit
23rd March 2007 12:32 PM
egon the whole "it's too early to drink" is only a myth,

a urban legend,

a moneky sandwich as we say in holland.

kinda like "wanking makes you blind"
23rd March 2007 12:39 PM
Starbuck
quote:
jb is the new Pug

only more dispicable

I shall continue to call him out on all his bullshit

sway...

take it from me...fighting a war against joshie is like invading iraq...you may think you've reached "mission accomplished" early on, but soon afterwards the IEDs start going off, the general poulace turns against you and you have another vietnam. a pyrric mess!

diplomacy is the only way. the only WMDs he has are his flatulence, a karaoke mic and his mathcing simon bar kochba sleeping bag and underoos.

and let's not forget his "kosher kitty"...

23rd March 2007 12:41 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
egon wrote:
I do not have speaker here at work, so can not listen to all the (surely wonderful) things she's saying.

she ain't sayin much really...just a bunch of jibberish about being a reformed druggie.
23rd March 2007 12:42 PM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

i sense that josh is looking for a new sidekick, now that pug has abandoned ship and joey has lost the posting gene...come to think of it, did joey ever have it to begin with?

most likely candidates: TTM, glencar, bono is love, maimonides

least likely candidates: sway, oderus urungus, mark foley

You take that back!!!!

Joshy & I used to fight like Zulus YEARS before you came on the scene but we made our peace & now all is well. As you know, I don't enjoying fighting (seriously, bitch!) and I treasure my friendship with Joshy. I am NOBODY'S sidekick, at least not on these boards.
23rd March 2007 12:43 PM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

sway...

take it from me...fighting a war against joshie is like invading iraq...you may think you've reached "mission accomplished" early on, but soon afterwards the IEDs start going off, the general poulace turns against you and you have another vietnam. a pyrric mess!

diplomacy is the only way. the only WMDs he has are his flatulence, a karaoke mic and his mathcing simon bar kochba sleeping bag and underoos.

I would've conidered this for Post of teh Week status but then I scrolled up & saw your hateful post about me being a sidekick. Nobody puts Baby in a corner!
23rd March 2007 12:43 PM
egon people, people!

"SPRING", remember?

flowers & shit...
23rd March 2007 12:45 PM
glencar Spring is sprung, over & done. I'm already looking forward to summer.
23rd March 2007 12:46 PM
Starbuck glenny?
23rd March 2007 12:47 PM
jb [quote]Starbuck wrote:

sway...

[/quot

Correct Starbuck...and that's why we are buddies today...same for Pdog. I have no idea what this guy is trying to do, nor am I inclined to care, but as you say, the only way to survive here is ultimately to get along even with those that you have had major flame wars with in the past....that's why we are a large, dysfuntional, caring family....As for Pug, he is my friend, as well as a friend of many else here.
[Edited by jb]
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
glenny?

Hey I needed the money!
WinslowStud this thread may reach 500 yet!
glencar Think I'll go watch my Star Wars collection of geeky toys!
23rd March 2007 12:48 PM
glencar
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
this thread may reach 500 yet!

You are your own lame-o sidekick. I call "FOUL"!
23rd March 2007 12:50 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Best wishes TTM...it is because of people like you that we have a reason to do what we do.....keep fighting the good fight, and reach for the stars...

JB & Joey .......keeping it real !

....and doing it for the kids .

Always ...... the kids .

'kins !
23rd March 2007 12:53 PM
glencar What's he going to be?

An old southern Baptist country preacher had a teenage son, and it was getting time the boy should give some thought to choosing a profession.

Like many young men, the boy didn't really know what he wanted to do, and he didn't seem too concerned about it.

One day, while the boy was away at school, his father decided to try an experiment. He went into the boy's room and placed on his study table four objects:

A Bible,
A silver dollar,
A bottle of whisky,
A Playboy magazine

"I'll just hide behind the door," the old preacher said to himself, "and when he comes home from school this afternoon, I'll see which object he picks up. If it's the Bible, he's going to be a preacher like me, and what a blessing that would be! If he picks up the dollar, he's going to be a businessman, and that would be okay, too. But if he picks up the bottle, he's going to be a no-good drunkard, and, Lord, what a shame that would be! And worst of all, if he picks up that magazine he's gonna be a skirt-chasin' bum."

The old man waited anxiously, and soon heard his son's footsteps as he entered the house whistling and headed for his room. The boy tossed his books on the bed, and as he turned to leave the room he spotted the objects on the table.

With curiosity in his eye, he walked over to inspect them. Finally, he picked up the Bible and placed it under his arm. He picked up the silver dollar and dropped it into his pocket. He uncorked the bottle and took a big drink while he admired this month's Centerfold.

"Lord have mercy," the old preacher muttered in disgust, "he's gonna be a Congressman."
23rd March 2007 12:53 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

JB & Joey .......keeping it real !

....and doing it for the kids .

Always ...... the kids .

'kins !

Just don't do it TO the kids & all will be copacetic, gabeesh?
23rd March 2007 12:55 PM
Joey " Just don't do it TO the kids & all will be copacetic, gabeesh? "

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)