ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Platinum member DVD Return to archive
21st March 2007 09:14 PM
monkeyman2 I joined the platinum club, bought tickets but never received any hat, DVD, member card - nothing. Not even an email saying to wait.
Did anyone get any of the above?
21st March 2007 09:15 PM
Mel Belli I shudder whenever I come across the word "platinum" in the context of the Stones.
21st March 2007 09:17 PM
Gazza
quote:
monkeyman2 wrote:
I joined the platinum club, bought tickets but never received any hat, DVD, member card - nothing. Not even an email saying to wait.
Did anyone get any of the above?

I presume this is an old membership

Most people ended up waiting about 18 months as when they launched it in June 2004, the DVD didnt even exist.

Mail them and they'll sort you out with it. You shuld have got a poster, DVD and hat, I think?
21st March 2007 09:24 PM
Nellcote I would like to see a photo of anyone holding the poster in one hand, dvd in another, wearing the hat.
They would probably make it to the RS.COM Hall Of Fame, and at least qualify for a 10% discount to purchase a shirt!
21st March 2007 09:30 PM
fireontheplatter you are waiting,,, ting
you are waiting,,, ting
oh yeah
oh yeah

but seriously...i hope you get your goods soon
21st March 2007 09:33 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I would like to see a photo of anyone holding the poster in one hand, dvd in another, wearing the hat.
They would probably make it to the RS.COM Hall Of Fame, and at least qualify for a 10% discount to purchase a shirt!

Someone send me the hat..and I'll do it!!
21st March 2007 09:36 PM
Nellcote You will receive the 10% Discount, why, it is an Alex Trebek moment! I have two posters & two dvd's I have no hats! On another matter, Stephanie had to go, she was the weakest of the remaining women...Gina is the Joan Jett of the group, however, her take of PIB was not worthy...
21st March 2007 09:37 PM
pdog I got a bunch of the crap... Also got a refund, fuck them!
21st March 2007 09:38 PM
Gazza I had 3 memberships...1 unused..and eventually I got two dvds and 1 poster on the same day, for some reason
21st March 2007 09:42 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I had 3 memberships...1 unused..and eventually I got two dvds and 1 poster on the same day, for some reason

then you should share your wealth with monkeyman2..
be kind.....
22nd March 2007 12:35 AM
glencar I received the poster (still in its cylinder) & the DVD (unwatched). Let me know if you'd like a DVD copy...
22nd March 2007 12:43 AM
Dear Doctor I received the hard cover book,

According to the Stones

from the fan club

you must request it, you should get this also

good luck
22nd March 2007 10:14 AM
gimmekeef I got the free poster...lol..then spent $300 mounting it in a frame with some ticket stubs...and the dvd in a can...No hat though....dont think hats were part of the deal?
22nd March 2007 10:26 AM
egon "You'll get nothing and like it"

Some guy
22nd March 2007 10:38 AM
Saint Sway "I got a rock." (sigh)

23rd March 2007 04:09 PM
GotToRollMe "One can never have too many hats!"

23rd March 2007 04:14 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
"One can never have too many hats!"

Yes..."The Leavall".........................
23rd March 2007 05:29 PM
Gazza
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

then you should share your wealth with monkeyman2..
be kind.....

Id be glad to, but I gave my extra one to a mate once I got it
23rd March 2007 05:32 PM
Gazza
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I got the free poster...lol..then spent $300 mounting it in a frame with some ticket stubs...and the dvd in a can...No hat though....dont think hats were part of the deal?

they were with the Licks tour I think. And back then, you generally GOT what you were supposed to get without much delay. I ended up with about 3 or 4 copies of 40 Licks and more baseball caps than the NY Yankees club shop.
[Edited by Gazza]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)