ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jerry Hall Insists Daughter Should Have A Baby Return to archive
22nd March 2007 08:40 AM
moy Jerry Hall Insists Daughter Should Have A Baby
March 21, 2007 8:08 a.m. EST
Maira Oliveira - All Headline News Reporter

Los Angeles, CA (BANG) - There's a time and place for everything, and for Jerry Hall now is the time for her daughter to have a child.

Jerry says she is desperate to become a grandmother.

The supermodel - who has four children with ex-husband Sir Mick Jagger -is piling pressure on 23-year-old daughter Elizabeth to have a baby.

She revealed in an interview with Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "The thought really excites me - I have the pram waiting in the hall. I'm ready but I'm not sure she is. I keep saying to Lizzie, 'You have one and I'll keep it.' It'll be a fantastic thing when it happens."

The 50-year-old star has also revealed she is enjoying being single - since she gets to go on lots of dates.

Jerry - who split with Mick in 1999 after it was revealed he had fathered a child with Brazilian beauty Luciana Morad - said: "I'm single at the moment but I'm dating several people - they're all special. I have what I describe as 'gentleman callers.'

"I do believe in love but I live with my four children and I don't think it would be right to get married now. If I met the right person, then maybe but at the moment I'm happy dating."
22nd March 2007 08:40 AM
moy HALL: 'JAGGER WAS A BAD HUSBAND'
21/03/2007 17:22

Supermodel JERRY HALL has praised her former husband SIR MICK JAGGER's parenting skills - but insists he's a poor husband. Hall and Jagger have four children - LIZZIE, 23; JAMES, 22; GEORGIA MAY, 15; and GABRIEL, nine - and Hall admits she is still close to the ROLLING STONE. She says, "We've got four children so we're still being parents together. He's a good dad, just not a very good husband. "We get on well and are genuinely fond of each other. We've known each other for 30 years so we still have our jokes and I still follow the band. They're the best."

22nd March 2007 08:47 AM
egon that 1st article is pretty fucked up
22nd March 2007 11:00 AM
Saint Sway I'm available for the job.
22nd March 2007 01:48 PM
gypsy
quote:
egon wrote:
that 1st article is pretty fucked up

I don't think so. It looks like the media twisted one comment made by Jerry.
22nd March 2007 01:52 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

You are on fire today my hotness!!!!
22nd March 2007 02:08 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

You are on fire today my hotness!!!!

Thanks! I'm getting my hair did today.
22nd March 2007 02:10 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Thanks! I'm getting my hair did today.

I hope they do you justice.....You deserve nothing but the best!!!!
22nd March 2007 02:22 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

give her a ding a ling then...perhaps gazza has connections to her #

my man! Hook a brother up!
22nd March 2007 04:50 PM
glencar Jerri always gets into the papers!
22nd March 2007 04:52 PM
Saint Sway seriously.

I'm more than happy to help out with this one.
22nd March 2007 04:53 PM
glencar You'll have to go to Europe this summer!
22nd March 2007 04:54 PM
Saint Sway This is a job I am willing to travel for!
22nd March 2007 04:56 PM
Dan Breeders sicken me.
22nd March 2007 09:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels It sounds to me like Jerry's the one who needs to have another baby. Or even adopt one if that's what it takes.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
22nd March 2007 09:04 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Dan wrote:
Breeders sicken me.

Tell that to the animals.
23rd March 2007 07:06 AM
egon
quote:
gypsy wrote:

hence the article is fucked up
23rd March 2007 10:37 AM
Bitch Does Lizzie even have a serious boyfriend? Last time I heard she was single and loving it! Why rush into children, when she isn't even married or old enough to want a baby of her own yet? Obviously Jerry loves children! Who has 4 kids these day? Who continues to live with all 4 children, 2 of which are old enough to be on their own? She probably doesn't want them to leave the nest. She's going to be a terrible "empty nester" someday. Some people are like that by nature, they need to be "mothering" or else they feel unimportant.
23rd March 2007 10:41 AM
glencar Well since her youngest is not even 10 yet, she has several more years to enjoy at least one of her kids. She & Mick do seem to be excellent parents individually. I do question the logic of thinking her daughter should have a child at 23 though...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)