ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones at Cannes Film Festival.... Return to archive Page: 1 2
23rd March 2007 10:29 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yeah, that's Boca for ye!

It was humiliating Blue.....The nine included me and my 2 boys!!!
23rd March 2007 10:30 AM
glencar I didn't even bother trying to go. I probably had to work that night & I figured it would find its way to DVD eventually.
23rd March 2007 10:33 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I didn't even bother trying to go. I probably had to work that night & I figured it would find its way to DVD eventually.

The show was boring imo.....the stage uneventful and nothing special.
23rd March 2007 10:35 AM
glencar Ah yes, that was why the twat interrupted Mick when he was describing the upcoming DVD release! He started asking about the hotel in Rio. Yes, I was DYING to hear that tidbit!
23rd March 2007 10:42 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ah yes, that was why the twat interrupted Mick when he was describing the upcoming DVD release! He started asking about the hotel in Rio. Yes, I was DYING to hear that tidbit!

Mick looked bad..hair too short and very "fatherly" looking..
23rd March 2007 10:59 AM
glencar Nah, he looked good at the show I was at. I'll never forget that night & it was all due to the kindness of chevysales.
23rd March 2007 11:01 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Nah, he looked good at the show I was at. I'll never forget that night & it was all due to the kindness of chevysales.

Nice guy I met in Boston and a fellow Dolphin fan....
[Edited by jb]
23rd March 2007 11:01 AM
Saint Sway The Stones going to Cannes is a good move. If for only to once again see all of the A-list Hollywood stars fawn over them.

Stones are bigger than life rock stars. The ultimate!

anytime a huge actor is around them they kiss up to them big time.

its great to see
23rd March 2007 11:02 AM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
The Stones going to Cannes is a good move. If for only to once again see all of the A-list Hollywood stars fawn over them.

Stones are bigger than life rock stars. The ultimate!

anytime a huge actor is around them they kiss up to them big time.

its great to see

The new Jagger solo work has me all excited!!!!
23rd March 2007 11:02 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Nice guy I met in Boston and a fellow Dolphin fan....
[Edited by jb]

Yes, the Dolphins are a once great team but you 2 need to move on...
23rd March 2007 11:03 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, the Dolphins are a once great team but you 2 need to move on...

Agreed...just was talking about how a once proud franchise has hit rock bottom.....almost as bad as the Jets...
23rd March 2007 11:05 AM
glencar I can't believe NYC still has 2 football teams & Lalaland has NONE! Owned!!!
23rd March 2007 11:43 AM
Martha For those of you lucky enough to have attended the MSG (SUMMIT) show Friday Jan. 20th I have a question. Did you see Martin right there on stage with his assistant standing next to Chaz during the first 5-6 songs? I remember how I felt when I recognized it was him ( I was in the back of the arena looking with my binocs) I was thrilled to say the very least. That night The Stones blew me away and seeing Marty there made me realize a film was in the works. I cannot WAIT to get this DVD in my hands.

I'm taking what I can get now....."get it while you can." Indeed!

peace,
Martha
23rd March 2007 11:57 AM
glencar Outside the Beacon in October, we spotted Albert Maysles. He interviewed people about their first concert.
23rd March 2007 12:09 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
jb wrote:

Agreed...just was talking about how a once proud franchise has hit rock bottom.....almost as bad as the Jets...

LETS NOT GO OVERBOARD HERE-GIVE CAMERON A CHANCE.I BELIEVE IN H. WAYNE
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)